what happen to g-unit

Options
124»

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "the unit aint fall off its all politics..the media caters to pop..not violent hits"--that rapper that smashed ooohhlllaasslal' or whatevers female family members

I don't give a ? if Banks smashed my family members.

I don't hate as a person because I don't know him.

Keep your feelings in check and know that you have a guilty pleasure for Banks.

He sucks,,,,,, end of story.

Did you hear V6 or did you just skim thru it?

Banks doesn't appeal to the main audience because he's boring, he mumbles, and he gets ripped by Juelz Santana.

• killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@banks getting ripped by santana. santana is dope but that banks always hold his own when he is collaborating with a MC in his lane like santana, young chris,vado,loso.pusha,jada etc..
  • ohhhla
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killaguwop wrote: »
    "the unit aint fall off its all politics..the media caters to pop..not violent hits"--that rapper that smashed ooohhlllaasslal' or whatevers female family members

true theory.
    violent hiphop will never be mainstream.ill bill,vinnie paz,r.a the rugged man,bumpy knuckles etc.. all these MCs will forever stay underground.
    only mainstream music is ? ,champagne popping music.

cs thats why i like t.i. and rick ross and french montana etc because they carry tech 9's in gucci duffle bags to their concerts where they go to rap about womens clothes and kilos of fishscale they never moved
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killaguwop wrote: »

true theory.
    violent hiphop will never be mainstream.ill bill,vinnie paz,r.a the rugged man,bumpy knuckles etc.. all these MCs will forever stay underground.
    only mainstream music is ? ,champagne popping music.

cs thats why i like t.i. and rick ross and french montana etc because they carry tech 9's in gucci duffle bags to their concerts where they go to rap about womens clothes and kilos of fishscale they never moved

i don't hate coke hustlin hiphop but if ain't 50,jay-z,dipset rae&ghost , terror squad. it's lame.

there is a huge different between ? violent hiphop. and scarface the world is yours hiphop.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They failed to generate interest. Beef disgusted the redundancy of the actual product and record sales began to decrease in a process. When you put yourself in a space where you're actually on top of your game, you have to display consistency or your product would lose interest and all in actuality the general public tends to display interest in other talent...
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he need to drop more songs like the above
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    SMH @ you ? sleepin on this bank$
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD7F5jfkG-Y

cs

classic ?
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that dude from dipset of cassidy should have the title plk though instead of banks
  • ohhhla
    Options
    that dude from dipset of cassidy should have the title plk though instead of banks

LOL@ J.R. Writer. He's terrible, too.

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The taped conversation is what killed them ? . how you gonna recor real ? convo like that. See what Curtis needs to understand is that peole care bout humility. ? is human beings. I never was a fan of that rat ? man but I got friends who loved G-Unit. when the tape got out of Buck crying, and I still remember this lil yesterday, ? was was like thats messed up man. Even my girlfroemd back then said Curtis aint got mo soul.