Dear IC Member 3.0

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Overseas Jumpoff,

How'd ya ? skin taste after he did ATM and u happily obliged? Got damn shorty, we don't even commune like that so I guess that's why I thought u was above the nasty filth and debauchery that normally exudes from Houston, Texas but I guess they saying is true
    There's a head down ? in ever hood, or in ya case, every pond. Guess the days of being foriegn and classy is over huh? Too much wine and tea huh? You ole small mouth hound. How u manage to fool so many ? is confusing but I have no problem outting u cause like I said, we never spoke much anyway. I will say this tho, I'm glad you pm'd and got buddy with you know who. Guess it worked out to my advantage cause when everyone is reading the SS's, i can play the cut and honestly say I'd join in on your demise.

Bet u didn't know this was happening,
    Chi

PS, I'm not even gonna mention the emails and the pics lol
    U's a wild ?

I wish i had a GIF for this
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear No Name that Apparently Has Jumped on the Hate on Kat Bandwagon for some Unknowing Reason,

Yeah that's all I have to say to you, because as previously stated, you're a no name and I have no clue what else to say.

Godspeed,
    Kat
  • Kat
    Dear Overseas Jumpoff,

How'd ya ? skin taste after he did ATM and u happily obliged? Got damn shorty, we don't even commune like that so I guess that's why I thought u was above the nasty filth and debauchery that normally exudes from Houston, Texas but I guess they saying is true
    There's a head down ? in ever hood, or in ya case, every pond. Guess the days of being foriegn and classy is over huh? Too much wine and tea huh? You ole small mouth hound. How u manage to fool so many ? is confusing but I have no problem outting u cause like I said, we never spoke much anyway. I will say this tho, I'm glad you pm'd and got buddy with you know who. Guess it worked out to my advantage cause when everyone is reading the SS's, i can play the cut and honestly say I'd join in on your demise.

Chi

U's a wild ?

whoa, whoa, whoa...cancel the rest of the thread.

Now you know you just can't be doing ? like this Chi.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know the rules Kat lol
    all in due time.....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Real ? dont write hate letters Sleepwalkinginjapan

your ? aura is highly questionable.. when you walk you spritz

• Elzo69Renaissance
    U know the rules Kat lol
    all in due time.....

I have deciphered the message and all i can say is wow....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Dear Cain -

You're not slick trying to reach out to chanita via a post in a "Dear IC Member" thread.

I'm onto you,
    Kat
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know the rules Kat lol
    all in due time.....

I have deciphered the message and all i can say is wow....

Me and Deputy A.Mann are on the case...

wait
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Lol women..
    yall write letters in every thread
  • Reigns
    Reigns Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Overseas Jumpoff,

Chi

U's a wild ?

I wish i had a GIF for this

I wish I had names and said pictures and emails for this!

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Dear IC addicted Queen Rat,

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me. I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.

kat you gon let this ride?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Feelings are bound to wash ashore like a message in a bottle...anyway Kat dissed Zee s moms? Wtf?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dear ic member,

i hope cancer finally kills yo cracka ass this christmas

die slow,

plap
  • Kat
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Dear IC addicted Queen Rat,

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me. I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.

kat you gon let this ride?

Like a ? train.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokin on this loud, call it the sticky pack (dope),
    countin so much money that my fingers cramp,
    all my ? wildin, we dont give a damn (loony),
    ask your main ? , she know who i am (sosa baby),
    rob him for his taxes if hes a son of Sam (bang bang),
    who gives a ? , we dont care bout nothin fam,