What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Do you have what it takes to contribute to AHH?

Replies

• I WANT IN

I don't have tons of free time but I'm pretty good at PhotoShop and would be happy to help out from time to time. Most of my time is spent working on my own music stuff and site but love being apart of things. -Michael
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im bout to ban you shit heads
  • I want in
  • DYMEndzInc1DYMEndzInc1 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Hello,

My name is Lauren Benzo, but everyone calls me by my last name "Benzo". I currently do freelance journalism for many websites and publications. I always wanted to be apart of the AHH family and I see that now this is my chance. I have over 3 years of experience of journalism under my belt. I am a pure LYRICAL hip hop head. I support and write about things that I believe in. I am very passionate about the work I put out, because my words don't only represent me, but they also represent the brands that I respect and work for. Along with being a journalist, I am attending Full Sail University for my bachelors in Media Communications. I know with everything that I am learning and from my experience that I have in this industry... I feel that I would be a great asset to your brand, as well as your brand being a good asset for me. So yes, I WANT IN!

-Ms. Benzo
    Vader_F_Kennedy
  • i want in
    DRAKE - POUND CAKE REMIX ( 31 CHOPPERZ )
  • I WANT IN
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Who's pussy i gotta eat to become mod in this mf?
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

Lou_CypherOl' FredStoneColdMikeyCeLLaR-DooR
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck Creekmur > Greg Watkins
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at these people signing up just to become a mod.
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    Max.Stomp Johnson
  • I want in......... Just a sample of what goes on in this mind.........

The Next Generation just might not have any action heroes. No Terminator, No Rambo, No Transformers, No Avengers. All of the for mentioned are movies and cartoons I grew up on; the characters I emulated that created this self proclaimed tuff guy. The action movie hero of this generation doesn’t exist and the action movies are primarily remakes of action cartoons of yester years. Modern action cartoons, well, modern cartoons with any form of dominant male figure have almost been totally eliminated. I’m the parent of a three-year-old boy, I know.

The ultimate team sport where combatants strength and will are tested, Football, is starting to get watered down as well. I’m not just speaking of the safety precautions being put in place because of the long-term health hazards of the occupation. The sport is currently under the microscope because a 6 foot 5 inch 312 pound 24-year-old man, who plays the sport professionally for the Miami Dolphins, is crying out because he feels he’s being bullied. What in this world should someone that big be afraid of?

I live in what is currently the safest country in the world, The United States Of America. When I sit in my home and turn the television to CNN I see wars being fort because the solders who defend our safety and freedom are imposing their supreme dominance across the globe. If the next generations of men are not allowed to flex their muscles or even bare witness to it as children where are the next generations of solders going to come from?

America has already fallen from educational and financial grace all we seem to have left is our military might; will the next generation lose that too? Will the people two generations from now lose this country, as it exists today? The essence of what it once meant to be an American man is being lost, perhaps the country is being lost with it as well.
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT IN
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    I WANT IN

Congratulations bruh, your in!

@CC_Poncho

Edit - I better stop before they fire me for playing to much
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Billy_Poncho
    Hello,

My name is Lauren Benzo, but everyone calls me by my last name "Benzo". I currently do freelance journalism for many websites and publications. I always wanted to be apart of the AHH family and I see that now this is my chance. I have over 3 years of experience of journalism under my belt. I am a pure LYRICAL hip hop head. I support and write about things that I believe in. I am very passionate about the work I put out, because my words don't only represent me, but they also represent the brands that I respect and work for. Along with being a journalist, I am attending Full Sail University for my bachelors in Media Communications. I know with everything that I am learning and from my experience that I have in this industry... I feel that I would be a great asset to your brand, as well as your brand being a good asset for me. So yes, I WANT IN!

-Ms. Benzo

Titts or gtfo
    I want in......... Just a sample of what goes on in this mind.........

The Next Generation just might not have any action heroes. No Terminator, No Rambo, No Transformers, No Avengers. All of the for mentioned are movies and cartoons I grew up on; the characters I emulated that created this self proclaimed tuff guy. The action movie hero of this generation doesn’t exist and the action movies are primarily remakes of action cartoons of yester years. Modern action cartoons, well, modern cartoons with any form of dominant male figure have almost been totally eliminated. I’m the parent of a three-year-old boy, I know.

The ultimate team sport where combatants strength and will are tested, Football, is starting to get watered down as well. I’m not just speaking of the safety precautions being put in place because of the long-term health hazards of the occupation. The sport is currently under the microscope because a 6 foot 5 inch 312 pound 24-year-old man, who plays the sport professionally for the Miami Dolphins, is crying out because he feels he’s being bullied. What in this world should someone that big be afraid of?

I live in what is currently the safest country in the world, The United States Of America. When I sit in my home and turn the television to CNN I see wars being fort because the solders who defend our safety and freedom are imposing their supreme dominance across the globe. If the next generations of men are not allowed to flex their muscles or even bare witness to it as children where are the next generations of solders going to come from?

America has already fallen from educational and financial grace all we seem to have left is our military might; will the next generation lose that too? Will the people two generations from now lose this country, as it exists today? The essence of what it once meant to be an American man is being lost, perhaps the country is being lost with it as well.

You a black mj in the 80s lookn motha fucka
  • "I WANT IN"
  • I WANT IN
  • I WANT IN
    vimeo.com/greatminded
  • My team and I, Great Minded Entertainment, based out of Virginia Beach,VA, recently took a trip down to Atlanta to collaborate with Live to Die Big; another Virginia Beach based group who has recently relocated to Atlanta. We did 32 hrs at Blue Room Recording Studio and shot a few videos as well. The link provided, was shot in front of the Adult Swim wall across from Cartoon Network in Midtown, Atlanta. It would be dope if y'all are interested in posting the video.

vimeo.com/greatminded/cypher

Let me know whats up!

Thanks,
    Pat Bryant
    [email protected]
    vimeo.com/greatminded
    MzKB
  • i want in. i do work in photoshop as well as make video. Debate is something i can spark up easily, and seeing as how i produce and write lyrics myself i have an opinion i'll voice. Email [email protected]
  • BruhaBruha Posts: 1
    I want in.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    I want in. Let me know the details.

For examples of my work see
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com/
    Or
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com/

@SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sure why not, i have tons of music. what ya'll need
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • I want in

www.fb.com/dominic.gatto52

facebook is my best form of contact so please add me on there but yes im down.
    www.wreckshopmovement.com
    www.fb.com/wreckshopmovement
    www.fb.com/hoodiesforthehomeless
    www.fb.com/dominicjgatto