Spinoff: Fellas, what are the red flags in ? . Tell ya stories b.

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anytime you get with something new, you eventually have to rummage through the medicine cabinet.

seeing this in there is a sign to get the ? out

paxil-tablets-bottle-400x400.jpg
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only women go through peoples ? man. medicine cabinets, emails, phones etc
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only women go through peoples ? man. medicine cabinets, emails, phones etc

i don't care about phones and emails and all that. i really don't want to know about any of that. but i have to know what kind of meds she is on. or isn't on.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason, any chick that refers to her ex and says, "Oh him, nah he ain't gon do ? ." Chances are she has some issues in the street.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to pay for ? once in a while.

been dating this single mother off and on for a while. she got bread. anywho..her birthday was a couple weekends ago, and i dropped alot of bread just for us to have a good time. dinner, massages, movies, etc. she aint pay a dime..because it was her bday.

today she askin me what we doin tonight..told her what i wanted to do and said go ahead and cop these movie tix for us. she mad and said i guess we stayin at the crib tonight. i said yup, i guess so

You did too much too early.

Cut your losses early and move on with a lesson in hand.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the ? chew bubble gums more than likely she's a hoe.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Having kids at a young age. Changes phones numbers more than twice a year. Your conversations start off with more than three questions. Constantly accuses you of cheating. Boasting of her independence. Only has guy friends. Everything is everyone else's fault. Searches your phone. Her phone mysteriously breaks and wants to use yours. Leaves her ? around by "accident". Treats others badly, but is a "saint" when around you. Half the neighborhood says she's a ? . The whole neighborhood says she's a ? . Her mother tells you she's a ? . Dad's in jail and won't discuss why. Brothers dead and won't discuss why. All her aunts and nieces and mother are single. Horrible children. Childrens hair looks like ? . Children dress like ? . Children are bad as hell. She feeds her kids mcdonalds daily. Tells you to nut in her. Says it's cool cause her tubes are tied. Pulls a ? leg lock around your waist so you can't pull out. You don't remember throwing that rubber away. You gotta slam her against a wall to shut her trap. Slamming her against that wall turns her on. Pulls a bible verse after every argument. Borrows ? and only pays you back with ? . Always needs something.

A wide variety of things.

gotdayum...was this all one chick?

All of that wasn't the same chick. Some of it was. Most of it was ? they had in common. The red flags just jumbled together.
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

been dating this single mother off and on for a while. she got bread. anywho..her birthday was a couple weekends ago, and i dropped alot of bread just for us to have a good time. dinner, massages, movies, etc. she aint pay a dime..because it was her bday.

today she askin me what we doin tonight..told her what i wanted to do and said go ahead and cop these movie tix for us. she mad and said i guess we stayin at the crib tonight. i said yup, i guess so

You did too much too early.

Cut your losses early and move on with a lesson in hand.

i agree, start taking these hoes out on dates that require a little more thought and a lot less money.
    festivals, fairs, parks, picnics, walks by the river.
    allows you to get in her brain and figure her out without spending much money.
    if she turns the date down because you're not breaking much bread, then you know what she's about.
    that's how white guys do it.

Real ass ? . The key is women always provide the roadmap to either their heart, brain or ? (or all 3) if u listen correctly. I take chicks to where there's either some culture or some serenity.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would've been like no I guess YOU'RE staying at the crib tonight.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    mann just hella little ? ...

-chick act flakey when ya'll suppose to do some ?
    -chick just a lilll toooo damn freaky
    -chick starts talking about her ex
    -chick talk too damn much
    -chick cant take constructive criticism
    -chick got insecurity issues
    -chick a tease... & not playfully either
    -chick has no sense of humor
    -chick get caught up in some dishonesty
    -chick cant tell me whats truly on her mind

idk man probably some more ? ......but im ? at the moment so i cant remember.... but really its just ? like this to where im at a point in life like hey you know what lady ... im good ...hope the next ? make you happy and all that ? naa mean...peace and prosperity .... but i gotta charge her to the game ... aint no point in trying to force compatibility

those are some of the problems my 2010/2011 L had.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol...shid nowadays...if she's over 26 single with or without kids and I ask "Why you don't have a bf" and she says "I dont know why"...red ? flags Lmao...oh bish you know...
  • Kat
    Options
    Lol...shid nowadays...if she's over 26 single with or without kids and I ask "Why you don't have a bf" and she says "I dont know why"...red ? flags Lmao...oh bish you know...

What if she said she didn't want one?
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

What if she said she didn't want one?

Thats a lil different and I'll be ok..but sayin "you don't know" smh no

and lets be real..Do women over 26 really not want a bf? before you answer..really think about that question. A women over 26 not wanting to be with a dude
  • Kat
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Uhh..I'm sure most women that age wouldn't mind having a boyfriend but that doesn't mean they're going to get with a dude just to say they have a boyfriend. Some women are comfortable being single if the alternative is settling.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she keeps an extra pair of panties in her purse.
    If she owns a white belt
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    If she owns a white belt

Lmfao...yall ngas and them white belts...Yall put me on that ? ...I just smh at chicks that wear them belts..Don't even know why lol..but I do it..what's the story behind the white belt Lol
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Just na...A girl I been talkin to for 5 days hit me wit that "If you don't wanna talk to me, just let me know"...Simply cause she text me, and it took me 2 hrs to hit her back...On my part, it wasn't cause I was un-interested, but cause I just wasn't thinkin bout textin...This type behavior tells me that either this bish crazy, or she way more into me than I am into her and na...I'm turned off....

Yea I got a future MEGA L coming cuz I'm kinda talking to a chick like this. It's been 2 months we been talking & I'm really feeling this broad but the other day miscommunication caused these text:

I have called you over and over. i was home all day and no call from you. I hope you are okay. But i think u are pre occupied. I hope its worth it. 12:14 AM

Jenjira: I wish you the best. You obviously have made your decision. Have a good one. Trust and believe i want for nothing or no one. Enjoy your library hookup 12:17 AM(I think I told her I had to go to the library the day before)

Jenjira: And good luck with the bay bay kids and their dads. ? .

& my ? is still gonna talk to this one
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    If she owns a white belt

Lmfao...yall ngas and them white belts...Yall put me on that ? ...I just smh at chicks that wear them belts..Don't even know why lol..but I do it..what's the story behind the white belt Lol

Years ago, when the IC was still on vBulletin & GnS was poppin, a poster & good friend of mine name Jaurenlo made a thread saying that chicks that wear white belts are hoes
    Posters agreed wholeheartedly & accepted it as truth
    It's just a widely accepted truth around these parts

Oh ok..I knew it was something to that stigma..I thought it was just a particular story or so that may have happened
    Thanks though.

• Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ^^^hope she bad ? ...lol
    Sound like she the type to ride by a ? house...and pop up wit a tire iron
    Saying "i thought u luhhhed me"
  • Kat
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Uhh..I'm sure most women that age wouldn't mind having a boyfriend but that doesn't mean they're going to get with a dude just to say they have a boyfriend. Some women are comfortable being single if the alternative is settling.

Lol...I don't buy that ..Women over a 26 "want" to have a man...They know that clock is tickin...you can't fool the kid...If her work career isn't booming and she's not a President or HBIC of a company (that's the only women I'll let slide and even them chicks cry at night about being alone, the job is their excuse to keep their sanity lol)...she over 26 that hoe want a man in her life lol..

I aint buying that one...

Umm..did you read my post with your eyes closed orrr....?

I said most women that age wouldn't MIND having a man but there are women that would be fine with remaining single if the alternative was settling.

Of course a woman would WANT a man, that doesn't mean the right one is going to be readily available just cause she hit 26.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess i should contribute.

If you ask a chick what she likes to do and she says this sort of ? instead of an actual hobby;

Shop
    Hang out
    Go out

You dealing with a bird.

And i know yall on the IC always talking about wifing up a broad just because she look good, but a beautiful bird is still a bird.
  • Kat
    Options
    Shive what you like to do?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    she missing a tooth

cant cook or clean

drives an expensive car nice house but she dont work

got piercings on her ? and nipples