If You Love Me, You'll Do Anything To Be With Me..Truth or Bullsh*t

Options
2»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If someone said that to me, I'd laugh in their face. There is not one damn thing someone can do 'to make' me happy, thats a personal choice.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    If someone said that to me, I'd laugh in their face. There is not one damn thing someone can do 'to make' me happy, thats a personal choice.

Exactly!

#awareness
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? feels this way, you're in for a ? up relationship.

In a life or death situation, yeah - you might do extreme ? for people you love, but you have a ? saying this and ain't even GTD Tommy ?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What if i tossed a stack of cash on your lap and drove you around?

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

If I just laughed in your face, why would you waste money on me?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evette-holyfield.jpg?w=262

Evette2.jpg

photo2.JPG

? really believe this chick a ? ? 5I5s8.png

Pre-Op Or Post-Op?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your lying to me. Your lying right in my face practically.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2012
    Options

Your lying to me. Your lying right in my face practically.
    Throwing money at me is only going to show the shallowness of your mind. I don't need anyone else's money, never have, and never will.
  • HaHaEySmashed
    HaHaEySmashed Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/205530_373871169374169_1210324810_n.png[/img]
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if I agree with that BA..there is a lot he can do to make me happy.

I wouldn't expect him to change who he is to make me happy though.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I don't know if I agree with that BA..there is a lot he can do to make me happy.

There are a lot of things he does that you take happiness in. But if you were livid as ? , or wanted nothing to do with someone, those same things aren't going 'to make' you happy, until you choose to happy about them.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you're sexy when you talk like this
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Meh. Haven't read anything beyond the thread title and opening sentence as of yet...

An understanding wise woman who is self aware and real within her existence, would never even want let alone expect a man to compromise his center for the sole satisfaction of another. Yes, relationships are about compromise but not to the extent where it shifts something within the other person. If its not pure and true within his own self then he's losing a puece of himself. She's sounding like the world revolves around her.

Perhaps if she conveyed a particular message where both parties were equals, beloved and actions were being reciprocated on both ends I could more so understand but from just the little I read so far, she doesn't have a clue as to what love really is.

ive been hired by an anonymous third party from LA to pinpoint your coordinates & bring you to justice your days are numbered

TRIANGULATION:
  • Kat
    Options

There are a lot of things he does that you take happiness in. But if you were livid as ? , or wanted nothing to do with someone, those same things aren't going 'to make' you happy, until you choose to happy about them.

Ah..agreed then.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Meh. Haven't read anything beyond the thread title and opening sentence as of yet...

An understanding wise woman who is self aware and real within her existence, would never even want let alone expect a man to compromise his center for the sole satisfaction of another. Yes, relationships are about compromise but not to the extent where it shifts something within the other person. If its not pure and true within his own self then he's losing a puece of himself. She's sounding like the world revolves around her.

Perhaps if she conveyed a particular message where both parties were equals, beloved and actions were being reciprocated on both ends I could more so understand but from just the little I read so far, she doesn't have a clue as to what love really is.

That's truth to power. But the Celestial Madonna isn't like that of which she is not. Hence the universal balance is maintain. Only threw purity of mind,body, and soul can bill collectors be held at Bay...not Michael,credit score 750.
    Even if uncompromising is taking place, for people forget a binary star is 2 not 1. (look it up)

Perhaps if we conveyed over chicken grease and chitterlings would the masses of deaf,dumb, and blind then overstand,85.

• ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/205530_373871169374169_1210324810_n.png[/img]

this is hilarious

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Mo4sT.gif

tumblr_m4hgvvYcZ71qftyzb.gif

That's why I saved it! it was like that is a horrid lookin woman!!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear to ? when I first started lurkin then postin on ahh I thought marley was a computer program that automatically replies to every post with the same 3 catch phrases and maybe someone forgot to turn it off or something

But then I was like why would anyone do that? What's the motive for such a low key prank??

Once I figured it out tho I realized marley is a brilliant minimalist posting genius and now I lol irl at many of her posts.

After I'm done praising the lord of course and then going heavy with the piff and swangin on them hoes.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hefa ain't all that cute to begin wit. Hefa should be happy a ? is even lookin at her direction.
  • a.mann
    edited November 2012
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    abn562 wrote: »
    my explanation of love is simple...if you would die for that person, you basically love em.

your "explanation" is ?

no offense

why....if they kidnapped you and your wife and they gave you a choice for you to die or your wife which would you choose?
    *if you choose your wife ur a retarted ass ? for marrying her in the first place...unless it was for $$$ reasons

I get what you're trying to say

but the fatal flaw in your explanation is the fact there are countless instances of people sacrificing their own lives
    for total strangers threw out recorded history

• Kat
    Options
    Throw out.

Morning Mann =)
  • a.mann
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hey

itskatbitches