IC Male Appreciation Thread!!

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

Anyone could've logged into that account. :-??

He shouldn't have given up his password in an emotional fury.

This is the 4th time he's said he was going to "retire".....3 because of me and once for jelly. ? pathetic.

For the millionth time though, as long as he doesn't come sideways he's straight.

Anyway, Ladies, I have a few more pics to add and fellas feel free to inbox me if you want your pic in this thread....

Thanks to everyone who participated :)
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ok, it's official I appreciate Sean Sosa with his fine ass.....ladies you have very good taste!!

601483_10151084212244372_1926542609_zps183e0372.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

This is the 4th time he's said he was going to "retire".....3 because of me and once for jelly. ? pathetic.

For the millionth time though, as long as he doesn't come sideways he's straight.

Anyway, Ladies, I have a few more pics to add and fellas feel free to inbox me if you want your pic in this thread....

Squash the stupid ? or meet me somewhere, you already ? up covets life. Stop ? with me.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Covet wrote: »
    yeah i was asleep until 2:00 no it was not me. Several chicks have that pic, not just me.

haha but if i were going to do something with that pic and sour's account i woulda made a thread.

This post already gave you away so that voicemail you left me crying is "null and void". I won't make this physical until you bring me there.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh...u mean "null & void" right?!!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post that voicemail ? !
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? doesn't deserve my attention, I deleted it.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Sour wrote: »

Squash the stupid ? or meet me somewhere, you already ? up covets life. Stop ? with me.

If you come at me sideways you will get ? on period. As long as you don't do that we're straight and thats how it's always been. You've never been the victim in this.

By the way, Covet asked me to get your full name from jelly because you threatened her or some ? . WTF?!

It's not that serious, both of you need to just chill, y'all are two peas in an overly emotional, unstable pod.

Grown ass people (over or damn close to 30).....just stop.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i was asleep until 2:00 no it was not me. Several chicks have that pic, not just me.

haha but if i were going to do something with that pic and sour's account i woulda made a thread.

This post already gave you away so that voicemail you left me crying is "null and void". I won't make this physical until you bring me there.

lol bruh you gonna fight covet?
    c'mon son, even Joe Sun could ? her up
    what's to be gained?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

If you come at me sideways you will get ? on period. As long as you don't do that we're straight and thats how it's always been. You've never been the victim in this.

By the way, Covet asked me to get your full name from jelly because you threatened her or some ? . WTF?!

It's not that serious, both of you need to just chill, y'all are two peas in an overly emotional, unstable pod.

1. ? , what the ? are you talking about, you follow me from thread to thread when I don't want to speak to your ugly ass. I don't like you.

2. Dead that dumb ? .

3. Thanks for snitching and don't ? with me and go stalk someone else cause you already know how much I hate you. Other than that, we cool.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

lol bruh you gonna fight covet?
    c'mon son, even Joe Sun could ? her up
    what's to be gained?

I know this ? 's beneath me but that ? won't stop lying and leave me the ? alone, I seriously am close to knocking her the ? out in real life.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    lol she's like 4 foot 5 yo
    just put her in a big box and mail her to iraq or something
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    lol, ? apologizing but still acting devious when I told her to back off. I'm not saying ? after that.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? it, lemme squash this ? .
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited December 2012
    Options

1. ? , what the ? are you talking about, you follow me from thread to thread when I don't want to speak to your ugly ass. I don't like you.

2. Dead that dumb ? .

3. Thanks for snitching and don't ? with me and go stalk someone else cause you already know how much I hate you. Other than that, we cool.

Stop trying to be hard ? , YOURE the ? who snitched and gave up your password, remember you brain dead ? ?

and you're in MY thread Mr Whiskers......

Look, Im tired of embarrassing you, you're ? on covet to get back some of the "e-cred" I, and others took from you, and she seemingly loves the drama.....cool.

Just stay out of here, this thread is to honor the REAL Men on this forum, not 30y/o emotional he ? that live in section 8 housing, and sleep on air mattresses ? . Roll out.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I'm done with this verbal ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sour is the funniest ? alive
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    sour is the funniest ? alive
    For all the wrong reasons.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Of course some male poster has to ruin our male appreciation thread

Sour take that drama somewhere else ....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out how to make clones of my self so i can sell them to all the women convinced there are no more good men in the world..

i'd be a triliionaire
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u guys are narcissistic...
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    u guys are narcissistic...

Kettles shouldn't call pots black