Prime T-Mac Vs Prime Wade Vs Prime VC .......Which Prime was best????

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Prime Wade
    blu197 wrote: »
    Cant go one thread w/o a kobe mention huh? shame

They never can they're the most insecure groupies of all time
    Prime D Wade better facilitator,defender,equal scorer and more complete player

Tmac was melo before melo arrived an overrated scorer who couldn't get out the 1st round

Lmaooo @ wade bein a equal scorer, when Tmac led the nba in scoring twice and a had way better jumper and didn't rely on FTs to get him 17 of his 30pts like wade....

And Tmac's teams were ass (besides a couple of rockets teams that were Ok) that's why he never got the 1st round,I bet you none of the players on those Tmac magic squads are still in the nba....

WOW 2 WHOLE Times!!!! Wade did it once so what

In wades prime he won a championship,was the best Sg in the nba,a defensive beast also was more efficient

Give TMac, Shaq and Gary Payton in 06 and give TMac Bron and Bosh in his 8th season like wade and he would've won something

Are you implying that Shaq and a way past his prime Gary Payton carried Wade to a ring? Wade didn't even get carried to a ring in the Finals last year either.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Prime Wade
    This is hard. Wade's stats are kind of astounding when you look at them. He's one of the most efficient players to ever play the game. T-mac is a better overall player as far as just playing the game and having more skills. Wade still can't shoot to save his life. I feel like Wade benefited from the no hand checking rules more than anyone else. His entire game is predicated on getting to the basket and either getting to the line or passing it out to shooters. Thats why he's starting to fall off so hard, he doesn't have the skills to fall back on now that his atleticism is going away.

I stil say wade, when it's all said and done Wade is one of the 35 best players ever.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Prime Wade
    And notice how wade couldn't get out the 1st round when Shaq left and b4 bron got there

T-Mac's rosters in Houston > Wade's rosters from 07-10
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime T-Mac
    rage wrote: »
    Video tape > Stats

its one thing to say you think wade is better but to try to invalidate someone based on marginal statistical variances is ? .

Right but acting like stupid Youtube highlight clips are some sort of barometer is acceptable? ? outta here. Marginal? Wade ? on TMac in EVERY category but total points. He is a more efficient scorer, better rebounder, better facilitator, better defensively..? isnt close. You Kobe dickriders can post as many of these idiotic posts in the IC...still wont change the reality in the real world. DWade ? all over TMAC.

Wade = overrated

Lol @ wade a better rebounder but only has 1 season were he had over 5 per game but TMac has 7 seasons were he got over 5 rebounds per game..... And more efficient scorer doesn't equal better scorer, Dwade is more efficient than Kevin Durant but is he a better scorer???? Hell no
  • blu197
    Prime T-Mac
    Cant go one thread w/o a kobe mention huh? shame

They never can they're the most insecure groupies of all time
    Prime D Wade better facilitator,defender,equal scorer and more complete player

Tmac was melo before melo arrived an overrated scorer who couldn't get out the 1st round

Lmaooo @ wade bein a equal scorer, when Tmac led the nba in scoring twice and a had way better jumper and didn't rely on FTs to get him 17 of his 30pts like wade....

And Tmac's teams were ass (besides a couple of rockets teams that were Ok) that's why he never got the 1st round,I bet you none of the players on those Tmac magic squads are still in the nba....

WOW 2 WHOLE Times!!!! Wade did it once so what

In wades prime he won a championship,was the best Sg in the nba,a defensive beast also was more efficient

Give TMac, Shaq and Gary Payton in 06 and give TMac Bron and Bosh in his 8th season like wade and he would've won something

Are you implying that Shaq and a way past his prime Gary Payton carried Wade to a ring? Wade didn't even get carried to a ring in the Finals last year either.

No I'm not sayin they carried him but he ain't goin to the finals or 2nd round w/o them
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Prime Wade
    Video tape > Stats

its one thing to say you think wade is better but to try to invalidate someone based on marginal statistical variances is ? .

Right but acting like stupid Youtube highlight clips are some sort of barometer is acceptable? ? outta here. Marginal? Wade ? on TMac in EVERY category but total points. He is a more efficient scorer, better rebounder, better facilitator, better defensively..? isnt close. You Kobe dickriders can post as many of these idiotic posts in the IC...still wont change the reality in the real world. DWade ? all over TMAC.

Wade = overrated

Lol @ wade a better rebounder but only has 1 season were he had over 5 per game but TMac has 7 seasons were he got over 5 rebounds per game..... And more efficient scorer doesn't equal better scorer, Dwade is more efficient than Kevin Durant but is he a better scorer???? Hell no

DWade Avg 25 points in his career TMac has averaged 19. Dwade has a career FGA% of .485 while TMAC is at .435 you ? illiterate baboon. Dwade is a FAR FAR better scorer than TMAC. Tmac is a 6"8 Forward and Dwade is a 6"4 guard and Dwade has 5.5 TRB for his career to TMac's 5.6 RBD. So again show me in what ? way is TMac better???

Also Durant's BEST scoring year he avg 30.2 pts a game on .461% FGA compared to Wade's 30.1 pts .491 FGA%.

You Kobe dickriders must be huffing glue if you think people can't see past these ? threads. You idiots have the attention span of a coked out gerbil thats why you get all your talking points from ESPN highlight packages, you ? dont really WATCH basketball.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Prime Wade
    Prime D-Wade showed out in the finals ..T-Mac was a beast pre-injuries but Wade was get'n done in the Playoffs ..

T-Mac and his squad were up 3-1 against the Pistons and lost that series ..think this is when he was on the Magic, that one never sits to well...i think this was 03' maybe my year may be off but i coulda swore it was around then.

Mac had more weapons in his offensive game but Wade was a better overall player

and Wade defense was better in their prime also .
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Prime T-Mac
    smh and the Raps had VC and T-Mac at the same time....? both of em
    yes feelings
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime T-Mac
    Prime D-Wade showed out in the finals ..T-Mac was a beast pre-injuries but Wade was get'n done in the Playoffs ..

T-Mac and his squad were up 3-1 against the Pistons and lost that series ..think this is when he was on the Magic, that one never sits to well...i think this was 03' maybe my year may be off but i coulda swore it was around then.

and Wade defense was better in their prime also .
    If he made a similar post then all would be well but ? posted up stat lines with no explanation and said see.. then started ranting.
  • blu197
    Prime T-Mac
    Video tape > Stats

Wade = overrated

DWade Avg 25 points in his career TMac has averaged 19. Dwade has a career FGA% of .485 while TMAC is at .435 you ? illiterate baboon. Dwade is a FAR FAR better scorer than TMAC. Tmac is a 6"8 Forward and Dwade is a 6"4 guard and Dwade has 5.5 TRB for his career to TMac's 5.6 RBD. So again show me in what ? way is TMac better???

Also Durant's BEST scoring year he avg 30.2 pts a game on .461% FGA compared to Wade's 30.1 pts .491 FGA%.

You Kobe dickriders must be huffing glue if you think people can't see past these ? threads. You idiots have the attention span of a coked out gerbil thats why you get all your talking points from ESPN highlight packages, you ? dont really WATCH basketball.

You ? ? you do realize wade's career ppg will decrease as seasons go on, and TMac's fell off due to injury check how many games he was playing from seasons 07-08 to 11-12

And @ the bold are you trying to say Dwade (who has no jumper) is a better scorer than KD a 3x scoring champ?????? Yes or no

And you said wade is a better rebounder which was false as ? and I corrected your ?
  • playmaker88
    Prime T-Mac
    high screen an roll..

I swear some of you ? are ? .. i aint slammin on wade like most of these cats.. but you would be an idiot to not realize his fg percentage is in part a product of the high screen and roll much of his career and transition baskets.. he cant SHOOT. he has that sometimes jumper..
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime T-Mac
    Hands down
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Wade
    Wade is responsible for some of the craziest circus shots I've ever seen.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Wade
    the only one who won a ring in his prime
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Prime Wade
    Its dwade he is a better defender actually won a ship. Second is T Mac and Third is VC.
  • playmaker88
    Prime T-Mac
    winning a ring doesnt make you a better player carry on though.
  • blu197
    Prime T-Mac
    The Hacker wrote: »

Take away Shaq an Gp and no ring for wade.. Matter of fact no 2nd round since he couldn't get out once Shaq left and b4 bron and bosh saved him
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2012
    Prime T-Mac
    Lets not play the add and subtract game... what happened and what didnt happen is already done.. that ? is silly
  • saracenwire
    Prime Wade
    Where did this D-wade great defender ? come from. He was great at getting those weakside blocks, but on the whole he's always been a mediocre defensive player.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Wade

Take away Shaq an Gp and no ring for wade.. Matter of fact no 2nd round since he couldn't get out once Shaq left and b4 bron and bosh saved him

add in anybody you want and tmac not getting pass the first round

now what
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Wade

word his playoff performances in totality are more impressive than t-macs with or without a ring .
  • saracenwire
    Prime Wade
    One more thing. D-wade has been fortunate to play in the same era as Kobe and lebron. They took all the spotlight, so no one paid attention to the times when he would blantly not play hard or the fact that he basically took two years off after winning a championship. Everyone forgets about him getting destroyed by loul deng in the first round in 07. That ? was embarassing.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Wade
    Where did this D-wade great defender ? come from. He was great at getting those weakside blocks, but on the whole he's always been a mediocre defensive player.

You name another 2 guard that get as many weakside blocks then..
    You cant discredit someone when noone else has been doing since MJ..
    Whoever said Wade wouldn't have got out the 1st round without Shaq and GP obviously didnt watch the Heat when it was Wade, Odom and Caron..
    Playmaker i see you always bring up the high screen and roll but you play to the talents of your players.
    I would take Wade bcuz he was more efficient but i love TMAC game it was smooth like he wasnt really tryin..
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Prime T-Mac
    Prime T-Mac could guard both players mentioned in their primes, but could they guard him. I don't think Wade could check T-Mac 1 on 1(he's too short) and VC was never known for his D imo.
  • blu197
    Prime T-Mac

word his playoff performances in totality are more impressive than t-macs with or without a ring .

They have the same ppg for career @25.2, TMac avg more rebounds and more assist in playoffs