genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no brainer

Hopefully SNK gives us new Samurai shodown game with KOFXIII style graphics
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack thread by a true hebitch
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can agree with that statement, especially the old Mortal Kombats.

They were fun games but I can't play em today, especially when you realize that the characters weren't different characters at all, but different sets of special moves that all were the same thing: a projectile, a rush move, and a trap....And if you look at it that way, you'll realize that them ? put more imagination into the fatalities than making the characters interesting and fun to play as.
  • genocidecutter

They were fun games but I can't play em today, especially when you realize that the characters weren't different characters at all, but different sets of special moves that all were the same thing: a projectile, a rush move, and a trap....And if you look at it that way, you'll realize that them ? put more imagination into the fatalities than making the characters interesting and fun to play as.

Plus emeny A.I in those old MK games were almost impossible to beat(unless you knew the trick). Mortal Kombat 2's(the best MK BTW) A.I in particular is extremely brutal.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MK has all the markings of a 'gimmick' fighter.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I still remember the tricks to beat MK2 ai in the arcade from when I was little jump back kick and then immediately jump forward kick rinse and repeat

Kintaro and Shao Kahn had their own strategies though
  • genocidecutter
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    MK has all the markings of a 'gimmick' fighter.

Cause it is
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samurai showdown was the goat snk game, we def need an hd update or even better, a new one. Mortal kombat has been ass since day 1!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus emeny A.I in those old MK games were almost impossible to beat(unless you knew the trick). Mortal Kombat 2's(the best MK BTW) A.I in particular is extremely brutal.
    I used to get my ass kicked all the time and I sucked at mortal kombat post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of pussafied gamers are you ? in this section. This section used to be full of trill ass gamers a few years ago ? DAMN!!! Only trill ? played mortal kombat, all the ? made replies like the two above and quit lol.

@genocidecutter

Aint you a 90's baby bruh? The ? you know about samurai showdown or old school mortal kombat? What you know about that feeling the first time you saw somebody get murked on a video game for the 1st time ever? MK is the reason why games have ratings on them. MIDWAY >>>>> SNK. LOL AT THIS BLASPHEMY!!! MK IS A ? OF FIGHTING GAMES.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game needs more love.
  • blackkevblazini

I used to get my ass kicked all the time and I sucked at mortal kombat post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of pussafied gamers are you ? in this section. This section used to be full of trill ass gamers a few years ago ? DAMN!!! Only trill ? played mortal kombat, all the ? made replies like the two above and quit lol.

@genocidecutter

Aint you a 90's baby bruh? The ? you know about samurai showdown or old school mortal kombat? What you know about that feeling the first time you saw somebody get murked on a video game for the 1st time ever? MK is the reason why games have ratings on them. MIDWAY >>>>> SNK. LOL AT THIS BLASPHEMY!!! MK IS A ? OF FIGHTING GAMES.

This ? still mad at me cause I ? on his wack Nintendo thread.

LOL@ Midway>>>>SNK, cause the last time I checked, SNK still exists.

• genocidecutter
    Plus Samurai Shodown has Galford
    galford1_sas-98.jpg

what MK character can ? with Galford
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Galford looks ? as ?
    and MK 2 was a cheat. I downloaded the first 3 on Xbox and still cant beat the 2nd one
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta go wit SS. I use to love playing that back in the day.
  • earth two superman
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    Galford looks ? as fucke

? talking bout galford. hilarious
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man ss is on my list of goat games ss4 is the best on the series. In had that on import for sega saturn used to dump quaters in that game at the arcade
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Samurai Shodown has Galford
    galford1_sas-98.jpg

what MK character can ? with Galford

Aye ? That Dog B

• PK_TK_187
    Galford looks ? as fucke

? talking bout galford. hilarious

eat puppy ? scrub
  • blackkevblazini
    dixinormus wrote: »
    Samurai showdown was the goat snk game, we def need an hd update or even better, a new one. Mortal kombat has been ass since day 1!

Unpopular Opinion here, but....I liked Samurai Shodown Sen......I mean it wasn't anything like Samurai Shodown, AND it was uglier than a ? , but it was different, The fact you could ? someone in one or two hits reminded me a lot of Bushido Blade, which I thought was dope too.

• genocidecutter
    LOL at none of the MK fans being able to proove me wrong
  • PK_TK_187
    compare games sold dumb ?
    MK>>>>>
  • biggpmm
    biggpmm Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    i use to ? with samurai showdown back when I was younger but comparing it to the great MK?? muuufucka you trippin!
  • earth two superman
    compare games sold dumb ?
    MK>>>>>

Shut up ? the only fighting game you play is smash brothers because you dream of smashing brothers.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    But Geno aint you one of them pro Asian anti Americans but live in America pro against the grain anti whats popular type of ? ... so not surprised when I already know your mindset and taste.

But samurai is a good ass game tho.