If You Love Me, You'll Do Anything To Be With Me..Truth or Bullsh*t

blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
So Evette Holyfield did an interview talking about her vow of abstinence and dropped this quote
"I feel like if a guy truly loves me, and he's ready to commit, then he will do everything in his power to make me happy and meet my criteria."

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/evette-holyfield-says-boxer-father-and-biblical-values-keeping-her-abstinent-85828/#q5dQTwoIt77vuhEa.99

thoughts....

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U listen to hoes n they hoe logic?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    B4 I read the rest

I think its truth. If u really love a woman u will do just about anything to be with her and make her happy. If u ain't in love wit her then you'll just be like watever on to the next 1

I ain't talkin bout some random girl but a girl u are really in love with
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds more like work. Too much work. Like she will do out of the way ? just to test.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironic that it's Evander Holyfields daughter sayin this, ? was dumpin in every chick in Atlanta. Dudes gonna have to box till he dies to pay all his child support/alimony off.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    evette-holyfield.jpg?w=262

Evette2.jpg

photo2.JPG

? really believe this chick a ? ? 5I5s8.png
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds very one sided, will she do anything to keep you happy?
  • KingJamal
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Ironic that it's Evander Holyfields daughter sayin this, ? was dumpin in every chick in Atlanta. Dudes gonna have to box till he dies to pay all his child support/alimony off.

LOL u right about that

Man I stay close to Holyfield's big ass mansion and I think he lost the mansion now. Having all them kids ? him up
  • blackrain
    KingJamal wrote: »
    B4 I read the rest

I think its truth. If u really love a woman u will do just about anything to be with her and make her happy. If u ain't in love wit her then you'll just be like watever on to the next 1

That's one sided love like ? she advocating...she ain't say ? about doing for her man...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingJamal
    edited November 2012
    blackrain wrote: »
    B4 I read the rest

That's one sided love like ? she advocating...she ain't say ? about doing for her man...
    Ur right lol

If she ain't doin nothin for her man then she can begone
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    manipulation to the vulnerable. aint nobody in their right mind would do "anything".... it shouldnt have to be that. anybody in the right mind would hear that and sense they tryna get tacken advatage of or used.

but on the other hand, you always have them dumb hoes that think its cool to do "anything" to prove something.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B4 I read the rest

chick been spoiled all her life...not surprising...

she think giving it up will be enough...not to mention sex with her is gonna be wack as hell for a while till she learn what she doing...so in the mean time what else she have to offer?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This crazy ? . On her Moreno ? right now.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess her inaudible/incoherent/inarticualte pops done enough fukin for the whole fam
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb selfish ass bird. She said, "you" without even mentioning what both parties need to do to keep the relationship sustained.

Broads say that ? cause it sounds good.

Any dumb ? will fall for it without realizing that the ? basically said, only you can prevent forest fires...

? , the matches is in both hands ? .
  • KingJamal
    B4 I read the rest

she think giving it up will be enough...not to mention sex with her is gonna be wack as hell for a while till she learn what she doing...so in the mean time what else she have to offer?

Yep everytime I drive by Holyfield's mansion i'm just like damn
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    evette-holyfield.jpg?w=262

Evette2.jpg

photo2.JPG

? really believe this chick a ? ? 5I5s8.png

Looks like a man
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Meh. Haven't read anything beyond the thread title and opening sentence as of yet...

An understanding wise woman who is self aware and real within her existence, would never even want let alone expect a man to compromise his center for the sole satisfaction of another. Yes, relationships are about compromise but not to the extent where it shifts something within the other person. If its not pure and true within his own self then he's losing a puece of himself. She's sounding like the world revolves around her.

Perhaps if she conveyed a particular message where both parties were equals, beloved and actions were being reciprocated on both ends I could more so understand but from just the little I read so far, she doesn't have a clue as to what love really is.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not doing anything for a woman, but I'd try & wait it out on the sex if she scoring high in every other category. Hard to find good women out here.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    depends

I wouldn't say "anything"

but she damn well gon show some "getup&go", ride or die, throw & thin,better or worse etc

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »
    my explanation of love is simple...if you would die for that person, you basically love em.

your "explanation" is ?

no offense

• blackrain
    CC_Will wrote: »

LOL u right about that

Man I stay close to Holyfield's big ass mansion and I think he lost the mansion now. Having all them kids ? him up

Even funnier she says her dad instilled her abstinence and no sex til marriage values...clearly he didnt' follow that
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We wouldn't have to be so protective of our daughters if we did a better job raising our sons
  • blackrain
    B4 I read the rest

That's another thing I've noticed...some chicks who are abstinent think that the ? alone is the magical gift a man will cherish above all on the wedding night...her being a ? don't make her marriage more likely to succeed