Spinoff: Fellas, what are the red flags in ? . Tell ya stories b.

Options

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She shot up some ? trailer home over $5

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    MzGrahamBitches smokes and drinks and is quite the "adventurous" one.. she read my comment and it struck a nerve so she hit me with the -feelings-

No you got hit with the feelings because you're projecting your experiences on everyone else.

So because you got played like a deck of cards a chick can't smoke a joint? foh with YOUR feelings.

Smoking weed isn't going to have you doing anything you didn't already want to do..it's just going to make it feel better.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint about to read thru 6 pages so if what im bout to say already been said then my bad..

but if i aint learn ? about these hoes dealing with these hoes in my 25 years... i learnt that if she smoke, or drink, or drink AND smoke.. then she down to ? .. not just you either.. but a couple.. and she definetly not 1 to be trusted.. so if you just want somebody to get freaky wit and get a few rocks off, then search for that ? that drink n smoke. she down for watever. she think just like a man.

and that is all i will contribute to this thread.
    Man u ? are ridiculous. Soooo if a chick smokes OR drinks then she ain't ? ? I bet a good 90% of broads do one of them.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    MzGrahamBitches smokes and drinks and is quite the "adventurous" one.. she read my comment and it struck a nerve so she hit me with the -feelings-

No you got hit with the feelings because you're projecting your experiences on everyone else.

So because you got played like a deck of cards a chick can't smoke a joint? foh with YOUR feelings.

Smoking weed isn't going to have you doing anything you didn't already want to do..it's just going to make it feel better.
    way to assume i got played lol. how you go assume i just got played, and not just ? with these hoes? you automatically got to assume somebody got hurt.

i only been in 3 relationships.. real relationships in 25 years.. the other females was just temporary ? .. hoes that you hit up when you wana ? . not love. and it just so happens a lot of females that i messed with and KNOW that smoke regularly .. or drink regularly.. or does both regularly.. they are the fastest 1s.. easiest to give it up..

so as i look back in retrospect.. THIS is what i come to KNOW.. its not an opinion.. its an observation based on experiences, relations, and friendships.

say what you want.. but you cant change what it is.

and btw.. being under the influence of weed or alcohol has nothing to do with them doing what they do.. its their character. i said, if they smoke or drink.. not, when they high or ? . comprehension, sweety.
  • Premeer
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Demarco27 wrote: »
    - Says she used to be ? (had a chick tell me this ? ...USED TO??)
    -She pop pills
    - c/s the molested/? thing. Seems alot of chicks have had one or the other happen. Strangely, it usually turns them into hos.
    -She into ? (and im not talking cuffs and whips)
    -If she likes to stick random inanimate objects in her ? (not vibrators...think PS3 controllers)

and can't believe nobody mentioned this already...

-She says she "Celibate or a born again ? "...usually means she's done A LOT of ? off and her ? needs to recoup.

well damn, i'm seeing myself in a lot of these, y'all trying to tell me something? lol

im sure nobody is pointing their finger at you or taking subliminal shots.. but you know how the saying goes, no disrespect, if the shoe fits, where it lol

but just out of curiosity.. have you ever had any 3sums?
  • Premeer
    Options
    -She pop pills
    - c/s the molested/? thing. Seems alot of chicks have had one or the other happen. Strangely, it usually turns them into hos.
    -If she likes to stick random inanimate objects in her ? (not vibrators...think PS3 controllers)

-She says she "Celibate or a born again ? "...usually means she's done A LOT of ? off and her ? needs to recoup.

no they never USE to be ? .. she still got it in her. regardless what she say.

but on that note.. how can i forget to mention this. the most easiest way to tell a hoe.. when she bisexual.

now, i dont give a ? what anybody got to say.. THAT is the easiest way to spot a hoe, besides the ? /molestation thing. bisexuals and ? /molestation victims. 2 solid concrete ways.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heres some easy tips
    if she ? you earlier than 3 weeks after time you meet.
    if she refers to you as baby,sexy or honey with less than 2 months of knowing
    each other(scratch honey if you live in the south)
    multiple baby daddies.
    if she had a baby before age 23
    did not know her baby daddy for more than 3 yrs before she got pregnant
    smokes and drinks all the time(occasionally and socially is cool)
    bisexual experiences.
    A huge amount of facebook mirror pics 1 or 2 is ok even quality ? need attention sometime

• Premeer
    Options
    Heres some easy tips
    multiple baby daddies.
    bisexual experiences.
    A huge amount of facebook mirror pics 1 or 2 is ok even quality ? need attention sometime

i dont know if you was joking or not, but you just covered every female in population lol
  • Premeer
    Options
    -She pop pills

well damn, i'm seeing myself in a lot of these, y'all trying to tell me something? lol

im sure nobody is pointing their finger at you or taking subliminal shots.. but you know how the saying goes, no disrespect, if the shoe fits, where it lol

but just out of curiosity.. have you ever had any 3sums?

i was just joking

and no to your question

girl you seem cool but you ain gotta lie to kick it. just be real. aint nobody judging.

it seem like 9 outta 10 females these days has had 3sums or better.. the other 1 out of 10 seem to think somebody go judge lol
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chest tattoos & Red hair have to be the biggest "ain't ? ? " indicators out there.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Chest tattoos & Red hair have to be the biggest "ain't ? ? " indicators out there.

one of my home boys gotta red head bopper, that bish ratchet ass hell.

type of bish that will shoot in his home like that bish did on The Brothers
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heres some easy tips
    multiple baby daddies.
    bisexual experiences.

i dont know if you was joking or not, but you just covered every female in population lol
    naw Im serious ? this my standard ? . This is my guidelines to even ? with a ? , my wifey guide lines are tougher

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - chick double ? clutching ...... I mean if she can step out on him what makes you think she can't do the same to you....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when she claims to love you within a week of getting to know her
    really it should be a month
    but a week is when the sirens should be going off in your dome piece,,,potential crazy clingy ? on yo hands
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? with arm pit hair. Deodorant ? staining a ? shirt had me looking like the before picture in a Head & Shoulders commercial & ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - chick got a tattoo on her thigh
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? breath smell like wet grass. She babysitting with her mouth b.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doesn't have a good relationship with her father...
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    She doesn't have a good relationship with her father...

THis the number one indicator right'chea.

If you gettin serious with a female, should observe
    the relationship between the mother and the father
    even if they not together it will tell you what she expects
    of relationships.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Options
    She comes on to you heavy for sex the first time you meet her.

Don't eeeeeeeeeever engage a ? the comes on that heavy that quickly. You're not that smooth, she has motives.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doesn't have a good relationship with her mother or father (I can look at females' relationships with their family and tell you exactly what they expect in intimate relationships).

Big ghetto tattoos

If she has kids by more than one person and has never been married.

If she is constantly posting status about relationships on social networks.

If she's a weekly visitor of the night club.

If she's always accusing you of stuff and always wants to go through all your personal information (example: cell phone, emails, Facebook account etc)

If she can't hold down a steady job.

If she's into urban fashion such as excessively colorful hair, finger nails, etc.

If she's not insistent on you smashing with a rubber the first few times y'all mess around.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before I met my wife, this chick came on to me all hard. She was a cute light skinned chick and we eventually wound up dating, after being together about 6 months, she let it slip that she saw me driving my new car (Acura Legend) @ school and that prompted her to pursue me... dumped on her site. Then I met the chick that I'd marry... so, we're kicking it and it'd the middle of January in NJ when we used to have REAL winters... everyday after class, I'd walk her to the bus, then act like I was walking to the bus but go back to my whip and go home... this lasted for about a month til I was sure of her motives... but I learned and it worked.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never date a chick who got a new best friend every 2 months. one of my exes would do that ? . would be best friends with a chick then they'd fall out and never speak again. then it would be on to another bff.
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Neva date or ? a girl who will let you go raw the 1st time y'all about to ? smh I couldn't take that chance