Comments

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    FFX-2>>>>>
    ? /? /breast/ass
    yall ? suspect

a ? suicidal absentee father who got turned down from the army calling anyone suspect is funny as ?

i'm with my daughter alot.
    in the famous words of TIP.
    keep your thoughts amd your feelings ? you dont know me
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How this list didn't include Mega Man and the Elder Scrolls is beyond me. Those are the most overhyped franchises going.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the dude that voted Yu Gi Oh in his top ten.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    How this list didn't include Mega Man and the Elder Scrolls is beyond me. Those are the most overhyped franchises going.

How is mega man overhyped when its clear that their own company doesn't give a damn about them
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    knights wrote: »

Mega Man hasn't been relevant in years and while Skyrim maybe a buggy, overrated garbage the rest of the series is dope.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    FFX-2>>>>>
    ? /? /breast/ass
    yall ? suspect

But you're a ? though, and admitted to it....shut the ? up
    and genocide, your list suck
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FFX-2>>>>>
    ? /? /breast/ass
    yall ? suspect

a ? suicidal absentee father who got turned down from the army calling anyone suspect is funny as ?

so the only thing you deny is being an absentee father. not the ? suicidal army reject part. LOL!

• cassette
    cassette Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    What's with FFX hate, may be bias because it was my first FF game & first PS2 game, but I thought it was and still is dope

Play Chrono Trigger, Xenogears or any Final Fantasy game made before that game and you'll see exactly whats wrong with that game.

I like Chrono Trigger and LOVE Xenogears and I still thought FFX was good. The only FF games worth playing are 6, 9, 10, and Tactics.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    This is the dude that voted Yu Gi Oh in his top ten.

Nope that wasn't me
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was the hacker lol ol card slappin spell casting lookin ass ?
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    FFX-2>>>>>
    ? /? /breast/ass
    yall ? suspect

so the only thing you deny is being an absentee father. not the ? suicidal army reject part. LOL!

i dont owe you an explanation for anything.
    but i cant let that lie go around
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FFX-2>>>>>
    ? /? /breast/ass
    yall ? suspect

i dont owe you an explanation for anything.
    but i cant let that lie go around

So the rest was truth?

• genocidecutter
    Options
    PK_TK_187 stop trolling my damn thread
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co sign a majority of this list Genocide. good thread, I have to disagree with FF series tho. Maybe because a FF game was the first game i ever completed in full. That series, no matter how bad the past recent games were, is probably always going to be at the top of my fave list. I played starting at FFV. 7 was the first one i beat and first game that actually had me excited to run home from school to play. 8 was dope. 9 i wasnt that big of a fan, but 10 to me was awesome. 10-2 was kind of wack because i hate playing chick stories and have to listen to them have their periods. 11 i played for a year or so. 12 never played. 13, only thing i like about it is the battle system with the paradigms. I have faith that square can get their ? together and release another great FF game. They need to move on from the ? 13 storyline tho. never played 14, even the reboot of 14, heard the original was straight ass.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Co sign a majority of this list Genocide. good thread, I have to disagree with FF series tho. Maybe because a FF game was the first game i ever completed in full. That series, no matter how bad the past recent games were, is probably always going to be at the top of my fave list. I played starting at FFV. 7 was the first one i beat and first game that actually had me excited to run home from school to play. 8 was dope. 9 i wasnt that big of a fan, but 10 to me was awesome. 10-2 was kind of wack because i hate playing chick stories and have to listen to them have their periods. 11 i played for a year or so. 12 never played. 13, only thing i like about it is the battle system with the paradigms. I have faith that square can get their ? together and release another great FF game. They need to move on from the ? 13 storyline tho. never played 14, even the reboot of 14, heard the original was straight ass.

Thanks.
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    yall dudes still tipping on 10-2.
    akk three of those chicks where sexy as hell.
    especially Rikku