Spin-off: Cute Fat/Scrawny Dudes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I'm 6'1" tall and used to weigh 155lbs. I had no problem gettin chicks, but I always used to hear "you so damn skinny...". All my female friends told me that their girls would always be like "He look good... but he skinny as hell, he need a woman to put a lil weight on him" not knowing that I ate like a swimmer and a fat dude combined (a trip to Arby's would be like 3 beef and cheddars, giant roast beef, roast beef sub, large curly fries and the biggest Coke they offered).

Now a bruh can't lose this weight for ? . I'd ? to be down to 170lbs.

WTF?? I was a inch taller and weighted 172 and I know I was rail thin. ? I got down to 198 and MFer thought I was sick.

I was pure fat. My body fat typically measured at 95-97%.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lol fat ? is winning outchea
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 6"4 and fat bro I'm a big man I was a husky lil boy but I've never had a problem getting a woman cause I know if I shoot my shot I got her g simple as that its about confidence bro let these women lie and say they got a "type" ill have showin raw naked nude cookin breakfast in no time
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does 6'4 and fat mean? You rocking the speed bump?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lol fat ? is winning outchea
    Nah fat ? aint winning they already got lapped so they think they winnin

Mindtricks
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm 6'1" tall and used to weigh 155lbs. I had no problem gettin chicks, but I always used to hear "you so damn skinny...". All my female friends told me that their girls would always be like "He look good... but he skinny as hell, he need a woman to put a lil weight on him" not knowing that I ate like a swimmer and a fat dude combined (a trip to Arby's would be like 3 beef and cheddars, giant roast beef, roast beef sub, large curly fries and the biggest Coke they offered).

WTF?? I was a inch taller and weighted 172 and I know I was rail thin. ? I got down to 198 and MFer thought I was sick.

0.jpg

bruh... You look like you drink lard slurpees.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

0.jpg

And still dominate you nh nh nh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

0.jpg

And still dominate you nh nh nh

ain't enough "no ? " or "pause" you could put behind that to make the ? not ? .

[img]http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/you_are_this-? .jpg[/img]
  • Ajackson17
    Options