WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs 2012

12346»

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sounds like I missed one hell of a wrestling fans ppv.

TLC is always good. There are three PPV that are guaranteed to be great every year, Extreme Rulez, Money in the bank and TLC. It's the rest of the year that is trash
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ The Royal Rumble is trash? I look toward for that than Wrestlemania. Of course anything with weapons involved will be good.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CM PUSHER wrote: »

TLC is always good. There are three PPV that are guaranteed to be great every year, Extreme Rulez, Money in the bank and TLC. It's the rest of the year that is trash

obviously you mean outside of the big 3-4 ppvs right?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next month will be my first time watchin royal rumble in years
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shield entrance music sounds epic and someone said CM Punk had a new shirt last night
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

off topic! but i like that d rose pic of him yamming
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    The Shield entrance music sounds epic and someone said CM Punk had a new shirt last night

"Knees 2 faces"

Its a play on the rock
    "Boots 2 ? " shirt
  • kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    broddie wrote: »
    It was alright. Their best ppv since Summerslam. That ending was hilarious and Cena trying to move beyond the five moves of doom to stop the "You can't wrestle" chants was priceless since he ended up botching so damn much and proving the crowd right. LMAO @ WWE stans calling the big 6 man TLC match MOTY though? MOTN? sure but MOTY? these ? need to learn how to watch a lot more wrestling in one year like real fans do. But of course they'll never stop AVOIDING other promotions due to ignorance and conditioning. It's not even MOTY if we're just talking about WWE to be honest.

i think it deserves to be a canidate it was a damn good action packed match