George Zimmerman Offering His Autograph For Defense Fund Donations

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
George Zimmerman is offering his autograph to anyone who helps fund his legal campaign, according to an announcement on a website, which claims the murder suspect will send a thank you card “personally signed by George” for whoever donates.

The fund for Zimmerman has so far raised about $340,000, but the man suspected of murdering Trayvon Martin announced on Thursday that the fund is almost depleted, reports The Orlando Sentinel.

Zimmerman, a 29-year-old Neighborhood Watch volunteer facing a second-degree murder charge, is free on a $1 million bail while he awaits trial in the hearing involving the death of Martin.

Martin was killed by Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida on February 26, though the circumstances surrounding the death are being contended. Zimmerman is claiming self-defense, saying that the 17-year-old black teen attacked him. The claims have been refuted however, leading to the possible murder conviction.

George Zimmerman’s new autograph ploy is an attempt to keep the funding alive for his defense campaign. The suspect began raising funds a few weeks after the shooting and for a time was netting about $1,000 per day. That funding has drastically tapered off.

ABC News notes that the George Zimmerman autograph announcement reads:

“The New George Zimmerman Defense Fund, at George’s request, will begin sending Thank You Cards to people who have contributed to the Defense Fund. Each card will be personally signed by George.”

The announcement added that all donors to the fund will remain confidential. There is a big market for the signatures of people involved in high profile trials, making Zimmerman’s autograph desirable — whether people agree with his perspective or not.

George Zimmerman’s autograph is not likely to gain the amount of fame or monetary value as Charles Manson or John Wayne Gacy, and Greg Albach of SignHereAutographs stated, “It’s pretty tacky. You could probably get maybe 10 to 25 bucks for it.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/417850/george-zimmerman-offering-his-autograph-for-defense-fund-donations/#0jTZuGQC8pKQTEgL.99

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    this dude is arrogant as fukk.

I am sure its people out there that still believes his side and will support him.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

I am sure its people out there that still believes his side and will support him.

His side of the story is not that hard to believe
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really?
    so i can approach someone who i don't know and who doesnt know me and begin to question them and follow them an then go back to my car an if they follow me then i can turn an shoot them. Or if they stand their ground and try to defend themselves from a stranger, again I can shoot them.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HERE WE GO AGAIN!
  • blackjack2012
    Options

really?
    so i can approach someone who i don't know and who doesnt know me and begin to question them and follow them an then go back to my car an if they follow me then i can turn an shoot them. Or if they stand their ground and try to defend themselves from a stranger, again I can shoot them.

So its illegal to ask someone questions you find suspicious walking ur neighborhood? He's the watch caption. If someone attacks you and begins to put hands on you you have the right to shoot anf ? them in that state. Self defence is what he's claiming.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good, those autographs are only valuable if the person is dead or incarcerated. I hope they become priceless.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really?

So its illegal to ask someone questions you find suspicious walking ur neighborhood? He's the watch caption. If someone attacks you and begins to put hands on you you have the right to shoot anf ? them in that state. Self defence is what he's claiming.

i believe he was a self appointed black "captain". and second what is the definition of suspicious?

What does suspicious looking mean?

walking down the street talking on a cell phone with a hood over your head in the rain doesnt equal suspicious.

Also, self defense is not when you are provoking someone.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy doesn't deserve the privilege of life.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is disgusting. Shame on whoever pays for that ? .
  • blackjack2012
    Options

really?

i believe he was a self appointed black "captain". and second what is the definition of suspicious?

walking down the street talking on a cell phone with a hood over your head in the rain doesnt equal suspicious.

He fit the description of some home burglars.

How do you know he was the aggressive one ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is still alive?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really?

and every white guy i pass fits the description of a child molester. can i go around questioning every white person i run into even if im on the block watch?

He should just call the cops and let them handle it and follw at a safe but non threatening distance. end of story.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey lets discuss trayvon/zimmerman, it hasnt been discussed 27x before.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Hey lets discuss trayvon/zimmerman, it hasnt been discussed 27x before.

ok ...you start
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    white dude killed a lil ? .. the end.
  • blackjack2012
    Options

really?

and every white guy i pass fits the description of a child molester. can i go around questioning every white person i run into even if im on the block watch?

He should just call the cops and let them handle it and follw at a safe but non threatening distance. end of story.

If George Zimmerman was black would you even care about this case?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why won't he just die?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really?

would you?
    would you even defend zimmermen if he was black?
  • blackjack2012
    Options

really?

would you?

Stop Answering my questions with a question you idiot.

I'll defend anybody that is not guilty and being called a racist when he done a lot for the blacks in his neighborhood
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    emotional blacks cant think straight..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really?

would you?

I'll defend anybody that is not guilty and being called a racist when he done a lot for the blacks in his neighborhood

So i called him a racist? where did i do that?
    read back a bit an you will see you startesd with the black stuff...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2012
    Options

neither can dutch mexicans...when fukked up on canibus and tequila.

you may throw a good party though
  • blackjack2012
    Options

really?

would you?

So i called him a racist? where did i do that?
    read back a bit an you will see you startesd with the black stuff...

I never said you called him a racist but others were not in this thread but older ones.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

neither can dutch mexicans...when fukked up on canibus and tequila.

you may throw a good party though

I can always blame it on the alcohol.. you blame it on the estrogen flowin through yo body nh