Michael Vick: My prime is ahead of me, I’m just getting started

Options
2»

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now vick said he orginated* the style that rgiii has....lol

he didn't? you could say randall back in the day. but randall didn't run as much as these dudes in this generation.

they better get rid of the spread option in wash, before rg3 gets killed out their for real.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick is concussion away from this ? being over and that could happen this sunday. I hope he does good but everytime he presses or talks to the media about what he gonna do he puts his foot in his mouth he done that all season he needs to shutup and let his play talk for him. Im rooting for him but I dont think it gonna be good results.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick is concussion away from this ? being over and that could happen this sunday. I hope he does good but everytime he presses or talks to the media about what he gonna do he puts his foot in his mouth he done that all season he needs to shutup and let his play talk for him. Im rooting for him but I dont think it gonna be good results.

I never understood why half decent athletes can't understand this concept. If you feel you are that good, let your play each game speak for you. And paraphrase in post game interviews.