What Makes You Feminine?

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a thing for "girly girls." For me there's nothing more sexy and exciting than a female that embraces and show cases her femininity. These are the type of chicks that wear summer dresses with the big hats and super star shades in warm weather and the wintertime they have on skirts, legging, calf high boots, and those "Velma sweaters". Chicks that enjoy doing domestic ? like cleaning and cooking. Women who conduct themselves like ladies and can get their point across without being belligerent and hella emotional. Women who know how to apply their make up without looking reject from clown scary movie.

In my opinion, Latinas are the most feminine and sensual women on the planet. There's just something about them and they way they carry themselves. I really can't explain it, but they have what I call this "Spanish Girl," aura. The mamis that play on Telemundo and Univision have this ? working in overdrive. When they're not PMSing and trying to prove that they're men, black women can be very feminine too, but finding a black women that's feminine without being stuck up and pretentious is like trying to get new IPhones when the first drop. Ladies what qualities do have that make you feminine?

Comments