Damn i See Cena Is The Wayne Of Off The Turn Buckle!

Options
Siqnih Da Trapper
Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
lol i dont like him myself but damn i was just reading threads in here. yall realy hate this ? haha i don't kno where kno single cena fan at on here lol...

But yeah he getting ? up this year for some reason lol i think all this building up for him to really go heel and beat undertaker streak at WM 29 or WM 30

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Cena beating Taker?
    Nah ? .
    Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, or maybe Sheamus should be the only people in the WWE that should eventually end the streak.

Cena had his time but it's time for him to take a backseat to the new era.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena is now merging into the "let a young ? shine sit ya old ass down" era. I see the product becoming a bit better once Vince retires
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I dont dislike/hate Cena as much as others do but son has got super stale.

Cena nor anybody established or up and coming should end the streak.

• Siqnih Da Trapper
    Options
    yeah i see what yall saying tho a young talent should end the streak, if undertaker faces a old head taker wins off top!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Options
    his gimmick got him where he are 2day! if it wasnt for the so called "can't see me ? and rapping" cena would be I.C title status
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Heel Cena put that work tho. Only reason why i ever ? with dude.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when did people start booing john cena while he is a face?

I think it started back at the Royal Rumble when he returned & eliminated Triple H
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena is going older and he's going heel at Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.... Peep that hater ? when Dolph was about to cash in MITB on Raw.... Cena heel turn soon.... It's now or never lol......
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Cena wants to be Heel and Vince has an issue with it because of the amount of Merchandise he sells and the fan base of children he has which is ? stupid of Vince. He could have to opposite effect that Vince thinks he would have and actually sell more tickets because then people would pay to see Cena get his ass stomped. I think more of the issue comes with how to repackage Cena away from those tired ass jean shorts...my opinion though.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena isn't that old I think he's only like 35 which is relatively young in wrestling years.

Guys like Bret Hart and Hogan were main eventing well into their late 30s and early 40s and even older.

I think Cena has been Vince's star player for many years whether you like him or not and Vince sees that and is trying to build new star hence Punk getting this long title run and Vince seeming to be prepping Ziggler for big things.

Cena might not be as technically sound as Bret Hart or as good on the mic as the Rock, but one thing he does is put ? in the seats.

A lot of guys don't like his bigger than life hero cartoonish like rapper gimmick, but I guarantee you most of the same guys booing Cena were cheering loud Hulkamaniacs for Hogan in his heyday.

Cena is a modern day brutish figure just as Hogan was in the 80s and Cena is actually a lot better wrestler than Hogan ever was which isn't saying much but still.

I'm not a Cena fan nor hater but he catches way too much heat sometimes from his ditractors.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena goes heel the right way, he'll be bigger than he can imagine (nh)

Hogan heel was bigger than face heel.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Cena goes heel and its a wrap son gonna be whipping everyone's ass
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so heel cena would be carter 1/dedication 2 wayne?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Orton = Wayne
    Cena = Eminem after Encore
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I think it started back at the Royal Rumble when he returned & eliminated Triple H

NO, Cena stared to get booed when he first was drafted to RAW in 2005, when he feuded with Y2J and faced him at summerslam 2005, after that, he always got a mixed reaction, sometimes more boos than cheers

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ya dudes remember when Cena showed up at ECW son was boo out the building got damn
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

NO, Cena stared to get booed when he first was drafted to RAW in 2005, when he feuded with Y2J and faced him at summerslam 2005, after that, he always got a mixed reaction, sometimes more boos than cheers

even when he got booed in 2005 the majority of those crowds were still cheering for him
    it wasnt until real late 2005, early 2006 and there on where seemingly the dude didnt have one fan in the ? building. fans had no real problem with cena beating jbl to retain the title, but ? were outraged when he didnt lose the title against jericho*three times*, angle, hhh, etc.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Disco Inferno>>>>>>>> John Cena
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Disco Inferno>>>>>>>> John Cena

11kkq4w.jpg
  • dandctt
    dandctt Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Fact:

Cena is the WWE's cash cow.

They wont even think of turning him heel until some new guys come along that can draw money and crowd reactions like him.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dandctt wrote: »
    Fact:

Cena is the WWE's cash cow.

They wont even think of turning him heel until some new guys come along that can draw money and crowd reactions like him.
    c/s
    smdh @ fans not knowing cash cow wrestlers stay WINNING out chea, ask Taker, HHH, Austin & Rock>>>>>>

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taker, hhh, and rock were all money drawing heels tho, cena can be too.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only difference is that in real life, Cena is supposedly a very nice, charitable person (number 1 requested celebrity for Makeawish)

everyone i know taht has met wayne tells me that dude is a ? in real life
  • dandctt
    dandctt Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    taker, hhh, and rock were all money drawing heels tho, cena can be too.

Not sure if serious.

They were going up against Hogan, Rock, and Austin respectively who are 3 of the biggest babyface draws of all time.