• Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You wanna fight?!

Only if it leads to the bed
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. That ? just doesnt care. He gets beat and comes back like idgaf. Tainting your hood with his white skin. If that aint a middle finger i dont know what is.
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Damn. That ? just doesnt care. He gets beat and comes back like idgaf. Tainting your hood with his white skin. If that aint a middle finger i dont know what is.

Ya sarcasm wasn't missed lol
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow this was right around the time 1017 Thug dropped. I was on this site back then Idk how tf I missed this thread
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people are trying to say this is an alias.... honestly I don't believe it. I think this is him.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I had that ignore list goin for three years now
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Pico curved thugger? Aren't u his no.1 fan now?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact Young Thug is Banned is Hilarious somehow
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico curved thugger? Aren't u his no.1 fan now?

LGBT 2015
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw, that ? used to post here?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember this one..
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Some people are trying to say this is an alias.... honestly I don't believe it. I think this is him.

i thought it was him too and it could be.

but.

7YmuKTt.jpg
    LOL that was his first user name when he was spamming all that fruity ass weird wannabe lil wayne music. ? was calling male posters boo, baby, luv etc etc. Kept on spamming his twitter, youtube and other ? . Then he came back under young thug acting normal but then he snapped again after everybody ? on him. That ? conflict really got under his skin(pause). Had that ? furious as ? . Making threads about him, writing ? on twitter etc etc. He made a video 1 time addressing all the insecure haters on here and that thread got clapped quick as ? .

One of these ? .T.L ? brought him here. I can't remember his name but he still post every now and then. The poster said he was his producer or some ? like that. He made a thread about him and asked everybody what they thought. The reason went in on that garbage. Even Bcotton was going in on him calling him a wannabe lil wayne lol! That's when he made his 1st appearance outside of the IC rapper section. I was questioning him on what blood set he reps, when he get jumped in, and when did bloods appear in Georgia. ? said a bunch of ol made up fake ass ? . I been trying to find that thread ever since he got his 15 minutes of fame.

One post in that thread had me in ? tears. Forgot dude screen name be he was like "Yo, is young thug really your rap name? wow.....................how original".
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there not human
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there not human

I was leaving a park the other day cause ? finished playing ball and it was getting dark quick.
    I started hearing joyous screaming/laughing coming from the track and the playground.

Ain't no kids supposed to b out there that time of night.

I started getting shook because you'd think most people had left the park + if u stay too long the sheriff comes and kicks ? out. Well ? ? anyway.

I'm hurriedly leaving the park but I look back a second and let my eyes get adjusted to the dark.......on the playground and the track it's a bunch of grown cacs playing on the slides and swings and running round the tracks while I can barely c ? .

There eyes shined in the dark but there was no source of light for its reflection.
    They were so happy in their element. I'd compare their gleefulness to Woodstock mixed with the euphoria shown when cacs sacrifice someone to their wrathful ? cthulhu .

? just confirmed their lizard people status. I got the ? outta dodge b4 it was feeding time.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now i read the title of this thread and was about to spit some real ? about white people. but i read the ? , and dude, i will save this knowledge for another day or time.