Bullied 14 year old Utah junior high school student commits dat in front of classmates

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...Different discussion...Do y'all think these kids are soft due to the circumstances?...Or do y'all think suicide in itself is soft?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are complete ? morons for saying someone is "soft". Mental stress is real.

Kudos for black rain touching on the subject
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are complete ? morons for saying someone is "soft". Mental stress is real.

i was soft. until i saw your avi. can we cyber?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matt- wrote: »

i was soft. until i saw your avi. can we cyber?

Oh wee!! A/s/l?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mental stress is real.. however kids are killing themselves at an alarming rate.. in very public ways..

everyone suffers from mental stress but we cope...

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Mental stress is real.. however kids are killing themselves at an alarming rate.. in very public ways..

All people don't cope the same...and all don't cope as well as others...life experiences, genetics, ? up brain chemistry can all affect how you react to ? . As far as the more public nature of it, people live their lives online now...of course suicide would go there...hell crime did...it's enough idiots out there posting videos of themselves committing felonies...not surprised kids who ? themselves, which is a cry for attention anyway, are doing it in the most public ways possible now...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if bullied teens would start killing the bullies and the bullies only, would things change? Maybe.

Is suicide working? Not so much.

Powerful post. Captured my imagination.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

? been dealing wit mental stress for centuries and rarely off themselves
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll teach them. Too bad he won't be alive to see the affect he had on his bullies.
  • Sage Wonder
    "I might have brought you into this world, but your the one that has to live in it."
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    What ever happened to shooting the people that bullied you? When I was kid dudes in the hood was bullying this kid I knew. He shot up the house party they were at killing 2 of them and paralyzing the other for life. He didn't go to jail cause no one ratted, but no one bullied him ever again.

Word. Another case of 'no snitching' keeping psychopaths on the streets

We wouldn't have to be so protective of our daughters if we did a better job raising our sons

Actually dude is not a psychopath, he works for Exxon to this day. He's a good dude with a family.

He killed 2 people and works for a company that has helped accelerate the destruction of this planet. Sounds like he morally bankrupt to me
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seppuku >> zoloft.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

its nto really an alarming rate.........they're trying to make it seem that way to get ratings...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012

It is real... and those that can't handle it, are soft.

Everbody has hard-times. Some people fight to see another better day, some ? themselves swim through lakes of hellfire early.
  • Sage Wonder
    Word. I'm pretty sure all of us here on the IC have been through "mental stress". We didn't off ourselves though. It's a weak cop out for life, and quite frankly selfish when you think about the "mental stress" you will be putting your family and friends through.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public school system isn't helping. That ? is like prison for little people.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    So...Different discussion...Do y'all think these kids are soft due to the circumstances?...Or do y'all think suicide in itself is soft?

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh...both?
  • elementalP
    elementalP Members Posts: 202
    Both. Someone said it earlier. The kids are more sheltered and insulated now with xboxes, internet, etc.. And suicide itself is just selfish imo, especially if you are leaving love ones behind to deal with it

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    But yea, american citizens are softer than Charmin

laughable over-generalization

? around get bodied with that thought process

Hysterical close minded assumptions. I dont ? around...I know how to move where the lions feast.

And compared to other countries, yea, Americans are softer than charmin.

where you from internet tough guy

Same place you from brainchild, a woman's ? . Whats where im from have to do with me being street smart duke?

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a prime example from my generation on bullying. The worst years was in middle/high school. ? was crazy, but the only thing it did for me was made me a strong minded, hungry, dedicated, focus bastard.

Everyone goes through ? , it just people don't know how to use their short comings and tribulations as positive energy and gas to better themselves.

I told myslef a while back, that them ? that ? on me will get ? on later,now they dead or working at Burger King them hoes that rejected me will regret that, now they have 3 kids working at Kmart.

Basically, bullying is a time for u to grow hair on your ? , and light a fire under ur ass to motivate u to make it and be stronger.

But, these cats go opposite and off them selves, because they made the energy more negative.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    At the end of the day just alot of heartless people.

For every bully there's a bully for them though. The whole nature is picking on someone you judge as weaker than you never stronger. I just think that's some ? ass ? in it's nature.

That kid shoulda shot all those bullies first if that person felt that bad tho but probably doesnt like to harm others so took themselves out instead.

Gotta value your own life over others. Morally speaking.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    At the end of the day just alot of heartless people.

For every bully there's a bully for them though. The whole nature is picking on someone you judge as weaker than you never stronger. I just think that's some ? ass ? in it's nature.

That kid shoulda shot all those bullies first if that person felt that bad tho but probably doesnt like to harm others so took themselves out instead.

Gotta value your own life over others. Morally speaking.

Pretty much, them ? fed him that "he ain't ? " meal and he ate it instead of throwing it back at em'.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Sour wrote: »
    seppuku >> zoloft.

Lol.. dude said Japanese-style suicide..