How does DWade keep getting away with this ? ?

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Wade been a ? . Now his game is better than ever

Fixed

29 Points 10-19, 9 rebounds 5 assists. Over .500% FG% for the year with 20 pts a game.

Dat ? a injury prone point shaving complain after every call pump faking for no reason ? ass role player the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjIfrQqABl0

whatever ? ...
    The truth hurt.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Fixed

29 Points 10-19, 9 rebounds 5 assists. Over .500% FG% for the year with 20 pts a game.

Dat ? a injury prone point shaving complain after every call pump faking for no reason ? ass role player the end

whatever ? ...
    The truth hurt.

Lol the irony...the feelings overflowing from your posts about Wade.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fixed

whatever ? ...
    The truth hurt.

Lol the irony...the feelings overflowing from your posts about Wade.

it doesnt matter wit Aneed when he doesnt like a player he'll ignore they're stats nd act like they aint a quality player, he did da same thing to KG in another thread lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked wade. But like I said the truth is da truth.... But he always hard the he hurt excuses when he ? up out there on the court and he have a good game he magically is healthy. Nothing I posted in my so called emotional post was untrue
  • infamous114
    edited December 2012
    D Wade suspended 1 game.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    The heat are pacing wade so he can be fresh for the playoffs.I read an article about this

He playin the lowest mins of his career and taking the least shots since his rookie year.He sacrificed his spot for Lebron/titles which is a good look and a real teammate.He could be leading the league in scoring while his team is still under.500, miami tryna win rings not have frivolous individual streaks and numbers while losing
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Wade suspended 1 game.

Damn...give that ? 10 for hittin a ? in the ? lol
  • infamous114
    Works for the Heat, he'll be fresh for the back to back game in Milwaukee.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    afromo wrote: »
    If Kobe got suspended a few years back for flailing his arms and cracking dudes in the face this blatant kick in the ? by a ? wearing leggings on the court needa be dealt with ASAP....stu Jackson get this washed up ? herpes spreading ? wade out of here
    4-19-2006-9-45-33-AM-9107829.gif
    bro stop

Everybody used to wear that ? Stern banned it tho
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heat are pacing wade so he can be fresh for the playoffs.I read an article about this

He playin the lowest mins of his career and taking the least shots since his rookie year.He sacrificed his spot for Lebron/titles which is a good look and a real teammate.He could be leading the league in scoring while his team is still under.500, miami tryna win rings not have frivolous individual streaks and numbers while losing

I love tommy's posts because they always have a subtle shot at kobe no matter what. We could be talking about big men and tommy will somehow include the pelican lol ? hilarious. Where did pelican come from though?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade's gonna get fined....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I would have got suspended a season & fined but ? wouldve got clothesline for doing that ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love tommy's posts because they always have a subtle shot at kobe no matter what. We could be talking about big men and tommy will somehow include the pelican lol ? hilarious. Where did pelican come from though?

Pelican_lakes_entrance02.jpg

Kobe looks like a pelican to me

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked wade. But like I said the truth is da truth.... But he always hard the he hurt excuses when he ? up out there on the court and he have a good game he magically is healthy. Nothing I posted in my so called emotional post was untrue

Nothing you wrote in your tear filled tantrum was even remotely true.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade always doing some ? like that. but the nba won't reprimand him.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boy don't be giving a ? sometimes...I ? with that. Ramon ? for not swinging though.
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    ? shoulda got ? slapped for that ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good wade got suspended he needs the rest anyway
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

mind-blown-2.gif
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao Tommy been on that ? it's funny the Pelican and Kobe got the same hairline
    artest.jpg
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah D wade been ? he just get a pass cause he a superstar nothing new here.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    afromo wrote: »
    If Kobe got suspended a few years back for flailing his arms and cracking dudes in the face this blatant kick in the ? by a ? wearing leggings on the court needa be dealt with ASAP....stu Jackson get this washed up ? herpes spreading ? wade out of here
    4-19-2006-9-45-33-AM-9107829.gif
    bro stop

....both them ? wore leggings...and?

Atleast Kobe did it when the ? was fashionable for them basketball ? of the 2000's, wade still wearing them to protect his ? from injury and sand.

Try again.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    typical heat ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smmfh I bought tickets for the Pistons Heat tonight only to find out Wade suspended for this game