Ladies, who are the biggest douches on the IC?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Covet wrote: »
    kimi and sour are comparable to the coyote and road runner.... sour keeps setting up these traps and running right into them for the board's comedic enjoyment.

Sourpatch is straight, we made a peace treaty and he reneged, so he will catch a few stray rounds every now and then...lol.

No real venom though ;)
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited December 2012
    Options
    kimi's internet notoriety for being hideous and yet miserable is the stuff dreams are made of..

this fake fraudulent fleabag has switched her whole posting style up...her feelings used to bleed out thru the screen as she typed paragraph after paragraph of babbling brooks of ? ...

her soul has been scorched into an inferno in too many threads to count

the tail-waggin mongrel's entire pathetically disgusting life has been put on blast for the world to see as well as her disfigured disposable ? -stained face (no photoshop) not to mention all the credit card info, e-mails, and personal trash exposed

now she's reincarnated herself as some type of psuedo-etherous cumbucket hopin everybody has forgotten how wretched and worthless her time here was

her online existence plays out like a greek tragedy...started out so arrogant and full of herself and truly believed that her life was incapable of getting wrecked by a website...and step by step was brought to her knees while begging for mercy--literally

? was hilarious

no diss

^^^^^^^^
    This might be the most this dude has ever typed on this forum and its all for me....I feel honored :)

Sweetheart you're not saying anything new or even amusing.

my "e past" is common knowledge, Ive been ethered and I ether others...thats how this ? works....

Rehashing ? that happened on here years ago wont renew you relevance....everyone knows...no one cares.

have fun though ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    kimi and sour are comparable to the coyote and road runner.... sour keeps setting up these traps and running right into them for the board's comedic enjoyment.

Your body looks like one of them malnourished little boys on feed the children, you're a charity case to me but instead of donating food, I gave you ? . HUSH.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ covet joining in when she's being used as ammunition to diss sour.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Redux got his feelings hurt, gonna be chasing me around the forum wacking my posts. Go sit with Mr.Whatchasay in the corner and cry you sappy ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

She trying to be a tag team partner but she really is the butt of a train.

• Ms.Scorp
    Options

Sour wrote: »

Your body looks like one of them malnourished little boys on feed the children, you're a charity case to me but instead of donating food, I gave you ? . HUSH.

You still ? her though repeatedly....idiot so what does that say about you?

You're on here trying to ? on her as if you are somehow above her because she had self esteem low enough to ? you in your ? ass apartment on your plastic lawn furniture.....lol

No Woman with any type of standards would touch your dingy ass with a 10 foot pole. Jelly flew you in and got you a job to take your money.

Let these dudes keep gassing you to think you've won while I bring your stupid ass back down to earth.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited December 2012
    Options

She's not being used as ammo.

That's just the reality of the situation, neither of them is in a position to talk ? about the other because both were desperate with no standards.
    Covet only gets all the ridicule on this forum because she's the female in the situation.

Even when he and I had resolved our beef I said this. I have and can continue to ? on this idiot without using covet
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    you caught feelings and now time to get banned.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    It's sad cause I still look better than you. I'm reporting this as we speak.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    you caught feelings and now time to get banned.

That pic has been posted here before, but go ahead and try. I'll just come back and keep ? on you like I have for the past 2 years.....lol

You're ugly
    You're broke
    You're an idiot

This is the only forum on the internet where you would get props for ? so called "ugly ? ".

You need this place to feel better about your ? life. I'll be just fine boo, snitch away.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Na, it wasn't and never was posted on this board.

? , you've been stalking all my post like the jigsaw killer.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like one my cousins... n/h
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Yes it was, but there are enough butt hurt mods for me to actually get banned for it, so by all means go ahead, still doesn't change anything and you thinking you are relevant enough for anyone to stalk anything you do or say is hilarious....lmao.

You're a joke and a loser, whether I'm here or not you will still be known and treated as such :-??
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

Yes it was, but there are enough butt hurt mods for me to actually get banned for it, so by all means go ahead, still doesn't change anything and you thinking you are relevant enough for anyone to stalk anything you do or say is hilarious....lmao.

You're a joke and a loser, whether I'm here or not you will still be known and treated as such :-??

Lol, pathetic ma. You've been stalking all my post trying to get a rise outta me, ? never fails.

Sucks being an ugly ? that lies about her life and looks like a down syndrome patient with a mentally challenged husband. Didn't you compromise your ? for some mexican you met online while you were married?

Keep it going, ugly.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheesh man this ? chea wont die it's been stabbed burned tarred and feathered

Let this ? go
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Damn, ? this bias ass ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    password: fucktheic330

peace.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

She's not being used as ammo.

That's just the reality of the situation, neither of them is in a position to talk ? about the other because both were desperate with no standards.
    Covet only gets all the ridicule on this forum because she's the female in the situation.

Even when he and I had resolved our beef I said this. I have and can continue to ? on this idiot without using covet

Directly or indirectly, the reality of the situation is she's ammuniton for a diss.

Not saying you were trying to diss her though.
This discussion has been closed.