THE CERTIFIED,WHERE BROOKLYN AT?: 2012-2013 BROOOOOOOKLLLYN NETS THREAD. IS BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE?!

Options
123457»

Comments

• eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mirza is trash IMO, this is the dude we gave all that money to and passed on JKidd for?

I take this all the way the ? back lol

I watched some video of him playing he can shoot. Once marshon and mirza get it going I think we will see those 3 quarter slumps disappear
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really concerned about Wallace. I felt like that was a ? foul on the low. We need Wallace for this game Sunday. Also concerned about D-Will, he finally started getting his game back he cant afford to have another set back with another injury.
  • eyes low
    Options
    Really concerned about Wallace. I felt like that was a ? foul on the low. We need Wallace for this game Sunday. Also concerned about D-Will, he finally started getting his game back he cant afford to have another set back with another injury.

I think d will will be ok just has a bruised thigh. More worried about Wallace looks like he might miss a couple of games
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I'm going to the game tomorrow. Its gonna be tough without Wallace. His injury couldnt have come at a worse time. He'll be aight tho.
  • eyes low
    Options
    I'm going to the game tomorrow. Its gonna be tough without Wallace. His injury couldnt have come at a worse time. He'll be aight tho.

Word as soon as the difficult part of the schedule comes we lose him
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Don't 4 get 2 take pics ,n post em in here dawg

• eyes low
    Options
    Solid game today second and third weren't great but they got the job done and closed out the game
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brooklyn starting to look legitimate again.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    GREAT GAME!

It was a sell out crowd and the atmosphere was great. D-Will had MVP chants at one point, ? was live.

Forgot to take my camera so I was relegated to iPhone flix

ogyln6.jpg

34fflfd.jpg

35l6dqh.jpg
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7-1 in the PJ era Dwill even shooting 45% from the field. Loving the Pick N Rolls and ball movement
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? ain't ? . Thank the refs for the win.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? ain't ? . Thank the refs for the win.
    O%2BYOU%2BMAD%252C%2BBRO%2B2011%2B9-7.jpg

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    My Pacer ? ain't ? .

We Know

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    So we got a tough 3 game stretch coming up. And the Nets are liable to blow that game against the Lakers.
  • 2 Drawlz
    Options
    GREAT GAME!

It was a sell out crowd and the atmosphere was great. D-Will had MVP chants at one point, ? was live.

Forgot to take my camera so I was relegated to iPhone flix

ogyln6.jpg

34fflfd.jpg

35l6dqh.jpg

GOAT
    better seats than i had , how many them tickets run u?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I paid $35, where the ? were your seats lol
  • 2 Drawlz
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I paid $35, where the ? were your seats lol

i had them touch the sky seats..i know ya ass had fun. i went when, we got smacked by the Bucks, n it was still live.

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I was in section 215 so my seats werent exactly spectacular.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    I'm just going to keep it 100 right now. This team might be a first round exit if we don't get a trade done before deadline or something sparks the interests and energy of the players. I didn't want to say anything before cuz I wanted to see a little more, but ever since they played memphis, houston and miami I could see nothing changed. Now after seeing that game with the lakers, I know this is who the nets really are.

DWill and Joe Johnson are a very unimposing combination right now. Sometimes I don't even realize they are on the floor. Gerald Wallace been garbage ever since he came back from that injury, I cringe even when he takes a wide open shot. Andray Blatche been looking sloppy ever since that strip club incident, minus a few good glimpses. Keith Bogans is one-dimensional as ? on offense and even with that he's too inconsistent. Kris Humphries softer than charmin toilet paper, b. Where the ? has old man stackhouse been? Marshon and Mirza are good scorers but their basketball IQ is looking remedial.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why the ? Reggie Evans is still on the starting line up. It's 4v5 on offense. Let's double team the ball handler, cuz ? forbid reggie should catch the ball and put it in the basket. Did yall see him try to handle the ball on the fast break with D Will running right next to him? Smfh. His defensive awareness is terrible, he's always losing his man. He gets called for the illegal screen damn near 2 times a game, you'd think he would figure it out by now. All he has going for him is rebounding.

CJ Watson and Brook Lopez are just about the only players that we can know for sure what they are going to bring to the next game, they are pretty consistent. But we can't run the offense through Brook, he is too unathletic to handle extra defensive pressure. Making the offense run through him makes ? get clumsy. We NEED a competent PF, or maybe get a backup center and move Blatche to the 4 as a starter but idk. I'm thinking if we strengthen our 4 position, Gerald Wallace's offensive inconsistencies won't be as much as a nuisance. I do like how he attacks the rim with the ball and cuts to the basket without it.

Terrible floor spacing, passive and streaky offense, lazy defensive energy... I'm very unimpressed.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm just going to keep it 100 right now. This team might be a first round exit if we don't get a trade done before deadline or something sparks the interests and energy of the players. I didn't want to say anything before cuz I wanted to see a little more, but ever since they played memphis, houston and miami I could see nothing changed. Now after seeing that game with the lakers, I know this is who the nets really are.

DWill and Joe Johnson are a very unimposing combination right now. Sometimes I don't even realize they are on the floor. Gerald Wallace been garbage ever since he came back from that injury, I cringe even when he takes a wide open shot. Andray Blatche been looking sloppy ever since that strip club incident, minus a few good glimpses. Keith Bogans is one-dimensional as ? on offense and even with that he's too inconsistent. Kris Humphries softer than charmin toilet paper, b. Where the ? has old man stackhouse been? Marshon and Mirza are good scorers but their basketball IQ is looking remedial.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why the ? Reggie Evans is still on the starting line up. It's 4v5 on offense. Let's double team the ball handler, cuz ? forbid reggie should catch the ball and put it in the basket. Did yall see him try to handle the ball on the fast break with D Will running right next to him? Smfh. His defensive awareness is terrible, he's always losing his man. He gets called for the illegal screen damn near 2 times a game, you'd think he would figure it out by now. All he has going for him is rebounding.

CJ Watson and Brook Lopez are just about the only players that we can know for sure what they are going to bring to the next game, they are pretty consistent. But we can't run the offense through Brook, he is too unathletic to handle extra defensive pressure. Making the offense run through him makes ? get clumsy. We NEED a competent PF, or maybe get a backup center and move Blatche to the 4 as a starter but idk. I'm thinking if we strengthen our 4 position, Gerald Wallace's offensive inconsistencies won't be as much as a nuisance. I do like how he attacks the rim with the ball and cuts to the basket without it.

Terrible floor spacing, passive and streaky offense, lazy defensive energy... I'm very unimpressed.

Idk where to begin.... You're right about this team. Flashes of greatness but its not very often. What we get is more of everything you said. Idk what it is about this team but their play is very uninspiring.

Deron is not a leader. Sometimes when I watch him play, I feel like "where is the D-Will that first came to the Nets?" He went to the rack at will, he looked for his shot he was offensively imposing all the while dishing out 10 dimes. I really hope those assists werent the product of "Gerald Green, Anthony Morrrow, John Petro" cause I dont understand how he hasnt been remotely the same player. I know he's been hurt and I'm hoping thats the cause for his subpar play. As far as Johnson, dude disappears on the court too often. Wallace hasnt been the same since he went crashing (no pun intended) down on his ribs. Humphries, Brookand Mirza get no burn.

And homie you dont ever lie, I'm tired of seeing Reggie Evans in the starting lineup. Nothing to explain here all you have to do is watch him get the ball and let the comedy ensue. No offensive game and his defense is almost as atrocious. He's slow, nonathletic, only thing that saves him is his rebounding. I'm really skeptical about this team, I do think a trade to shake this roster up is needed. The sad thing is, I thought Avery getting dropped should have been all the shaken up they needed. It's very disappointing considering alot of their wins against the top teams and other .500 teams were very impressive. Dont wanna think of those Ws as flukes. This team needs to really ask themselves arent they tired of not playing the way they should be...
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Man.. Deron Williams had two games recently where he played in the first half straight commanding the flow of the game. 20 points by half time. He was looking like he was at a superstar level. We need that, we need somebody who just commands the game with his play. I'm not convinced Joe Johnson is that guy, he seems to be more of a secondary scorer. I'd like to see D Will and JJ stop settling for jumpshots and start getting aggressive with it, especially considering this back court is going to be bigger and stronger then most back courts they'll play. Other then that, I think a trade is going to be critical but Prokhorov put too much money on player contracts so flexibility is not really there. We can't keep beating on subpar teams and struggling with decent teams, that's not going to fly in the playoffs.
  • eyes low
    Options
    Don't count on a trade anytime soon we have no assets. Our rotations might be the worst in the nba when Wallace and Evans are on the floor at the same time it's 3v5. Really wish mirza and marshon would get more playing time
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Anyways, tough loss last nite. Probably wont have Joe tonight. Dude hasnt been the same since that heel injury.