The OTTB 2013 WWE PPV Thread: TLC 12.15)

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    let the winner theories begin.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is he year of Ziggler bruh, he'll go on to be the first to hold the Money in the Bank and a royal rumble win/wrestlemania match at the same damn time.

I know it wont happen.. but cant a ? dream?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Cena but ? it, I'll go Ryback just in case.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it be cool if taker popped up and won and faced rock or punk at mania tho
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taker just might do that, if this is his last match or something. Hes never won the rumble, I could see Taker winning and going on to face the champion from RAW, winning the title and the getting to keep it kinda like ? Foley got to keep the ? title. Then they could finally get rid of that ugly ass spinning title ? makes good sense
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Taker just might do that, if this is his last match or something. Hes never won the rumble, I could see Taker winning and going on to face the champion from RAW, winning the title and the getting to keep it kinda like ? Foley got to keep the ? title. Then they could finally get rid of that ugly ass spinning title ? makes good sense

Taker won it in 2007 when he eliminated HBK
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5SOPDUhPis
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mark Henry.
    The hall of pain >>>>>>
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope I'm wrong and The shield throw his ass out but I gotta say prolly Ryback
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From a business perspective Rock winning is bad. No champ for house shows or most of the RAW events and I'm betting him being at Elimination Chamber will be in a minimal fashion.

Punk won't win clean, therefore somebody will interfere.....Brock Lesnar or likely John Cena. If Undertaker didn't pull Lesnar then Rock will. Besides Rock/Lesnar at 'Mania makes sense. HHH/Lesnar II would be a mess, Rock/Cena II would be an even bigger mess. Punk may pull Undertaker duty, if he's lucky, he may get HHH duty. I'd be down for Punk/HHH II though but no more Punk/Cena or Punk/Ryback.

Undertaker is the wild card though. If he participates this year he can pull just about any main eventer he wants. I KNOW he wants Lesnar, therefore I'm guessing Undertaker/Lesnar, which leaves Punk/Rock II or Punk/Rock/Cena (ugh because its so likely).
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    im not necessarilly for rock winning, but there could be a positive in it if the rock loses the strap and puts punk over and cements him, or the rock loses and puts over a first time champ or someone who's only had it a couple times
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock winning may generate ratings but as we saw last year; the rock doesn't have presence like he did 12 years ago on the frequent appearance basis. They need to display more confidence in their performers who are not over or who are close (Ziggler being the prime example) as a kid, I wasn't even a rock can but I saw his talent. I said all this to say that if they want to make Punk a legitimate threat, they'd keep the ? him and have him face taker or drop it to Ziggler so the former can take place at Wrestlemania
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zig gettin a good push, but why am i the only one who sees that he jacked billy gunn's swag?

the shield is getting old. laurenitus much?

this bout to be the best rumble since 2000. all the stars in it.

If i had to pick a horse, and even tho i said ryback, i think its gotta be Orton. he's been hustlin for 2 years straight now.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lesnar gonna win it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    zig gettin a good push, but why am i the only one who sees that he jacked billy gunn's swag?

i think a lotta people if not everyone sees that, but he's better in the ring and as a character than gunn was imo

• VIBE
    Options
    Lesnar gonna win it

Lesnar comes out as the last guy, faces off with Ryback & Cena. Lesnar wins and faces Rock for the title?

I can dig that, sucka.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ziggler has MITB, he isn't winning the Rumble. He'll be tossed out within 5 minutes of making it in.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Guess some people thought MVP might be a surprise entry, but he said he "might return one day, just not at the RR, being honest."

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Could we see undertaker and lesnar make a rumble appearance?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Brock Lesnar interferes and costs Punk the title. Heymen is the leader of the shield. They will turn on punk, turning him face again.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ryback wins the RR.

Del Rio defeats Show.

Punk defeats Rock via Brock Lesnar.

Team Hell No loses, Kane turns heel causing the match.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    like how do yall really expect anyone other than cena to win?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    like how do yall really expect anyone other than cena to not win?

Because currently it makes no sense.
This discussion has been closed.