THE CERTIFIED,WHERE BROOKLYN AT?: 2012-2013 BROOOOOOOKLLLYN NETS THREAD. IS BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE?!

Options
Bawse D.Lox
Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
2****************************** ALL THINGS BK TO THE FULLEST***************************2

cn_image.size.barclays-center.jpg

Quick Shout Out To The Knicks, And Knicks Fans. From BK With Luv.
Spreading Luv Indeed Is The Brooklyn Way, And So Is Getting W's.

This Is Where We Discuss, All Things Brooklyn Nets.
From On Court Action,NBA Rumors/News and even Miscellaneous Pics N Articles Regarding the Nets organization
Players, Jiggaman, coaches etc...

All In All, This Is Gonna Be a GREAT Year for US!

Brooklyn-Nets-Logo-1920x1200-Wallpaper-BasketWallpaperscom-1.jpg

2*************************************#BROOOOOOOOOOKLYYN************************************2

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have fun losing in the first round.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deron will>>>>>>>>>>>cp3
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    yaaaaaaaaaawn is tthat suppose 2 be offensive???

no one expected championship this year, yet that does not mean we don't aspire 4 one.
    the Nets have come together better than what was initially thought.
    i expected an inconsistent 500. team 7th seed at best.
    what we got instead, is a good team that can compete with the best of the best in the NBA.
    #5a7ut3
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Deron will>>>>>>>>>>>cp3

naw they're equal. they're like Ken n Ryu. highly similar.
    Deron is bigger n is capable of guarding bigger guys... i saw him guarding melo a few possessions The other nite.
    while chris is smaller n quicker. but all n all, they're games are ? 4 tat

another pair that comes to mind is Wussell N D.Rose.
    #5a7ut3
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Deron will>>>>>>>>>>>cp3

truth.com
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wearn't you a Knicks fan a year ago?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now that the nets are 10-4, i guess its time for their official thread to be made...
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O to Brooklyn niccas out here good to see anotha win ova the C's which makes it better
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets in this ? . One thing I did not see coming 90.7 points allowed by the nets first in the nba. Our bench is a big reason why they only give up 20 ppg to other benches best in the nba
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited November 2012
    Options
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    Wearn't you a Knicks fan a year ago?

no habla ingles
    lmao
    i still got love for the knicks, yet BK we got our own . so i root from the heart for brooklyn's own.
    #5a7ut3
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    now that the nets are 10-4, i guess its time for their official thread to be made...

lmao ,i was gonna make a brooklyn thread , but ? got in the way. i figured, some else would make it and, since no one did, then i did.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Nets in this ? . One thing I did not see coming 90.7 points allowed by the nets first in the nba. Our bench is a big reason why they only give up 20 ppg to other benches best in the nba

c/s, since Avery is the head coach; i knew for us to be a winning team, defense needed to be a huge factor.
    but 1st in the league? that's wassup. hopefully we can keep it up.

we got a really good balanced team.
    all i'm concern about is, Brooks not getting his minutes.him developing is an integral part of the Nets future.

and my other concern is, Joe Johnson. homie is to laid back out there.
    i wanna see some Aggression from Joe. and that's coming from someone who gets told he's tooooo laid back all the time.

his laxness, is what kept him from being up there with Kobe, Wade,Melo, Bron, Durant. as one of the elite, 2-3 in the league.
    defensively, dude is a good one on one defender. he's not shut down, but is faaaar from a liability.
    and offensively, dude is top 10 skilled in the league with a top 10 I.Q. he just lacks the aggression.

#5a7ut3

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lmao @ the title change.
    it would of been truth.com. if last year, the New Jersey Nets were the Brooklyn Nets
    & #2, the 1st sentence of this thread was "shout out to the Knicks"
    sooooo yea...
    #5a7ut3
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

c/s, since Avery is the head coach; i knew for us to be a winning team, defense needed to be a huge factor.

all i'm concern about is, Brooks not getting his minutes.him developing is an integral part of the Nets future.

i wanna see some Aggression from Joe. and that's coming from someone who gets told he's tooooo laid back all the time.

his laxness, is what kept him from being up there with Kobe, Wade,Melo, Bron, Durant. as one of the elite, 2-3 in the league.
    defensively, dude is a good one on one defender. he's not shut down, but is faaaar from a liability.
    and offensively, dude is top 10 skilled in the league with a top 10 I.Q. he just lacks the aggression.

#5a7ut3

I think brooks and teletovic will get their time it's a long season. We have a deep team
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ this being made a month into the season. i guess bawse had to see if they was good enough to make a thread for them lol......
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brook Lopez out for 2 games with a foot sprain
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options

#5a7ut3

I think brooks and teletovic will get their time it's a long season. We have a deep team
    i agree, we have a deep team and it is a long ass season.
    yet we gotta take in consideration that Avery Johnson, whose by the way is doing a great job as a coach overall, has a history of ? over young ? ie. Devin Harris, Terrence Willams, and now it seems like he's fronting on Marshon
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O to BK Nets out there hooping so much for niccas saying Deron Williams on decline where they at?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    Brook Lopez out for 2 games with a foot sprain
    damn! he's out for Orlando (No problemo) and miami (we need him in paint for that game ), at least it's 2 games and not 2 months
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought you were a Knicks fan from Queens?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Them Brooklyn boys taking another trip to Miami this weekend, I know yall don't wanna get blown out like last time lol.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with the nets since they used to be in jersey and the GOAT other than rio playing PG
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    No ? at you wanting to salute the whole Nets squad
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

The irony of this coming from a Cowboys fan tho
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Shout out to my Net fans. Knick fans I see you ? . We both ballin out here. Macaroni. And shout out to the haters that be up in this ? like its their job. And shout out to my new suede shoes. They're hard as ? . Yes I been drinking the Honey Jack.