Black Ops 2 or WWE 13???

Options
2»

Comments

• AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have about $500 in Best Buy Reward certificates to use and I've been debating about using some of them on WWE 13'... But I haven't played a wrestling game since No Mercy on the N64. The Attitude Era being the thing on 13', makes me want to cop real bad. Is this game any good??? I'm just more concerned on how the gameplay is... Does it run smooth?
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Which did you put more time in? Black Ops or wwe 12? Then go with the one you enjoyed more last time if you played them
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have about $500 in Best Buy Reward certificates to use and I've been debating about using some of them on WWE 13'... But I haven't played a wrestling game since No Mercy on the N64. The Attitude Era being the thing on 13', makes me want to cop real bad. Is this game any good??? I'm just more concerned on how the gameplay is... Does it run smooth?

If u ever was a fan then wwe 13 is a must

You have more control in the ring now
    It's endless
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »

It's endless

Yea I already copped earlier. I'm having hella fun with the Attitude Era mode. I feel like i'm 12, 13 years old again. Lol
  • Trollio
    Options

It's endless

Yea I already copped earlier. I'm having hella fun with the Attitude Era mode. I feel like i'm 12, 13 years old again. Lol

How far are you

I'm in mankind chapter almost done
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    aint nothing wrong with buying WWE 13... now watching wrestling as a grown ass man tho, in 2012......
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    Options

It's endless

How far are you

I'm in mankind chapter almost done

HBK vs. Taker at Bad Blood... I'm playing it on legend though and that ? is hard as ? . Cool game though...
  • RespectedGENlUS
    RespectedGENlUS Members Posts: 53
    Options
    WWE 13 is just too easy to me even on the highest difficulty. Kinda makes going through the Attitude mode kinda pointless.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    WWE 13 is just too easy to me even on the highest difficulty. Kinda makes going through the Attitude mode kinda pointless.

Thats why you go onlibe and find people who are better than you...
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Online is full of wack ass hacker ? tho.
    I beat the #43 dude in the game in a tables match, dude got heated and we went again.
    ? was doing some ? like this for like 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsg_w1uKJJM
  • RespectedGENlUS
    RespectedGENlUS Members Posts: 53
    Options
    Exactly. I rarely play games online. For reasons just like the one above. Takes the whole fun out of it.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Options
    Exactly. I rarely play games online. For reasons just like the one above. Takes the whole fun out of it.

Player matches online are fun.
    Hacking is really only a problem in ranked.

I run alot of tag team ranked w/ my lil cousin since the game doesn't allow lobbies or parties of any kind.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co-sign about WWE '13 being the best wrestling game in years...im having loads of fun with it...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well gawt damn, that hacker has mastered the power of the force.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I got both now.. I'm on my way. I'mma take a week or two for msyelf to get adjusted to this.
  • Trollio
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Online is full of wack ass hacker ? tho.
    I beat the #43 dude in the game in a tables match, dude got heated and we went again.
    ? was doing some ? like this for like 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsg_w1uKJJM
    That ? as ?
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    is this really a question?
    Black Ops 2
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Options
    If I had a capture card, I'd record myself against hackers.
    Everytime I go online, I run into a hacker atleast twice.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    WWE '13 is $29.99 at Gamestop right now so i'm coppin. Between the No Mercy comparisons and Attitude era campaign i'm all in.

How is Universe Mode though? I was hoping for something like General Manager Mode from Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (the last wrestling game I played). I would dust off the ol' PSP and play that one mode for hours.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    i wish i woulda seen that sale .. i went to wal mart and got it cuz errthang else was closed that night... but any who.. the game online is pure CHEESE.. but the wwe goes hard
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    i wonder why do people take the time just to ruin the game like that.. these the same ? that suck in any other game that requires skill. all people do online is run and grab repeatedly ... and if they have a Created character they spear non stop
  • Trollio
    Options
    Me in wwe 13>>>> anybody on the ic