What Ya Favorite Madden story ?

DillaDeaf
DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
We all know the reason for real beef in the hood is Madden, so share your funniest, realest, or ? that popped off from Madden games....doesn't matter which year of Madden, I know ya got some stories.

I'll start it off with one of mines....I had ? plotting to actually shoot and maybe ? my ass cause I kept beating everybody (with the exception of one other dude -- but dude had mad skills) on the east side of my town at Madden....actually had to "retire" for a year or so and couldn't play sports games with anybody...

Actually won a Madden tourney hood close by to my town using my Detroit Lions (2005 version) and won like $200...once again, ? were salty

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I played 2k5 and stopped playing madden

The end
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the funniest story but I bet ? can say it has happened to them. This dude I went to school with ALWAYS popped ? about how he'd wash me in Madden and my boys know I don't talk I let my game talk so I let him get gassed. I told him come thru I threw some TGIF wings in the oven, got two chairs and said lets get it. I can't remember who he had but I picked St. Louis right after they had started disbanding the squad, but they still had Marshall Faulk. The best way I can summarize how I was killin' him with Faulk is that this ? left my house before the wings were done. He said "This is some ? " and bounced, the funny thing is he walked a long way to get to my crib only to leave in the 2nd quarter with a loss. Not tryna B.S. y'all but I hung 40 on him before he made that walk of shame back home.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave my boy that work, no story behind it lol.

450BC639-91E3-477E-A18F-2F2A1CE0E092-2791-0000029D788CA5E6.jpg