A Supercut of PTI and Lebron James Throughout His Career by Grantland

Kame
Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8U65T2x2oxo

To celebrate 10 years, around the same length as Lebron's career, PTI and Grantland decided to release a video of them reporting on him throughout the years.

Pretty interesting seeing how their opinions change over time
lmao at all the enthusiasm over Darko

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched this whole video

I remember lebrons debut game vs the kings all eyez on him nike,sprite commercials etc.Mad pressure and expectations and The King exceeded all of it

Salute to the greatest talent since MJ
  • Kame
    What's crazy is there was probably so much more material they coulda thrown in there.... lebron always a talking point
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wilbon had him going everywhere during the Summer of 2010, lmao.
  • Kame
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Wilbon had him going everywhere during the Summer of 2010, lmao.

he named like 8 teams lol
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    show me a video when he actually improves. minus his physical stature, there is nothing too special about the kid. He is mainly nike hype, they usually tell these kids who to believe in, and ram it down everyone's throat. video is interesting tho, BSPN is too much of a ? riding network, even when they ride players I enjoy, it's still over ? .

btw grantland starting to take over.
  • Kame
    Grantland is a great network... they usually got good ? to talk about
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His 41 points and 13 assists against the Nets as a 19 year old...SMH...dude single handily won that game for the Cavs. You could see how complete a player he was with the CLUTCH block and game winner at the end of the game.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Tommy gonna post a lebron and kobe comparison chart with out Kobes rings? lol
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    rage wrote: »
    His 41 points and 13 assists against the Nets as a 19 year old...SMH...dude single handily won that game for the Cavs. You could see how complete a player he was with the CLUTCH block and game winner at the end of the game.

didn't luscious harris start for that team....?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'you slurped him from the jump?"
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matt- wrote: »
    'you slurped him from the jump?"

i caught that too lmao
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    show me a video when he actually improves. minus his physical stature, there is nothing too special about the kid. He is mainly nike hype, they usually tell these kids who to believe in, and ram it down everyone's throat. video is interesting tho, BSPN is too much of a ? riding network, even when they ride players I enjoy, it's still over ? .

btw grantland starting to take over.

~co sizzle u spitting some factuals.
    yet i rather hear them slurp a lebron, a brady, a kobe, or a manning etc. then a ? jeremy lin or a ? tim tebow.
    absolute trash ass ? who had a moment. it's over let's move on.
    #5a7ut3
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    So Tommy gonna post a lebron and kobe comparison chart with out Kobes rings? lol

The rings that Shaq gave him?

Shaq 3 finals mvp and 1 league mvp

Kobe =0 mvps
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool vid. as a clevelander, i feel a need to post. i followed his career. i was at the espn oak hill game. i was at the all american slam dunk shoot out game. only to 2 or 3 games when he played here but watched mostly all on tv.

i was just dissapointed more than anything. now it dont even matter. they just played and it wasnt even a ripple. it just dont matter no mo. i view him now as i viewed jordan when he played. a good ass player on another team. no hate.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO at Wilbon's outfit at 5:05
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? thought he was cool n ? .. and TK wit the comb over .....

niggano.gif