Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    The bible is all the evidence you need

Is Spiderman comics enough evidence to believe that Spiderman actually existed?

Spiderman comics are a reason to believe spiderman cant exist
    that ? defies so many scientific principles

The bible has so many logical inconsistencies, impossible feats and more that anyone with a critical mind can see it's nonsense
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?
    ? created Satan, so its still his fault.
    Hopefully this is sarcasm, in the event it isn't:

WTF!?!?!? When will human's take responsibility for their own ? ups!?!?

No it's not sarcasm, it religious illogical that's logical
  • ayyubam2002
    Options
    Religion is the only thing in the world that we supposed to believe without any proof what so ever. And ? the bible it's not the only book that full of ? . Their little to no proof that most of the characters in the bible, qur'aan, and Torah ever existed. And they are characters, like make believe.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion is the only thing in the world that we supposed to believe without any proof what so ever. And ? the bible it's not the only book that full of ? . Their little to no proof that most of the characters in the bible, qur'aan, and Torah ever existed. And they are characters, like make believe.

Sounds like you need some peace my friend.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i gave a ? id pray 4 u.... Smh...
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds like you need some peace my friend.

Yeah he is surely dying of thirst...............................smh

smh_zpse7288495.gif

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly! Go to bank and try getting a mortgage with " have faith that I will pay you back". ? is the biggest con job ever pulled on humanity.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure where this thread has ended up so i'm still just addressing the OP. i still don't get how you can believe in ? and then turn around and question his existence based on some sort of tragedy? As if the very beginning of the bible didn't start of in a tragedy with adam and eve. and then with cain and abel and then fast forward to, oh how about 2 Chronicles which pretty clearly states the consequences of a society which ignores and shuns ? and thinks they are the center of the universe. The Bible clearly defines the punishment of ignoring ? and choosing evil. And if that wasn't enough evil in the world, how about Herod who ordered the murder of every newborn under 2 years old just to try and ? jesus? Like, are you cool with all of that? and this school shooting just pushed you to the other side? Hopefully not because i'd hate for anyone to be that ? stupid
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    It's not that deep bro..
    Cosign. This is why I assume you were coming up with ? ? when you commented about "circle-jerking" while referring to "? -riding" which you admit was to call out ? ? .

No need to make it all deep by saying, the "? " and "? " related ? was all figurative, and the calling out of ? ? was actually to call out ? ? mentioned after you called it out.

It's not that deep bruh.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stiff

You came up with the ? , Gold addressed that, and then you say I was pointing out, Gold responded to you by saying they weren't any ? ? said before you came in the thread and now you said it was all Gold's thought to turn this thread into ? thought processing ? .

Make up your mind.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What can ? do about it? ? could come down here like I said, but we'd ? him. He could inspire man to write about not doing these things, we wouldn't listen. ? could do a miracle and bring the kids back to life, we'd still not believe(and change our behavior). Aside from stripping man of his autonomy, what the ? is any ? suppose to do about the ? on this planet?

How can we ? ? ?

If ? is omnipotent as he claims then he already knew that when he came down here that we would ? him...so what would be the point of him even coming down here in the first place?

Unless you're telling me ? can't tell the future
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Why would ? NOT create evil?
    whatever the reason, why are we blamed?
    For the reason I pointed out. If I as a human know of evil and CAN refrain from doing it, why couldn't/wouldn't a ? ? If I know it is wrong to steal and do it anyway, I am to blame. If I stole but was unaware it is 'wrong' to do such a thing, I get educated.

doing something wrong isn't necessarily evil
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Matt obviously son has been on the edge about believing in ? or not. But I wouldn't say if he used this event as his deciding factor stupid. Have you ever questioned his existence?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the T/S. If I was the creator of something, I wouldn't let people be born stupid or let a beast control them. If so, I'm not all that powerful.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped believing in ? back in like 2010
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What can ? do about it? ? could come down here like I said, but we'd ? him. He could inspire man to write about not doing these things, we wouldn't listen. ? could do a miracle and bring the kids back to life, we'd still not believe(and change our behavior). Aside from stripping man of his autonomy, what the ? is any ? suppose to do about the ? on this planet?

How can we ? ? ?

If ? is omnipotent as he claims then he already knew that when he came down here that we would ? him...so what would be the point of him even coming down here in the first place?

The point of my post was there isn't anything or anyone, nor even a ? could do to help humans. Jesus was supposedly ? in the flesh, we 'killed' him, that's where that came from.
    Why would ? NOT create evil?
    whatever the reason, why are we blamed?
    For the reason I pointed out. If I as a human know of evil and CAN refrain from doing it, why couldn't/wouldn't a ? ? If I know it is wrong to steal and do it anyway, I am to blame. If I stole but was unaware it is 'wrong' to do such a thing, I get educated.

doing something wrong isn't necessarily evil

The point I was making is that we are blamed for doing things we know to be wrong. What's your idea of what constitutes evil?
  • ayyubam2002
    Options
    It seems ? created himself a scapegoat out of this Satan being. If I was Satan I'd be ? at ? . How you going to make an evil being and than have everyone blame me for evil. Why would Satan go against ? when he knows there's a ? . Don't make sense to me. This ? seems like a sadistic character. He likes seeing people suffer so they can beg him for help and he doesn't do anything, talking about, "I'll punish them later."
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

How can we ? ? ?

The point of my post was there isn't anything or anyone, nor even a ? could do to help humans. Jesus was supposedly ? in the flesh, we 'killed' him, that's where that came from

I know where your notion of humans killing ? came from, sweetheart, still doesn't make it logical.

If ? is truly omnipotent then Jesus was being sent here on a suicide mission since ? already knew it would happen.

That's an exercise in futility
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know where your notion of humans killing ? came from, sweetheart, still doesn't make it logical.

If ? is truly omnipotent then Jesus was being sent here on a suicide mission since ? already knew it would happen.

So is getting humans to act in a non savage manner. So again, my point wasn't me trying to be logical, my point was there isn't a damn thing, ? or otherwise that could make a change on this planet, outside of humans themselves.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in ? , but if something like that exist, I find it far more likely that it's just some powerful (non- omnipotent, and not the creator of everything) being ? around, or something else we haven't thought of, rather than something from a fantasy story some ? arabs made up, and somehow a large number of people started to believe.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

So is getting humans to act in a non savage manner. So again, my point wasn't me trying to be logical, my point was there isn't a damn thing, ? or otherwise that could make a change on this planet, outside of humans themselves.

? is omnipotent yet you're tryna tell me he can't make humans good willed?

But satan can make people bad-willed though, right?

Lotta holes in what you saying sweetheart
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

? is omnipotent yet you're tryna tell me he can't make humans good willed?

But satan can make people bad-willed though, right?

Lotta holes in what you saying sweetheart

I'm not really saying anything, you keep telling me what I am saying, mostly things I haven't even said.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    The bible is all the evidence you need

Is Spiderman comics enough evidence to believe that Spiderman actually existed?

typical broken comparison/rhetorical argument, what, u find that on clearance? How bout i give u 2 cents so u can buy a better one of more value ..
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    It's not that deep bro..
    Cosign. This is why I assume you were coming up with ? ? when you commented about "circle-jerking" while referring to "? -riding" which you admit was to call out ? ? .

No need to make it all deep by saying, the "? " and "? " related ? was all figurative, and the calling out of ? ? was actually to call out ? ? mentioned after you called it out.

It's not that deep bruh.

No when I said "not that deep" I was referring to how you were acting like you didn't understand what I was saying. It's all good though. Circle-? on. NH
  • jayy2009
    jayy2009 Members Posts: 9
    Options

Even if ? came down here himself to help, we'd ? him.

We already did.