RIP Cain

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cain1 u got the link to that tiny chat?
    he might still be in there
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So whats the story on PR, why was he banned, and who banned him.. u mind lettin us know TMJ?

? was so banhappy he banned himself.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    da ? ?

somebody explain something to somebody else

• Chi Snow
    edited November 2012
    that ? resurrected!

@PR, what was that about
  • Chi Snow
    Joker don't give a ? bout anyone lol
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Yea some threads do do that. Where the comments don't show
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joker banned me and deleted my content because he thought I was deleting his posts in the "That cracka cold" thread when the thread itself is just messed up and not showing new comments.

Essentially he shot me in the head for not understanding how threads mess up sometimes.
    only 1 thing to do...ban him back!

#BanWars
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Joker banned me and deleted my content because he thought I was deleting his posts in the "That cracka cold" thread when the thread itself is just messed up and not showing new comments.

Essentially he shot me in the head for not understanding how threads mess up sometimes.

If I shot you in the head, you'd be dead. I merely winged your ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that ? Joker's a monster lol.. ? banned you and deleted ur content just for that? Yall ? is crazy.

And I know ur crying deep inside after he deleted ur content, stop frontin.. u one of them ? that take pride in ur plat/diamond/FOF threads so I know it hurt you.
  • Dirty Sanchez

LMAO joker crazy as ? .. ? deleted my ? and now PR's.. gotdayum

Did he also delete chicity's ? ? nh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Cain1 wrote: »
    so joker got emotional in a thread about you getting emotional.

@parallelrhymes

#iclogic

Joker never gets emotional
  • Dirty Sanchez
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

LMAO joker crazy as ? .. ? deleted my ? and now PR's.. gotdayum

Did he also delete chicity's ? ? nh

Yes...but I think that was an accident.

after this ? i dont think it was an accident lmfao hilarious
  • Dirty Sanchez
    ? that ? Joker's a monster lol.. ? banned you and deleted ur content just for that? Yall ? is crazy.

And I know ur crying deep inside after he deleted ur content, stop frontin.. u one of them ? that take pride in ur plat/diamond/FOF threads so I know it hurt you.

Word I was about to create a thread where people give me ideas to photoshop other posters into scenes based off the pics I had in the Meme thread but now it can't happen cause I no longer have the pics.

RIP to the funnies that coulda been had in there :(

yo i still got alot of pics from that meme ? you did make it happen nh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    I aint wanna take my L but ? it, im a real ? and now I see Joker is too.

In that 'conf thread' I seen PR say he called Jokers line and Joker was scared to talk.. so I figure lemme call the line and ? with that ? , talk ? to him anonymously and whatnot.. so after a bunch of "yo whos this" I finally tell him who I am and then ask him how I can set a line up, I wanted to set one up for me and Kai (dumb conceited ? aint never holla).

Whatever the case is the ? got my #.. mustve posted the ? on BP here in NY.. ? , I got at least 20 ? text my phone since then, "hey CB, I got big strong hands" this, "CB lemme know more about and what ur into" that lol.. im bout to change my ? # yo.. that was some real ? ? tho, I ? wit it.

what the ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chicity wrote: »
    She was fine back then 2
    even in Friday After Next

I blame hollywood, men dicking her down, and white ppl

word she was in friday after next? explain yourself. then explain your BM ?
    Demands or Repercussion
    Threats and Promises
    She was a stripper in FAN

My BM ? are fantastic, they growed up so fast
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

In that 'conf thread' I seen PR say he called Jokers line and Joker was scared to talk.. so I figure lemme call the line and ? with that ? , talk ? to him anonymously and whatnot.. so after a bunch of "yo whos this" I finally tell him who I am and then ask him how I can set a line up, I wanted to set one up for me and Kai (dumb conceited ? aint never holla).

Whatever the case is the ? got my #.. mustve posted the ? on BP here in NY.. ? , I got at least 20 ? text my phone since then, "hey CB, I got big strong hands" this, "CB lemme know more about and what ur into" that lol.. im bout to change my ? # yo.. that was some real ? ? tho, I ? wit it.

what the ?

lol That dude is ruthless and has no conscience yo.
  • Chi Snow

AHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Cain1 wrote: »

? did I read this right

yo im too high for this ? its confusing as ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Hold up CB...you gave Joker your phone number?

You know conference calls don't announce or show your number to the people right? That means you had to give him your number yourself.

Stop it fam.. IDK how he got the ? but I knew sumn was funny when he told Plap "dont end up like Chris" minutes after the conference call.. so once he knew my real name I knew sumn was bout to happen... next day ? 's is textin my ? smh
  • Chi Snow
    well damn,
    Everybody don't hate Chris

Just the Joker.....