WETHA YOU BELIEVE IN ? OR NOT

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
WHAT ARE YOU GONE DO ONCE THEY START TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE PUT CHIPS IN THEIR BODYS INORDER TO BUY AND SELL, GET MONEY, ECT?

ITS IN THE BIBLE.. LIKE I SAID, YOU AINT GOT TO BELIEVE IT, BUT YOU KNOW ITS GONE HAPPEN... SO ARE YOU GONE GIVE IN OR FIGHT?

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think that would happen
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fight. take up arms if I have to.
  • Bodhi
    edited December 2012
    Options
    wetha wetha times are good bad happy or sad oh oh
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey Dro where da rapture @ breh?

I thought all the good christian soldiers were gonna be
    waitin on meetin Jesus in the air. CAUGHT UP! and whisked away to
    his father's mansion where he has many rooms, and yall aint got to
    worry about waters turnin red, flying scorpions bitin folk, plagues,
    and beasts rising out of waters and ? like that.

You mean to tell me though that the men who wrote the bible
    including the "prophecies" of revelations are gonna actually
    chip people up like they said they were gonna do? Amazing
    ? follow their own playbook, got ? shook like the antichrist
    is comin...or is he already here? Dun Dun...Dunnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They will do that in the next 40 years because the population on earth is growing rapidly and the natural resources like different grains like rice,bread and different meat products from animals(Cows,Chicken,pigs etc) will not be able to keep up the pace of the human growing population.

And I don't even want to get into Oil and fresh drinking water.

And the melting polar ice capes in the north pole and south pole is getting out of control.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    They will do that in the next 40 years because the population on earth is growing rapidly and the natural resources like different grains like rice,bread and different meat products from animals(Cows,Chicken,pigs etc) will not be able to keep up the pace of the human growing population.

And the melting polar ice capes in the north pole and south pole is getting out of control.

I know this is a popular reason....but that is completely false.

You can take the entire population of earth and fit it inside the state of texas.
    That is how much room people take up.

The reasonw hy their is starvation occurring presently and lack of fresh water is because
    there are corporations who go into countries like India and various nations of Africa
    and according to terms of neo colonialism they force these farming villages to grow huge amounts of staple
    crops none of which they are able to consume themselves, at the cost of their own arable land. These villages then turn around and have to sell the crops far below market value so that people in america and europe can
    get their coffee at a reasonable rate. Meanwhile the farmers have just enough money to buy more seed
    or to buy supplies strictly for growing.

We're not running out of land or arable land, what is happening is all these corporations are sucking up the
    land and the resources to make refined goods for consumers on other continents.

Same with freshwater, we've always had fresh water what we didnt always have were manufacturing companies
    dumping industrial waste into local ponds and water streams and basically polluting the water and limiting
    safe sources.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint goin for that ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Bust my gun.

I gives no credit to the bible regarding this though.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that, I'ma be the last ? on Earth using cash if that's the case...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »

I know this is a popular reason....but that is completely false.

You can take the entire population of earth and fit it inside the state of texas.
    That is how much room people take up.

The reasonw hy their is starvation occurring presently and lack of fresh water is because
    there are corporations who go into countries like India and various nations of Africa
    and according to terms of neo colonialism they force these farming villages to grow huge amounts of staple
    crops none of which they are able to consume themselves, at the cost of their own arable land. These villages then turn around and have to sell the crops far below market value so that people in america and europe can
    get their coffee at a reasonable rate. Meanwhile the farmers have just enough money to buy more seed
    or to buy supplies strictly for growing.

We're not running out of land or arable land, what is happening is all these corporations are sucking up the
    land and the resources to make refined goods for consumers on other continents.

Same with freshwater, we've always had fresh water what we didnt always have were manufacturing companies
    dumping industrial waste into local ponds and water streams and basically polluting the water and limiting
    safe sources.

if Americans had to pay a true cost of ? we get imported from other countries, $7 for a cup of basic ass sludge water coffee would be the norm.

We can't grow a lot of the ? we consume daily year-round. We've grown accustomed to being able to buy ? like oranges all year instead of only when they're "in season" from domestic sources (Florida, California, and Arizona), so we import them from countries where they grow year-round and, in return, ? all over those countries that provide these crops for us.

And as far as water goes, we can desalinate ocean water, and there are a number of places in the world where this already happens. We just won't do it because it would ? up somebody's money.

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not doing that ? . I'll be fine, I'll back in louisiana in my earthship.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DU_DU will be okay with it. he puts chips in his body 5 times a day already
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at believing this nonsense. Ya'll do realize humans always have revolutions right whenever we are oppressed, be it from RELIGIOUS TYRANNY or POLITICAL TYRANNY.

Ya'll so caught up in your religious nonsense like it ain't been the cause of most of the abuse in life.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

I'm dying!!!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »

I'm dying!!!!!

good
  • Amotekun
    Options
    WETHA

tumblr_luqbcyAT7e1r0gxw3.gif

I was gonna say something then I saw who the OP was....are you surprised?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at believing this nonsense. Ya'll do realize humans always have revolutions right whenever we are oppressed, be it from RELIGIOUS TYRANNY or POLITICAL TYRANNY.

Ya'll so caught up in your religious nonsense like it ain't been the cause of most of the abuse in life.

cosign.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bible does say you will be chipped ? , many have have taken this symbolically and said its it effect now, some believe in the "chip" idea. Either way, it's all ? .

To answer though, I take the chip.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does not say,

Smh at my phone
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, goodie more rapture folklore.