Spinoff: Fellas, what are the red flags in ? . Tell ya stories b.

Options
Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are some signs, you dealing with a ? up ? .

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Bruh, I'm good, this ? ain't about my ratchet hoes of the past. If so, I would'a posted in donkey.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The men know they got a gang of ? to say on this. Might blow some ? outta the water so they may be hush hush.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I took a L around late 2010/early 2011 lets just say that I knew what the chick was doing but I ignored it because I was "feeling" her.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    What were the red flags bruh...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I took a L around late 2010/early 2011 lets just say that I knew what the chick was doing but I ignored it because I was "feeling" her.

Sweetheart92?

• shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    some females are really good at hiding their crazy tendencies at the beginning of the relationship. you don't fully know what you're dealing with till you get into a fight with her, or yall been together long enough that she feels comfortable enough with your relationship to reveal her inner ? .
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just na...A girl I been talkin to for 5 days hit me wit that "If you don't wanna talk to me, just let me know"...Simply cause she text me, and it took me 2 hrs to hit her back...On my part, it wasn't cause I was un-interested, but cause I just wasn't thinkin bout textin...This type behavior tells me that either this bish crazy, or she way more into me than I am into her and na...I'm turned off....
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when females i just met act like we're already a couple. that's a good way to get left.
    females i barely know always wanna get all up in my business asking about my homegirls, trying to define "us"
    ? , you ain't special. just cause i let you suck my ? doesn't mean i'm trying to wife.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Just na...A girl I been talkin to for 5 days hit me wit that "If you don't wanna talk to me, just let me know"...Simply cause she text me, and it took me 2 hrs to hit her back...On my part, it wasn't cause I was un-interested, but cause I just wasn't thinkin bout textin...This type behavior tells me that either this bish crazy, or she way more into me than I am into her and na...I'm turned off....

I know what's that about. A shorty I know told me the same thing. Hit me with a text...I respond several hours later and she hit me with that. I told her ass she needs some extra curricular activities.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her ? around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a ? . The whole neighborhood says she's a ? . Her mother tells you she's a ? . Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like ? . Children dress like ? . Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a ? leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows ? and only pays you back with ? . Always needs something.

A wide variety of things.

bruh you should have stoppe dthere
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If she doesn't have any female friends, it's a eye-opener. I'd rather have a chick wit ? friends then some lonely ? who expects me to be her buddy 24/7.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Bruh, I'm good, this ? ain't about my ratchet hoes of the past. If so, I would'a posted in donkey.
    drop those stories
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Yo i know what u mean. Had a situation like that 2 yrs ago.

Instead if listing the obvious ones, imma list the ones ive noticed that usually go under the radar.
    - If her phone NEVER rings around u and always flipped face down =she ? wit at least 2 other ? .
    - Relationship wit her dad usually tells u all u need to know.
    - Says that she usually "gets in relationships fast.
    - Has an unusually large stash of random men's clothes in her closet..lol
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her ? around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a ? . The whole neighborhood says she's a ? . Her mother tells you she's a ? . Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like ? . Children dress like ? . Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a ? leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows ? and only pays you back with ? . Always needs something.

A wide variety of things.

gotdayum...was this all one chick?
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -too clingy
    -cares too much about where u work at, when u first meet em
    -Regular in a bar/club and"knows" the dj real well
    - ? ass crib
    -expects u to spend money on her to get her...? pleez
    - multiple kids by different dudes
    - Low self esteem n too much make up
    - Constantly seeks approval
    - too demanding

remember i made a thread on the old IC bout this ? ? wit no car and a ? ass crib, kept asking me to take her places like i was obligated. Straight ? on that hoe and never felt better about it. She got ? n ducked. Then put my homie on to her and she told him she hated me, cuz i took her ? ass to the store and let her get her groceries by herself, pulled to her crib, popped the trunk and sat in the car smoking while she got her own bags. Broad had nerve to tell me ? aint free.. guess i got it on sale then. Free 99. Never again...smh
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to pay for ? once in a while.

been dating this single mother off and on for a while. she got bread. anywho..her birthday was a couple weekends ago, and i dropped alot of bread just for us to have a good time. dinner, massages, movies, etc. she aint pay a dime..because it was her bday.

today she askin me what we doin tonight..told her what i wanted to do and said go ahead and cop these movie tix for us. she mad and said i guess we stayin at the crib tonight. i said yup, i guess so