Jamie Foxx Calls Obama 'Our Lord And Savior' During Soul Train Awards 2012 Show

13»

Comments

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

Those who are "Watching and praying" care because this is another sign of the times.

Y'all been saying this ? since the meteor was about hit the dinosaurs & the anti- christ still aint show up.

Next time wait til that ? is about to step through the portal so everybody can see y'all ain't bullshitting & then say it. Cuz i'm sure he is just waiting for something to happen that no one thinks is a sign he is coming so he can surprise us.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brown321 wrote: »

Those who are "Watching and praying" care because this is another sign of the times.

Y'all been saying this ? since the meteor was about hit the dinosaurs & the anti- christ still aint show up.

Next time wait til that ? is about to step through the portal so everybody can see y'all ain't bullshitting & then say it. Cuz i'm sure he is just waiting for something to happen that no one thinks is a sign he is coming so he can surprise us.

i really truly believe yall dont read the Bible.. if you did, you would know the events that would lead up to the anti-christ and it is well on its way. yall dont even read the Bible and look at how the world was and where it is and where it is headed, you will see how much sin is in the world, you would understand the truth in Gods prophecies, and you wouldnt be talking all this ignorant stuff that yall do daily on here about it.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    I would like to think we all consider his craft and conclude that he is not serious about it. And I'm sure we would have people making ol' Mitt to be the same if he were in office.
  • Premeer
    alissowack wrote: »
    I would like to think we all consider his craft and conclude that he is not serious about it. And I'm sure we would have people making ol' Mitt to be the same if he were in office.
    like ? said, dont be deceived. the devil is a master deceiver.

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    like ? said, dont be deceived. the devil is a master deceiver.

That post can go both ways you know. I like to think the greatest lies told are the ones we tell ourselves. The devil just sees if we will take the bait.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was most likely joking or being sarcastic. I see no reason to take this as seriously as you are
  • Premeer
    Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

2 Corinthians 4:4
    In their case the ? of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of ? .

savvysavingmommathinks.blogspot.com/2012/03/satan-master-deceiver.html
    Satan: Master Deceiver
    Satan is the ultimate deceiver - he plays on our weaknesses, tempts us, and ensnares us. He is a dangerous enemy. The older I get (and the more time I spend in the Bible), the more aware I become of how dangerous Satan truly is. I realized today how many different times we are warned about keeping our guard up, and maintaining faithfulness in the Bible. This life is a war against the ruler of darkness, in a very literal sense. Many of us fight spiritual battles every single day of our lives. I believe that Satan is hard at work doing his very best to thwart us from doing ? 's work. Luckily for us, ? gives us a lot of inside information on Satan and his tricks, in the Bible.

This is something I have been really enlightened about today. One of the things I like to do is flip through my Bible, at random, and start reading. Sometimes I feel like ? leads me to certain passages, and it really feels like He is giving me whatever wisdom I need at that moment. Well, today I happened to notice a theme in the passages I was led to read.

First, I stumbled upon Ephesians 6:10 - the message of putting on the armor of ? .

Finally, brothers and sisters, draw your strength and might from ? . Put on the full armor of ? to protect yourselves from the devil and his evil schemes. We’re not waging war against enemies of flesh and blood alone. No, this fight is against tyrants, against authorities, against supernatural powers and demon princes that slither in the darkness of this world, and against wicked spiritual armies that lurk about in heavenly places. And this is why you need to be head-to-toe in the full armor of ? : so you can resist during these evil days and be fully prepared to hold your ground.

Then, 2 Corinthians 4:4:
    Because the evil ? of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers. As a result the light of the good news, the radiant glory of the Anointed—who is the very image of ? —cannot shine down on them.
    And then 2 Peter 5:8:

Most importantly, be disciplined and stay on guard. Your enemy the devil is prowling around outside like a roaring lion, just waiting and hoping for the chance to devour someone. Resist him and be strong in your faith, knowing that your brothers and sisters throughout the world are fellow sufferers with you.
    And Ephesians 4:26:
    When you are angry, don’t let it carry you into sin. Don’t let the sun set with anger in your heart or give the devil room to work.
    Then it dawned on me - all of these warnings, all of the armor that we have to put on in order to be ready for battle - it isn't for a battle in the distant future.. it is for right now. It is for the daily fight that we face in keeping ? at the forefront of our life. It is for fighting the constant temptation that Satan throws our way. It is for maintaining our faith in the midst of a morally dysfunctional world.

Now these verses spoke to me, personally, and the things going on in my life. Satan only comes to destroy. And if you give him one inch, he will take a mile. And he'll niche out a nice little foothold in your life. And once he has done this, it becomes harder and harder to connect with ? , and grow spiritually. And then Satan has won. I refuse to let him win.