"HAVEN" FANS WONDERING WHEN WILL SYFY AIR THE EPISODE THEY PULLED ON FRIDAY(UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
It will air this Thursday December 20, 2012. They will be airing a haven marathon of all of season 3's previous episodes. Then they will show last nights canceled episode. Then the finale the next day December 21, 2012(the end of the wold!!!! lol).

For those of you that don't know why they pulled it. It was because of that stupid shooting at that school. Last nights episode involved violence in a high school.

This is for america I don't know what everywhere else is gonna do with the episode

WELL IT SEEMS THEY SCRAPPED THE SCHEDULE ABOVE. I GUESS IT WAS TO SOON OR SOME ? . HERE'S THE NEW SCHEDULE.

we have decided to reschedule it along with the series’ season three finale, originally slated to air this Friday, December 21st at 10PM. The final two episodes of season three of Haven will now air back-to-back on Thursday, January 17th from 8-10 PM (ET/PT) to maintain the integrity of the series’ serialized nature.

? DAMN!!!!!!! MID JANUARY NEXT YEAR FOR 2 EPISODES SMH.

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh so that's what happened. I actually like the show and Elaina does a good job. LOL They had Nathan Drake (Nolan North) on the last episode.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Oh so that's what happened. I actually like the show and Elaina does a good job. LOL They had Nathan Drake (Nolan North) on the last episode.
    I thought I knew him from somewhere. That bad ass white girl who played super ? smallville gonna be in the last two episodes.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought I knew him from somewhere. That bad ass white girl who played super ? smallville gonna be in the last two episodes.

Yeag man I just saw Ted that ? us fine.Make me miss V.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Can't ? with these superhero white women shows. These boney ass ? talking about "get that gun out of my face"
    lol it aint like that bruh It's based off a steven king novel. It's pretty damn good and it has lots of murder and violence in it(I know you love that).

Yeag man I just saw Ted that ? us fine.Make me miss V.
    I aint into white girls like that but she can defiantly get the mutumbo. She got to have some black in her somewhere she look like a white sista lol. She was even badder before she unnecessarily lost weight. Had a nice little bitty ? on her now it's barley there.

Speaking of V, why ABC and NBC stay canceling G.O.A.T shows right when they get hella good and the stories start to unfold? But they keep all the less popular/less advertized/less talked about shows forever.