Jason Whitlock Dropped Bombs on Bill O'Riley and Juan Williams

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Social Lounge
If you are not up on it.....Bill O'Riley went after Jason Whitlock because Jason Whitlock says that Gun is being pushed in the Black Community after the Tragic Murder and Suicide in Kansas City by a Chief Player, So Bill O'Riley had some segments directed towards Jason Whitlock, called his opinion that Jason viewed on the Tom Joyner show with Roland Martin race baiting........ Well after Jason decline to come on his show because like we all We know how Bill and other shows like to edit and Bill spending days going after Jason with Juan Williams on his side, Jason let loose on his podcast.

Jason Whitlock is on terror right now, he called Stephen A. Smith out for BUCK DANCING for Skip Bayless and saying ? on air and First Take trying to be a barbershop show that attracts elements that had Stephen A so comfortable that he say ? on air.....but i already made a thread IN the cheap seats on that......

but here is Jason Whitlock Podcast the brother went in

Jason Whitlock drops bombs on Juan Williams and Bill O'Riley http://www.foxsportsradio.com/player/?station=FSR-PR&program_name=podcast&program_id=jasonwhitlock_podcast.xml&mid=22707435

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rarely agree with Jason Whitlock (although I do agree with him on the gun issue) but I do respect him as a journalist.
  • waterproof
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    I rarely agree with Jason Whitlock (although I do agree with him on the gun issue) but I do respect him as a journalist.

Yeah i have respect for Jason Whitlock as a Journalist even though i didnt agree with him on Jenna 6 but like i have said to some Jason Whitlock is Nat Turner in the sports journalist world and to others He's Uncle Remus..

But if you listen to his podcast, what you think about it

But he did went in on Bill and Juan Williams, his take on Juan Williams is hilarious, he was spot on.....Juan williams should be ashamed the ? he do sometimes but i am still going to read his books
    Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary and
    Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America--and What We Can Do About It
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    rage wrote: »

Yeah i have respect for Jason Whitlock as a Journalist even though i didnt agree with him on Jenna 6 but like i have said to some Jason Whitlock is Nat Turner in the sports journalist world and to others He's Uncle Remus..

But if you listen to his podcast, what you think about it

But he did went in on Bill and Juan Williams, his take on Juan Williams is hilarious, he was spot on.....Juan williams should be ashamed the ? he do sometimes but i am still going to read his books
    Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary and
    Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America--and What We Can Do About It

I agree with his O'rielly sense of entitlement...honestly who the ? is Bill O to demand that Jason come on his nexus of reality vortex that he calls a tv show.

I respect Whitlock because he backs up his view points with facts and isnt blinded by an ideology. I disagree with him, but game recognize game.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Jason Whitlock and his ? NRA=KKK garbage? i hope that fat ? dies of a heart attack ASAP
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of Jason Whitlock, but I don't know him too well, and I'm just now listening to this bit, so I can't really say much, being a fish and all here.

But I doubt that Bill O'Reilly is any kind of right here. Not saying that Whitlock is right here either though. I'm ten minutes in, but he seems to be speaking the truth though.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason Whitlock & Juan Williams both need to die in a fire yesterday
  • waterproof
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Jason whitlock is that dude straight up and down, his take on Juan Williams is GOAT...i haven't had a good laugh in a long time, that ? was spot on...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? ,kettle________
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    i accept this arrangement

• lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why he coughing through it like that he sound like he got something wrong with him.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whitlock been lost all cred when speaking on racial topics, man.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Whitlock been lost all cred when speaking on racial topics, man.

lol, you got to respect the guy he calls it like he see it..........when you have white's think you racist and ? off the liberal blacks for speaking your mind, now on the Jenna Six you can either agree or disagree and yes it ? up what happen to those kids getting sentence like that, but was he lying????

and Jason was right to call out ESPN, STEPHEN A SMITH and SKIP BAYLESS.. when he told Stephen A Smith stop buck dancing for Skip.......when Stephen A denied he said ? PLEASE live on Air..

Memo to ESPN, Stephen A.: Enough BS

Stephen A. Smith and ESPN think we forgot the fool-me idiom. Shame on them.

Did Stephen A. Smith really drop an N-word on live TV? You be the judge.
    For the second time in less than a year, the black beard paid to mask Skip Bayless‘ blatant ? -baiting uttered “N-word, please” on a national-television platform allegedly reserved for non-profane, professional discussion.

The first time was in December during a debate about LeBron James. Smith tweeted a denial. The second time was Thursday, when Smith was discussing Kobe Bryant. Smith, this time, taped a post-show denial.

I’m not going to waste a lot of time breaking down the weakness of Smith’s latest denial. He dropped the N-word. The audio and video speak for themselves. Smith’s laughable denial — saying he's from New York and sometimes speaks too "fastly" — doesn’t even attempt to explain what he said if not “n---a, please.”

Nope. The discussion today should focus on First Take, and why this particular show can’t avoid sprinkling the N-word into its discourse.

Think about it. Across the television landscape, there are hundreds of talk shows. As best I can tell only one show and only one host are struggling to contain their love of the N-word while on national TV. I could be wrong — I don’t watch everything on TV — but is there another TV talk show where a host is annually blurting out the N-word? Are Kornheiser and Wilbon struggling with this? Michael and Kelly? The cast of Around the Horn? Bill O’Reilly? The crew on Morning Joe?

Now, think about this: Stephen A. Smith has been running his mouth on TV for more than a decade. He’s good at it. He’s bright, articulate, passionate and quite informed on the NBA. I’m a Stephen A. Smith fan. I consider Smith a friend. When ESPN gave him his own talk show seven years ago, I thought Smith had a chance to be this generation’s Howard Cosell. When Smith’s show failed, I still believed in his talents. I believed he just needed more seasoning, more knowledge of the sports world beyond the NBA.

My point is that in all of his years of television — including consistent appearances on political talk shows discussing race — there’s only one place where Smith can’t control his desire to say “n---a, please.”

Why? What’s so special about First Take?

It baits Negroes to act like n---as.

That’s the job. For years, ESPN pitted a parade of attention-starved, mostly black stooges against Skip Bayless to legitimize and sanitize Skip’s over-the-top attacks on Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, LeBron James and all the other low-hanging black fruit Skip could reach from his debate chair. The parade of stooges failed to properly protect Bayless. You could still see he was an insecure, disingenuous version of Glenn Beck.

Enter Stephen A. Smith, desperate to re-emerge as a high-six-figures TV celebrity, desperate for his next hit from the TV ? pipe. Smith campaigned for the role of Skip’s beard.

Recognizing that its black viewers couldn’t resist Skip’s bait, ESPN doubled down, making Smith an equal partner in the show and re-imagining First Take as the black barbershop of sports talk. The rap-music bumpers, the black, eye-candy female host, the guest appearances by rappers and Smith are all an attempt to make Skip’s ? -baiting palatable, marketable and justifiable.

The show has been dumbed down and ghetto-ized. An environment has been created that entices Smith and others to bojangle and stoop to Bayless’ level of discourse. Terrell Suggs was celebrated for coming on the show and calling Bayless a “? .”

RECURRING ISSUE
    ESPN apologized for its Jeremy Lin headline in February, but this isn't a first offense for the media giant.
    Do not misconstrue my main point. In my opinion, Skip Bayless is not the bad guy. He is what he is. He’s never hid it. He will unfairly climb the back of any athlete — regardless of color — to compensate for his personal demons and insecurities. Bayless exposed himself decades ago when he groundlessly suggested a white, high-profile NFL quarterback was ? .

No. Stephen A. Smith is the villain in this scenario. Smith has enormous broadcasting talent. Dancing for Bayless is beneath Smith. He also has the intellect to see how ESPN and Bayless are using him. Smith could be the Adam Schefter/Chris Mortensen of the NBA, a high-paid, invaluable information-and-insight guru. But taking on Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski is hard work. Dancing for Bayless is easy. Being half of ESPN’s hip hop, N-word-dropping sports show makes you more popular with celebrities. It’s fun.

Smith has fallen for the okeydoke.

You don’t have to. You were fooled the first time. And maybe you were fooled when ESPN took no action against Mike Greenberg when he said Martin Luther ? on Martin Luther King’s national holiday.

I’m not calling for Smith to be fired. He doesn’t deserve that. But don’t bring me this Mickey Mouse $h*# that he didn’t say it. Don’t do it when you unfairly suspended Max Bretos for a month for uttering a cliche about a flaw in Jeremy Lin’s armor.

"We asked Stephen A. what he said when the confusion arose over his remarks on First Take,” an ESPN executive told Dan Patrick’s radio show Friday morning. “He vehemently denied using any inappropriate language. We removed that part from the First Take re-air to avoid creating additional confusion if people misunderstood him . . . We believe him and no further action will occur."

Well, that settles it. I vehemently deny ever overeating! I’m a Midwesterner, and I chew my food really fast, so it occasionally appears I’m overeating.

I’m no fool. This is a horrendous look for black journalists. Where are the standards? How will we have any credibility the next time a white broadcaster says anything remotely racist if we sit quiet while Smith gets away with this?

Smith owes us an apology and a few days off work to think about how to properly and respectfully use the immense broadcasting talents he’s been blessed with.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may have seen whitlock one time but in reality I have no idea who he is. I do hate First Take though, not because of anything he says though.
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't listen to a lot of Jason Whitlock says, but i think he is spot on on this podcast. I'd be skeptical to do television interviews too due to the nature of media and editing. And Bill O'Reilly has been a ? for a long time.