I Hate Religious Freaks

Options
2»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Once again just like i said, notice how people only talk about christianity and not other religion freaks too.

And once again, ijs..

That's probably because I live in texas, a christian state, you ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't really care for people that are extreme, over the top, and in your face about anything.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again just like i said, notice how people only talk about christianity and not other religion freaks too.

And once again, ijs..

Christians are the only group that is pushy as ? with theirs. Can't go anywhere without them ? rollin up on you trying to waste your time with "the good news". You're not safe in your own home 'cause they come knockin at your door.

Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Shintos, Baha'is, Sikhs... Nobody else does this ? . NOI will keep it movin' if you tell 'em "not now", but Sunnis and Shiites don't canvass or stand on corners.

Only Christians do this ? .

So lemme guess, you're gonna talk about wars... right?

We provoked those wars. Americans. Our policies in the region are what fuel their anger. We push our agenda there and they're fighting back.

But... If you wanna talk religious violence, let's talk Northern Ireland.

belfast.jpg

Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland were killing each other left and right. They damned near perfected the car bomb and suicide attacks... In fact their "suicide bombers" were far more insidious... These cats would kidnap someone, strap 'em with explosives and force them to drive to a target and detonate it, killing themselves (this is known as a proxy bomb).

There's religious freaks everywhere, but in this country the Christian religious freaks wield power like no other. Truth be told The ? are religious freaks.

let that sink in for a moment.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

And once again, ijs..

Christians are the only group that is pushy as ? with theirs. Can't go anywhere without them ? rollin up on you trying to waste your time with "the good news". You're not safe in your own home 'cause they come knockin at your door.

Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Shintos, Baha'is, Sikhs... Nobody else does this ? . NOI will keep it movin' if you tell 'em "not now", but Sunnis and Shiites don't canvass or stand on corners.

We provoked those wars. Americans. Our policies in the region are what fuel their anger. We push our agenda there and they're fighting back.

belfast.jpg

Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland were killing each other left and right. They damned near perfected the car bomb and suicide attacks... In fact their "suicide bombers" were far more insidious... These cats would kidnap someone, strap 'em with explosives and force them to drive to a target and detonate it, killing themselves (this is known as a proxy bomb).

There's religious freaks everywhere, but in this country the Christian religious freaks wield power like no other. Truth be told The ? are religious freaks.

LMAO, funny story.

You should consider becoming a fairytale writer for children and ? .
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    uhhh, I think i'd still rather live in the US than any muslin country right now maybe uae if you can make money out there and not have to be born into it. i can deal with teenagers with ties on bikes. Public stoning, maiming for stealing, that girl getting shot in the head for wanting to go to school..... not so much. and ? ireland, all them them boys is know for is drinking and fighting.
  • NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    You can't ever disrespect ? cos when you die you will need him and will have to answer to him and there will be no hiding place

You have to respect, praise and never forget the creator cos if it wasn't for him there would be no you, no earth, no luxry, no hapiness so be smart and not arrogant
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And once again, ijs..

belfast.jpg

LMAO, funny story.

if you can't dispute ? I've said (all of which is well documented), don't say ? at all. Keep the blinders and rose colored glasses on and shut the ? up.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NikeAirMax wrote: »
    You can't ever disrespect ? cos when you die you will need him and will have to answer to him and there will be no hiding place

You have to respect, praise and never forget the creator cos if it wasn't for him there would be no you, no earth, no luxry, no hapiness so be smart and not arrogant

If ? exists ? him, the day I meet him, I'll spit in his face and stomp in his crusty ass billion year old toes.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    NikeAirMax wrote: »

If ? exists ? him, the day I meet him, I'll spit in his face and stomp ON his crusty ass billion year old toes.

*edited*
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And once again, ijs..

belfast.jpg

LMAO, funny story.

if you can't dispute ? I've said (all of which is well documented), don't say ? at all. Keep the blinders and rose colored glasses on and shut the ? up.

Who are you lmao? What you gonna do keep me away from having these facts? FOH. I say whatever whenever i want. I've already gone on and on about this topic, guess you missed it and obviously you missed my point too.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    These cats would kidnap someone, strap 'em with explosives and force them to drive to a target and detonate it, killing themselves (this is known as a proxy bomb).
    actually, the traditional IRA proxy bomb tactic allowed for the driver to escape from the vehicle in question; if i recall correctly this was only intentionally violated two or three times.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? all need jesus. Everybody has flaws even preachers. When judgement day come I'd hate to be yall. Smh
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yall ? all need jesus. Everybody has flaws even preachers. When judgement day come I'd hate to be yall. Smh

This dude told me the other day i needed Mohamed in my life. I heard Buddha is cool dude to smoke with.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religious fundamentalist of all types and their intolerance for other religions or philosophies is bothersome. If I am to burn in a hell so be it but I am well aware of the consequences and take full responsibility for my actions either way you slice it.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when is judgement day?

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    when is judgement day?

Maybe you should have asked "When is judgmental day?" Easily answered with "everyday".

• crosseyedvision
    crosseyedvision Members Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options
    Might as well made the thread title "I Hate Christians"