When Was The Last Time You Were Really Scared...?

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I got injured I was scared I had lost my ?

I used to jump out of planes when I was in the Army

did a mass tact night jump at night.........I drifted from the group and landed hard as ? in a big ass tree

dislocated my shoulder and hip and broke 3 fingers and a bone on top of my foot

when I felt the pain in my hip I was scared I got my junk caught up in the tree since I felt so much pain there

all I could think about was all of the poor beautiful women who were going to miss out on my bedroom glory if ? didn't turn out ok :(

Airborne ? . LOL, my static line got hung up some how. Needless to say I was dangling out the plane by my static line. I guess when they tried to pull them back in a was release. I landed. Did my PLF and got up like a boss.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    child birth sounds really horrifying. i can't image someone willingly going through that. Maybe I had Aqua fitna go ? all wrong.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 and a half years ago when I left County and went to the state pen.Walking in and ? throwing water and ? off the tiers talking about you ain't in county no more.I was shook up for a minute didn't know what too expect.
    But I held my own!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last week

i had a dream about someone who passed away; it was really weird. they were on the phone crying, i had to wake up. i couldnt go back to sleep for a few hrs

I had a dream bout my dead cousin last night...? was creepy as hell...My mom said I was talkin in my sleep...
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    not really scared but was not expecting it lol. last april... man i did 6 years in the AF and had been unemployed a year after getting out. man i was miserable have never been that long without a job in my adult life..and got a job offer and whopped ass in the interview just needed to come down for the ? test,

so im there got my lil bottle of clean ? on me (my sons.. yeah i aint ? ) fill out all the paperwork then dude hit me with one of these

iscreen_oral_fluid_device_I_D5B_765_011.jpg

im like

weebay.gif

man i hadnt had a drug test outside the military in years.. didn't even know that technology existed lolol... man i was about to dip out and swear i was gon quit smoking that day.. i had just smoked night before... luckily enough i was chewing gum and that ? throws the test off

i just sat in the parking lot for like 20 mins afterward.. just in my car like.. did i really just past that ? .. yessir i did been working here 1.5 years now

wtf is that?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Mouth swab...You can smoke that day, brush your teeth...Pass...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    not really scared but was not expecting it lol. last april... man i did 6 years in the AF and had been unemployed a year after getting out. man i was miserable have never been that long without a job in my adult life..and got a job offer and whopped ass in the interview just needed to come down for the ? test,

so im there got my lil bottle of clean ? on me (my sons.. yeah i aint ? ) fill out all the paperwork then dude hit me with one of these

iscreen_oral_fluid_device_I_D5B_765_011.jpg

im like

weebay.gif

man i hadnt had a drug test outside the military in years.. didn't even know that technology existed lolol... man i was about to dip out and swear i was gon quit smoking that day.. i had just smoked night before... luckily enough i was chewing gum and that ? throws the test off

i just sat in the parking lot for like 20 mins afterward.. just in my car like.. did i really just past that ? .. yessir i did been working here 1.5 years now

wtf is that?

its a oral drug test..like A1000 said brush ur teeth and if u chewing gum throws it off easily
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in a not so desirable part of town waiting on a ride when some homeless looking crackheaded dude walks up to me and his voice sounded like he had a voicebox but I didn't see one.

He goes "I had to walk over here cuz you're so pretty, u got 50 cent?"

Me: no

Crackhead: well call my homeboy for me, 394-56....

Me:no my phone is dead *looking around nervously*

Crackhead: well ok sweetheart, lift up your shirt so I can see how bad you are

Me:*backs up slowly*

Crackhead then proceeds to pop me on the ass repeatedly, I hold up my cigarette to burn him and he finally walks away. I wanted to punch him in the face but I had no weapons on me and he could have hurt me. This was in broad daylight and I'm pretty sure he could have attacked me and no one would've helped smh. I was scared as ? .
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Shoulda just gave the ? 50 cent...Females always bein difficult...Smh...Lol.
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    Lmao the ? you gonna do with 50 cent anyways other than buy a loose cigarette. I didn't have any change anyways. He probably was thinking about robbing me which is why I said no to begin with.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I be damned if a ? head ever rob me...Unless it's DMX...And that ? small as ? , so ? him too...
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    Lol, ? makes you strong though, especially if they feening for some more ? and need money. Im gonna start carrying a switchblade from now on.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    ? a switch blade...Get a taser...? hear them sparks, he backin up automatically...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wanted to get a cattle ? and go ? someones day up. It'd have to be provoked of course, but ? damn would they regret waking up that day.
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    I've always wanted one of those too, that's a good idea.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunshots outside of my house one morning woke me up and had me scared as hell. Had a ? heart racing. Thought the neighbor next door was gettin clapped up.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wanted one of those too, that's a good idea.

just get a two shot derringer
    and get the magnum rounds.

gun looks cute but it will
    knock some pieces off a ?

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had 2 events with my dad's truck that scared me.

first was almost a year ago, it had just snowed here in Michigan, nothing too bad surprisingly. I was heading back from a doctor's appointment and getting on the highway, turn my neck while on the on-ramp to make sure nothing was coming, turn back and realize I'm a little crooked. so I try to straighten the wheel and must've ? it too hard or something (nh) and slipped, did the slide left, slide right, slide left thing you do when sliding on ice and went across the entire highway into the ditch. luckily the part I was at was empty, although I did end up getting a flat tire. first "accident" kind of deal I've had.

Second time was in the same truck. I was leaving class at college a few months ago, it was like 6-ish and I was hungry as ? . So I'm ready to burn rubber. Hop in and just whip the truck back since it looked like the parking lot was pretty damn empty. of course the one spot not empty was the one right behind me. didn't see the car and put a big old dent in the door. this wasn't scary in the same way the first part was, more of an "oh ? what do I do?" and feeling bad for it kinda scary. I just left and luckily nothing ever came from it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I was in the car when my older brother Ray(R.I.P.) was murdered. He was driving and I was rolling a blunt in the passenger. This was in Phoenix. We stopped at a stoplight on Central & Broadway. We got Brotha Lynch jamming high as ? when a couple ? pull up next to him in a white cadillac and start blasting. I took a bullet to my thigh. He got shot 12 times in the chest and head. Even when the ambulance and ? was there, I was trying to convince them to revive him as he was laying dead. I was so delusional I thought he could still be saved. Accepting that fact that your older brother is dead and you will never see him again, that's scary than a ? .
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I felt exactly like that when my last cousin died, een though we weren't really close for the past few years, we lived together...He wasn't murdered, but it's still hard to accept it...That's why I be havin them dreams/visions...
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Little JJ wrote: »
    A ? put a ? to my dome at a house party like 8 montha ago.

But idk if that counts because I was so ? that it barely scared to me

? You ?

? you lame as ? .

I hate ? -ass ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    A ? put a ? to my dome at a house party like 8 montha ago.

But idk if that counts because I was so ? that it barely scared to me

? You ?

? you lame as ? .

I hate ? -ass ?

You also hate ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I ain't been scared in a min b.

Last time I was scared shitless was when I got stalked by some ? 's I never met before at my old job, a couple of years ago. They called my job up looking for my manager cause we all had suspicions that this ? was a ? so we pick up the phone and they sound like ? .

They telling all kinds of freaky ? like sucking ? and ? so me and my coworkers close up shop and leave, I hit the ? number up on the celly but found out them ? were ? , we cursed them ? out til the bass came out their voices and this ? was talking about getting his gat and meeting me at my job so I had call some old goons up, all in all it was a no show, I had to get my number changed, no texasboi.

Scary ass ? b.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    This ? scared of the rainbow crew