Which College Football Player should your NFL team daft?

Options
2»

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas need to draft a new GM!!!???
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lions need to draft milner from alabama
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texans should draft Hustle Marsallis from University of Cheap Seats

They have enough cheerleaders ? .....matter of fact you can be the weak ass waterboy

Get off my ? n/h

Anyway the way I see it the Texans still need another receiving target to take the pressure off Dre, so WR or TE at the end of the 1st round would be a good look.

Cordarrelle Patterson(WR: Tennessee)
    Tyler Eifert(TE: Notre Dame)
    Terrence Williams(WR: Baylor)
    Justin Hunter(WR: Tennessee)
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bleacher report has this mockdraft:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1456322-2013-nfl-mock-draft-full-first-round-predictions-for-nfl-week-17
    Is that Aaron Murray fella from Georgia any good?

lol. They got the Jaguars taking Glennon from NC State with the #2 pick. And they're probably right! lmaooo.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn, I forgot all about Eddie Lacy. I think he'll fool somebody in the combine and be a top 20 pick tho. If he does fall to us when need to bring him home.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever is decent on Defense. The Saints need all the help they can't get on that side smh.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need another DE to replace Michael Johnson cuz he'll be a Free Agent and another RB ....Green-Ellis is cool but he's not elusive enough , he's a grinder but there's so many holes he waste cuz he's not really fleet of foot, he is a quality back but i would like to have a RB that take it the distance on any carry or catch...

i would like Giovani Bernard RB from NC or either Kenjon Barner from Oregon...we need way more speed to put in the backfield.

and also a CB maybe in the 3rd , we really not all that young in the DB area

dm_121214_ncf_headlines_bernard.jpg

or

hi-res-6716566_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

either one is cool with me , but we need a serious play maker back there.

cosign. i should hate barner but i dont...

hopefully we can find another ? perenially terrible team from ohio to trade a bunch of useless draft picks for the rights to draft him

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I forgot all about Eddie Lacy. I think he'll fool somebody in the combine and be a top 20 pick tho. If he does fall to us when need to bring him home.

He would be intresting. At least I already know he's not afraid to play in the GA dome

• greenwood1921
    edited January 2013
    Options
    We need another DE to replace Michael Johnson cuz he'll be a Free Agent and another RB ....Green-Ellis is cool but he's not elusive enough , he's a grinder but there's so many holes he waste cuz he's not really fleet of foot, he is a quality back but i would like to have a RB that take it the distance on any carry or catch...

i would like Giovani Bernard RB from NC or either Kenjon Barner from Oregon...we need way more speed to put in the backfield.

and also a CB maybe in the 3rd , we really not all that young in the DB area

dm_121214_ncf_headlines_bernard.jpg

or

hi-res-6716566_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

either one is cool with me , but we need a serious play maker back there.

cosign. i should hate barner but i dont...

hopefully we can find another ? perenially terrible team from ohio to trade a bunch of useless draft picks for the rights to draft him

lol

But all those picks tho? For ONE player? I mean... Y'all could've drafted Johnathan Baldwin -- He's a receiver. That's what y'all wanted right? A ? that calls himself a receiver?

'Cause y'all could've drafted 3, even 4 receivers! Cause you know every receiver is the same in every draft -- just change their attributes like on Madden.

^^^ Slightly exaggerated re-enactment of about 20 posts on here after the Julio trade.

Now, after Julio is a certified all-pro, we got one of the most dangerous offenses in the league AND -- We're still sitting pretty under the salary cap (which is another aspect of the trade that went over ? 's heads)...

? have to use Google to even figure out what players cleaveland even drafted with those picks.

Here, I'll do it for you...

Sent the 27th overall selection in the 2011 NFL Draft (Phil Taylor) Decent DT. Has 5 career sacks. But like his college scouting report suggested -- Not quite durable. Missed 8 games already. Had only 5 career sacks in college.

Sent the 59th overall selection in the 2011 NFL Draft (Greg Little) In 2 seasons, he has 1,356 yds receiving. Not bad -- Julio had 1,200 in 2012 alone. Little has 6 career tds. Not bad either -- Julio had 10 in 2012 alone.

Sent the 124th overall selection in the 2011 NFL Draft (Owen Marecic) Got beat out for the starting Fullback job by a former Tight End. Great job.

Sent the 22nd overall selection in the 2012 NFL Draft (Brandon Weeden) Well, at least he could teach Julio Jones a thing or two about life and preparing for retirement.

Sent the 118th overall selection in the 2012 NFL Draft (Jarius Wright) to the Browns, traded it to Minnesota

Mind you, with the exception of maybe Phil Taylor, none of the above would see the field on our roster.

"But, but, the playoffs..."
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hmmm...so Bleacher Report got us drafting a receiver...definitely a position of need. Our receivers were pitiful when it came to touchdowns.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Skins dont draft until Rd 3 i believe: we need pass rushers, Grab a situational DE/OLB who's only role is to rush the QB

And if he's available in rd 4...

Get the Honey Badger
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Skins dont draft until Rd 3 i believe: we need pass rushers, Grab a situational DE/OLB who's only role is to rush the QB

Get the Honey Badger

We have a 2nd rounder.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need some Defense in New Orleans so I would like to see us get my ? Jarvis Jones or Bamasown Dee Milliner
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Get the Honey Badger

We have a 2nd rounder.

Oh ok, bet. In that case get a corner or OLB/DE in rd 2