When Was The Last Time You Were Really Scared...?

Options

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Did they succeed..?

hell yea. my friend used to sell out of his residence. stupid ? ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True fear...

632FB696-9047-460F-8EC2-FB5B99B3D4DB-5852-0000047108532D54.jpg

Got ran off the road on I-20 coming home from ATL. Bastard came into my left lane. Forced me to the side. Blew out my tires in the process. Ended back on I-20 sliding across the interstate sideways and facing oncoming traffic. Only to end up on the other side of the embankment, and slamming sideways into a tree.

Was able to walk away with a big ? on my pinky, airbag "burn", and a knot on the side of my right leg (still tender). This happened in 08'
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? was u driving a dodge neon?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being shot at on the porch. I guess the ? didn't want to ? nobody but them bricks particles splashed on a ? something vicious. Didn't help that me and my cousin was playing tug of war to see who would end up on top. I lost.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    the ? was u driving a dodge neon?

Hell my Altima got transformed into a Neon after the accident
  • The Prodigalson
    edited November 2012
    Options
    was leaving work one morning and fell asleep driving on the freeway
    wake up to the sound of a 18 wheeler in my passenger seat
    i barry sanders the hell out of that car off the freeway and looked over the damage
    ? looked like balled up homework

Sleepy driving is really scary.

IKE, me and one of my homies was leaving Ft Bragg heading to Birmingham. I asked this ? when he get tired let me know and I'll drive. Sow where along the trip I fell asleep. I wake up net to an 18 wheeler right. I look at the truck and I look at this ? sleep, I look back and the motha ? truck and I look at this ? . Slowly we are drifting toward a gas tanker. On my motha ? side at that. I grab the wheel to get us back on course and this ? ass ? going to wake up and slap my hand Talmbout what you doing. I could have choked that ? . Lucky I woke up in time. Somewhere in an alternate universe another me is dead.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? slapped yo hand...?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These damn 18 wheelers pop up at the worst times, don't they...?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably when my grandmother had a cancer scare back in '08 ......
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!!!!!!
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Why in the ? is your ? out of order after birth?...What comes outta there?...I only saw gaped ? in the video in 5th grade...

The head pushes down on that entire area, the ? & ? share a wall so it takes the majority of the pressure during labor while the ? does all of the stretching

All of that pressure on my ass gave me hemorrhoids from hell, real talk, my ? snapped back in a week & my ? looked like it had a bunch of grapes hanging from it for weeks, omfg
    Nowhere near sexy.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why in the ? is your ? out of order after birth?...What comes outta there?...I only saw gaped ? in the video in 5th grade...

The head pushes down on that entire area, the ? & ? share a wall so it takes the majority of the pressure during labor while the ? does all of the stretching

All of that pressure on my ass gave me hemorrhoids from hell, real talk, my ? snapped back in a week & my ? looked like it had a bunch of grapes hanging from it for weeks, omfg

tumblr_mbnii8Ha7I1qazycdo1_500.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I hear lots of chicks ? when they give birth. Sick. Just sick.

I did, and the attending nurse was my coworker. She scooped that ? up so quick, i was impressed. I'll forever appreciate her ? scooping skills

akward.gif
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Yooooooo...It's funny, but hell naw...I just ate, cuh...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i went to report earlier this month.....i had been smokin and the ? already told me she was gonna screen me....so i drank 3/4 of a gallon of water and went on in.....sat in there for about 30 mins waiting on my name to be called....by this time im about to ? on myself (never drank that much water at one time).....so she finally calls me back and im so relieved i get to go let all this ? go (but still scared b/c im possibly ? )....i get back there, she looks at my paperwork, takes my money order and says "see you next month"......i was happy but that was a looooong as ride to work having to ? that bad....i almost didnt make it
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ..this chick is a ? fool..LMAO!!

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

930C845D-85B9-4F1D-8FB8-50BB6B982048-1596-000000DE7F4489D1.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was out w my dudes, hit up a race track to race, the wait was two hours, so we headed back home to pick up some ? (lived about 15 minutes away).

On the way home some dude was trying to run us off the road, my friend swerved back at him and yelled out the window some ? about pulling over and fighting. I said just ? it and leave, we did. We sped up and he slowed down. My gut told me we were gonna get shot, but I didn't think it would happen.

So I look back and see dude speeding towards us, soon as I looked forward to say "here he comes", the car got lit up. I fell across the back seat and felt the back of my head was burning, touched it and there was blood. Glass and bullets were everywhere.

We hauled off over a bridge, running the red lights. A cop was exiting the freeway and pulled us over, my friend led him on a 30 sec pursuit just to get away form the guy who shot us.

The cop gave us ? about our incident. Ambulance was called, I opted out of the ride and went on my own. I had bullet and glass fragments in the back of my head.

The most fear I ever felt.
  • VIBE
    Options
    The dude must've mistakened his car for someone he didnt like, ? was crazy.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Was he black...?
  • VIBE
    Options
    The dude who shot was a Mexican.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I was in a car w a Mexican and a black dude.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so one time me, my BFF and a mutual guy friend of ours go to this dude's house to get a sack of weed. He's not there so we're chilling in the apartment with his girl. Her daughter was also there, couldn't have been anymore than 4 or 5.

So we're sitting on the couch waiting, and she's says something to her daughter to reprimand her and then she's like, "Bring your ugly little black ass over here.."

Well my BFF is adopted and has a soft spot for the kiddos so this ? decides she's going to play Captain Save a Toddler.

She says something about how she shouldn't talk to her daughter like that, and of course the chick gets ? . First she's just ? , but it's like the more time passed the more offended she got until she's finally like, "You know what I got something for yo ass.."

Me and dude were already up and halfway out the door, I'm telling my BFF to come the ? on..we go to get in the car and this ? comes out waving a pistol! We burned off with the quickness..lmao.

Man...I was like can't you ever just ? ??? She's like 5 foot too..stays running her mouth.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I couldn't imagine that ? happening to me on I-85
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a blowout driving to work in my truck. I thought I was gon flip over.

Might sound weird but my gameing instincts took over .

I was going bout 60 in a 35, a ? was late to work. Somehow the tire wrapped around my front bumper and ripped that ? smooth off. I didn't know what Tue ? was happening.