MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I APPLAUD HIM FOR HOLDING IT THAT LONG, BUT SON ISNT ALL THAT IMO.

TIME FOR HIM TO DROP IT ? IS GETTING STALE
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I APPLAUD HIM FOR HOLDING IT THAT LONG, BUT SON ISNT ALL THAT IMO.

TIME FOR HIM TO DROP IT ? IS GETTING STALE
    Sorry for giving u a wack, but CM Punk is my hero.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    CM Punk is gonna be one of the greats. People love to hate that ? . I'm glad the WWE Title is finally getting some meaning with this long title run
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad Punk has held it for so long, but they haven't used him properly as a champion.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they gon give him a real belt ? The glitter cena fairy belt is wack as ?
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hes been boring for awhile now
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they gon give him a real belt ? The glitter cena fairy belt is wack as ?

my guess is that when rock wins the wwe title next month at the rumble, they gotta change the belt, i cant see him walking around with that cena'd belt, that ? ran its course
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    If Rock wins it i can see him on some "what in the blue hell is this trash"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Rock vs Cena @ Wrestlemania for the title would be WOAT
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it me, or aint it like, we aint seen punk wrestle in a decent match since october? i mean, he got slaughtered in those ryback matches and now he hurt.
  • jono
    Options
    Ryback is a ? opponent. I'm no fan of yearlong title runs but Punk is awesome...problem is he didn't have top flight competition. He deserves the Rock match, I just hope the match is good.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing but congratulations...I remember when he was in ECW i thought he was wack as ? , proved me wrong once he got drafted to Smackdown
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    its lookin like The Rock vs Punk at the royal

who yall think gonna walk away with it??

they also need to give the WCW title its prestige back...
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Ryback is a ? opponent. I'm no fan of yearlong title runs but Punk is awesome...problem is he didn't have top flight competition. He deserves the Rock match, I just hope the match is good.

Why is he getting a title push ? I don't get it being over and being title material are two different things he can't put

on a main event level matches he shouldn't be in the main event . He's winded after a couple of botched moves . Its a

damn shame.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with dude and congratulations and all, but dude's reign been kinda boring as hell
  • jono
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Why is he getting a title push ? I don't get it being over and being title material are two different things he can't put

on a main event level matches he shouldn't be in the main event . He's winded after a couple of botched moves . Its a

damn shame.

Ryback is the new Goldberg/Ultimate Warrior. Its all about marketability. Neither one of those ? could work either. Its ? sad I watched Savage carry Warrior ? ass and he got buried in that same match (WM VII). Goldberg too, couldn't work for ? , but he was marketable so they pushed him, he got over, then ultimately strapped him up. Problem was...he was ? , nobody is paying to see 5-6 minute main events. Vince is gonna have to learn this now with the Ryback ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cm punk one of the best things goin in pro wrestling right now imo, of course he's had a few dull moments but who hasnt, not sayin he's equal to these stars, but punk brings out that excitement in wrestling that i had during the early 2000's
  • VIBE
    Options
    Rock v Punk has Rock beating out Punk for the title, it only makes sense.

TBH, I don't want to see the Rock as WWE champion. I'm a huge Rock fan and all, but he doesn't deserve the run. He's a guest appearance kind of guy and they need to keep it that way. Rock vs Cena was pretty ? , I don't see the hype for part 2 at all. I see more in it for Ryback to be WWE champion, he's made his impact and is the hottest marketable dude on the roster. Ryback is more deserving, IMO.

Rock would end up a champ who does nothing but talk, he'll end up worse than Punk as Champ. There isn't much they can do with him. This is why I see him beating Punk then dropping the strap to Cena @ WM.

Maybe Punk ends up beating Rocky, but I don't see that because the hype they're making for it. Come Jan, it's Punk vs Rock every Monday night.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think John Cena could have transitioned from face to heel as champ as smoothly as CM Punk did it.....
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Rock vs Punk makes more sense then Ryback vs Rock , Rock can't carry matches thats why his match with Cena sucked . Punk won't hurt Rock , Ryback definitely will . I wouldn't mind Rock as champion just to get a new title belt and then have him vacate the title then they have a tourney for the title ala deadly games .
  • VIBE
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    I dont think John Cena could have transitioned from face to heel as champ as smoothly as CM Punk did it.....

Or as Hogan.

Punk is a heel type character, not face.

He transitioned from heel to face pretty pretty easy, he's best at being a heel though.

Hogan was never heel, it was smooth as ? and he was hated instantly. That's a smooth heel turn.

I don't see it happening like that for Cena, he'll end up "is he or isn't he" (heel).
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Looks into thread and remembers that it's 400 days without Cena holding the title*

JLijS.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    i can see the Rock spanking Punk and the shield just coming out to whip on Rock and cost him the title

Lights goes out the Shield os laid out with taker in the ring Punk ? bullets and Undertaker does his "it Over" Throat slice taunt