If you could be a MOD for a day.....WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ladyzee been throwin shots ever since i said she looks like jj redick.Lookin like a man obviously strikes a nerve In that decrepit lookin ? .

You need a new script everything you reply with is "blank,blank,blank,blank" cb is definitely ghostwriting your garbage ass posts they reek of the same redundancy and corniness

s0zdxe.jpg

^You can stack jenga blocks 20 feet high on this surface and they wouldn't move an inch got damn noassatall is an understatement
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this thread explains why Tommy is lashing out today...ya'll are in here hurting his feelings.

No need to direct your feelings towards innocent parties Thomas.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing. probably wouldnt even care enough to sign in that day
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Well this thread explains why Tommy is lashing out today...ya'll are in here hurting his feelings.

Lmao yea that's it.Great hoe analysis and those posts were from last night dumb fucc
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check all 8 of the females that post on here inbox for nudes.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Its that time of the month for tommy
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao yea that's it.Great hoe analysis and those posts were from last night dumb fucc

Well obviously you're still hurt enough to be this cranky...I don't even ? with you period, so stop misdirecting your emotions ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I WISH!! i had all them powers yall ? talkin...

the ? yall think we is? Green Lanterns?

Apparently we have use of Greg's private jet
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Lmao ladyzee been throwin shots ever since i said she looks like jj redick.Lookin like a man obviously strikes a nerve In that decrepit lookin ? .

You need a new script everything you reply with is "blank,blank,blank,blank" cb is definitely ghostwriting your garbage ass posts they reek of the same redundancy and corniness

s0zdxe.jpg

^You can stack jenga blocks 20 feet high on this surface and they wouldn't move an inch got damn noassatall is an understatement

LOL, my posts are corny and redundant, I don't have an ass, I look like a man (I see where the appeal is there for you) yet you still described me as 'wifey material', Hahaha.

Anyways I think it's pretty well known that I don't have an ass, you aren't saying anything groundbreaking.
    Let's focus on the relevant, what I DO have, soft white ? >>>>>

Maybe if I ever called you attractive then this would make sense.I said you looked old and compared you to a 42-44 year old and ? was gassin you

You replied "Thanks for the hate" which proves I always though u were trash looks wise.Try to make sense u silly witch lookin broad.We know you have ? you're like elvira thats all u have you also sound like someone put a helium tank in your lungs.You were so insecure about your voice you refused to talk on cam,you're a grown ass woman soundin like a chipmunk.Lmao @ a you being the daughter who looks older than her 40 somethin year old mother
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

s0zdxe.jpg

LOL, my posts are corny and redundant, I don't have an ass, I look like a man (I see where the appeal is there for you) yet you still described me as 'wifey material', Hahaha.

Anyways I think it's pretty well known that I don't have an ass, you aren't saying anything groundbreaking.

Maybe if I ever called you attractive then this would make sense.I said you looked old and compared you to a 42-44 year old and ? was gassin you

You replied "Thanks for the hate" which proves I always though u were trash looks wise.Try to make sense u silly witch lookin broad.We know you have ? you're like elvira thats all u have you also sound like someone put a helium tank in your lungs.You were so insecure about your voice you refused to talk you're a grown ass woman soundin like a chipmunk.Lmao @ a you being the daughter who looks older than her 40 somethin year old mother

Massive feelings post
  • LUClEN
    Options
    What's the mod only room like?

I imagine that ? would be like the teacher's lounge
    you envision something big and lavish
    and then when you finally see it it's like 4 chairs, a couch and a coffee maker
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    What's the mod only room like?

I imagine that ? would be like the teacher's lounge
    you envision something big and lavish
    and then when you finally see it it's like 4 chairs, a couch and a coffee maker

Mod room smells like newports and resentment
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Can't be wifey material if I'm not attracted to you and I said u were classy compared to the other ic women I've seen over the years cuz of how ? you acted.Ive been here since 09 you're grasping at straws at this point just take the l and shut da fucc up already
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »

s0zdxe.jpg

You replied "Thanks for the hate" which proves I always though u were trash looks wise.Try to make sense u silly witch lookin broad.We know you have ? you're like elvira thats all u have you also sound like someone put a helium tank in your lungs.You were so insecure about your voice you refused to talk you're a grown ass woman soundin like a chipmunk.Lmao @ a you being the daughter who looks older than her 40 somethin year old mother

Massive feelings post

Biased/blind allegiance post.

Fat black marshmallow man post
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

s0zdxe.jpg

Massive feelings post

Biased/blind allegiance post.

Fat black marshmallow man post

True.

Now it's your turn to admit your ass kissing ways.

The only ass I kiss is the cold cheeks of death
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zee it's okay.. I dont have an ass either and im black :(
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been a mod for over 8 months. I've remained the same poster aswell, i just ban people when they deserve it.

I'm a top 3 moderator.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    zee it's okay.. I dont have an ass either and im black :(

damn.. the curse of being ? ... no back side
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options