seeing thru bullsh!t

Options
NIKE...
NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
The main thing that seperates a bird from a keeper is the decisions made..what are some of the things you ladies look for when talkin to a guy? I'm asking bcuz there is obviously some sort of filtering process involved in choosing and i'm just curious to know what you are some of the things that will get a green light, some of the things that get the yellow light and some of the things that will make you pump them brakes..how do ya'll see thru the ? ?

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this should be interesting ....i've been called a red light many times
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as seeing through the ? , my mind shuts right down when it encounters people trying to pass off ? as truth. It's like the words enter my brain all mumbled and jumbled, can't even process it. Ears just stop listening and all I'm thinking is, what a lying sack of ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna create a spinoff.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I'm gonna create a spinoff.
    Only bcuz ur a jive ass cooley
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    must be a t0wers thread
  • NIKE...
    Options
    did you make this thread so that you'll know what not to do, even though youre the ? ?
    Nah b..my mack is solid..I know how to pull a ? ..i'm just askin out of curiosity..i wanna hear game from a squares perspective..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Just keep it as simple as possible.

Come open, humble, grounded, collected and naturally. His genuine kindness, the way he carries himself not only when dealing with myself but with people and his own self in general stands out. Make me smile with your humor, make me feel with your passion and stimulate the mind and/or teach me something, that's the best. Don't "try", just be and that'll go far enough. Cool out on the lyrics and only speak truth, in a nice respectful manner of course. Anything more will be too much and disregarded.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Just keep it as simple as possible.

Come open, humble, grounded, collected and naturally. His genuine kindness, the way he carries himself not only when dealing with myself but with people and his own self in general stands out. Make me smile with your humor, make me feel with your passion and stimulate the mind and/or teach me something, that's the best. Don't "try", just be and that'll go far enough. Cool out on the lyrics and only speak truth, in a nice respectful manner of course. Anything more will be too much and disregarded.

Her moans, soft laughter,passion with purpose . THESE are what drive me, besides that drop top,it's has a sports mode optional transmission. The stars are align with grace and meaning. They have a function beyond shining brightly,looking good at night. She warms and comforts me,it's nice and snug, moist like a freshly baked pound cake. Cake, cake, cake, if you want some ? and get some. She knows her man.She knows his inner most desire. His wants aren't discarded like a used....... banana peel
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Physical attraction
    Compatibility

Does his personality compliment mine? Do we see eye to eye on things that are important to me?

All girls are different, the challenge is finding one that suits you and the things you find to be important in a long term relationship.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Physical attraction
    Compatibility

Does his personality compliment mine? Do we see eye to eye on things that are important to me?

All girls are different, the challenge is finding one that suits you and the things you find to be important in a long term relationship.

That is really important. No need to be alike in all ways but having certain common grounds are important. For me, even if we don't enjoy the same things per say , his willingness and open mindedness to expand is highly attractive.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    physical attraction
    honesty
    intelligence: can't stand a ? that i can't converse with
    compatibility/friendship: can i tolerate being around you for extended periods of time
    are we equally spiritually yoked? I'm not religious but i am spiritual. can't do religious guys, they annoy me, but i can't deal with a man who isn't spiritually connected either
    financial stability: i'm not taking care of anyone
    relationship with his mom: i ? up on this one. didn't peep the relationship between hubby and his mom before getting married. caused some issues in the beginning but i got that ? in check now.
    sexual compatibility: if you're not ? me good, move around.

i'm sure there's more, i might be forgetting
    What you look like? Send a picture to my inbox. Thanks.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good thread premise... women are great at seeing thru the ? ... their logic and innate ability to recognize sincerity and forthrightness should be applauded....
  • Kat
    Options
    Damn you snipier than a female!

And no ? give that snipier isn't an actual word.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Health insurance & 401k. Im simple to please
  • Kat
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    exhibit K

lol..exhibit LAME!
  • djkod
    djkod Members Posts: 3
    Options
    If I am having a conversation and the ? phone steady blowing up. If he can't make eye contact. If all conversation is sexual in content. His last job ended last year. These are all red lights.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Health insurance, 401k, and mcdonalds. Im simple to please

Fixed
  • grumpycat
    grumpycat Members Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    Options
    A man who cares enough to call me, make plans to be with me, to tell me when something is happening, talk about the future with me, etc. Basically things that tell me he's thinking of me. I have a dude I have been best friends with for over a decade. He doesn't do any of this stuff even though he claims he cares immensely for me. It comes down to the basics.