So yall just gonna ignore the fact Rondo missed history becuz he wanted to keep it real

2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i see is rondo pushing ? an talking ? ....did he ever throw a punch?

that doesnt mean tough.
    he just the ? in the school yard that will push you an hold until the aides break it up

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

This ? right here is when rondo got cp3 so mad thst after the game he tried to go in the Celtics locker room and fight rondo... kg, Paul pirece and ray Allen had to clam cp3 down because he woulda ? rondo up
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Rajon won't no gangsta he was just another lost ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    blu197 wrote: »

This ? right here is when rondo got cp3 so mad thst after the game he tried to go in the Celtics locker room and fight rondo... kg, Paul pirece and ray Allen had to clam cp3 down because he woulda ? rondo up

i remember that.....

thats when rondo was talking ? about him gettn a ring and cp3 was like you couldnt get a ring without his teammates.

and cp3 was right
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    So dude is supposed to get run over and thrown on the floor? Riiight. Now everyone is always in control of their emotions and just lets anyone say and do what they want. It doesnt matter what people think. Rondo has a history of not backing down so its nothing new. We all say what we wouldnt do until the right buttons get pushed
  • 2stepz_ahead
    bigrizz wrote: »
    So dude is supposed to get run over and thrown on the floor? Riiight. Now everyone is always in control of their emotions and just lets anyone say and do what they want. It doesnt matter what people think. Rondo has a history of not backing down so its nothing new. We all say what we wouldnt do until the right buttons get pushed

when your at work, you to be professional at all times. yes, ppl will get under your skin but you are grown an should at this point know how to walk away. and Rondo wasn't even who was fouled.

let me give you a good example of professionalism and non-professionalism
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgYcvC1QJA

notice how mayweather controlled himself and how judah handled himself.
    where are their careers now
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rondo got a 7' wingspan, he would have chewed cp3....

But yea rondo do need to chill before he turn into another Vernon Maxwell, gettin into ? faces for nothing
  • 2stepz_ahead
    G Mack wrote: »
    Rondo got a 7' wingspan, he would have chewed cp3....

But yea rondo do need to chill before he turn into another Vernon Maxwell, gettin into ? faces for nothing

wingspan dont mean ? ....bruce lee kicked kareems ass
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KG flopped like a ? . Then, here comes Rondo with that lunch room shoving match cause he didn't want to fight anyway. Whole scene was clownish.

Its sad how players with that much talent are that immature. Garnet's influence must be strong with Rondo.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? I remember I got undercut on a fastbreak in AAU we were better Shavlik Randolph and his squad in Broughton(Raleigh) by like 40...

I jumped the lane and stole the ball and took flight the dude whose pass I intercepted took me all the way the ? out didnt even go for the ball. Both benches cleared...they were just ready to fight because we were mollywhopping that ass in front of all those scouts and ? .

What was crazy was that...I was mad af and was fighting but...I understood why the ? ? would do that ? ...? showboating running up the score in front of your home fans and ? .

Its the same as when a slasher or driver keeps coming into the lane and you have your enforcer to foul the ? out of him to send a message.

WR coming across the middle just lay one good one on him and him nor the rest of the team will want to come thru there again...

sports isnt just about the scoreboard its psychological as well...so all that white bread look at the scoreboard ? sounds good in theory but sometimes u just have to send a message...also

? KG...skinny black ass ? ...look like a Evening Stick
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cs throw hard fouls every chance they get..
    I respect Rondo game but he on some other ? lately..
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Rondo, I love that he would rather go to war with the superstars in the league instead of teaming up with them like Paul and Deron, Rose same thing, hes old school and i'm not saying hes the best point guard but I wouldnt want another point guard, but i'm happy he didnt make history, i'm tired of casual Celtics fans calling Rondo mvp, ? retards
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Rondo, I love that he would rather go to war with the superstars in the league instead of teaming up with them like Paul and Deron, Rose same thing, hes old school and i'm not saying hes the best point guard but I wouldnt want another point guard, but i'm happy he didnt make history, i'm tired of casual Celtics fans calling Rondo mvp, ? retards

?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    cats is actin like rondo is 37 years old or some ? LOL
  • 2stepz_ahead

its easy to go to war with kg, paul and allen(when he was there)

thats like saying i dont fear brazils army....when im the US.
  • 2stepz_ahead

but what if he gets hurt an his career ends.....he may not have another shot. and he thru it all away because he wanted to shave a ? ...

yea that makes sense
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

but what if he gets hurt an his career ends.....he may not have another shot. and he thru it all away because he wanted to shave a ? ...

yea that makes sense

? were fighting way more in the 80s and 90s
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

yea that makes sense

What if the fight didn't happen and he tore his ACL the next game, you automatically assuming dude was go break the record. All it takes is for the team to be cold for 1 game and it's over
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Romeo and Kg do ? on the court but I doubt they do it in a one on one situation. Remember when Anthony Peeler dropped KG ass when he played for the T'Wolves lol ?
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at dec rivers eithering his entire team in the post game press conference...doc not lyin tho the celtics a bunch of sensitive thugs trying to "Act" tough.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Why did my Suns give up Rondo???????
  • 2stepz_ahead

yea that makes sense

What if the fight didn't happen and he tore his ACL the next game, you automatically assuming dude was go break the record. All it takes is for the team to be cold for 1 game and it's over

getting injured is outta your control, gettin cold one night is outta your control, but fighting or pushing for nothing not directly related to you is stupid.

he could have just jumped in his face and he would have gotten the same result except he wouldn't be suspended.

i dont know about yo ? sometimes....but i would rather be immortalized than to be know as a ? who stuck up for someone who wont call me in three years.

an yes, I am assuming. he did it up to that point right...so what is he only get half the way from this point on...hindsight is a mother fukka