Unreleased footage of Max B opening for Rick Ross...FREE THIS MAN!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thats what ? do at concerts they have the recorded version of they ? in the background...whats new?

what shows you been too?...concerts I seen in my day cats rhymed over the instrumentals....KRS-1, Scarface, Rakim..

kanye and jay, nas, ? and red, ice cube and more....

I seen all them cats except for kanye and Jay and they rhymed over the instrumentals not the vocals...real emcees can do things like that..

? at times just like to have that support i guess, in case they ? up... i done also seen real "mc's" forget they lines too and i figure it would help in that case...

IMO i think it's a lack of confidence in their performance...most these new cats use so many gimmicks to make their voice sound right...if they rhymed live it would sound all ? .....Imagine Nelly trying to rap live with his sing/songy type rap voice......I seen "real emcees" forget their lines too....but the crowd knew the words and the show continued..

its actually neither ... most of the time these artist are performing songs the audience doesnt know ... so you want them to experience the original recording ...

but the main reason why is the SOUND SYSTEM ... guys like jayz and kanye rap over instrumentals cause they got the $$$$ to pay for the big venues that have great sound systems and sound engineers that make SURE THEY SONG GOOD ON THAT MIC ......

any or most shows someone like Max b would do wont have that .. theyll have a sound guy but its gonna be ? ... ? listent too it ... then go listen to kanye or jay joint and listen how crisp they sound ....

but yeah its all because of SOUND ENGINEERING ...

and being someone who had been in building performing on some of the worst sound systems out there ... its best to just rap over the track ... i would only do the instrumental if its a place you perform @ all the time and your familar with the mics and sound system ....

• antarticp
    Options
    free bigavel
    I honestly still have no clue what woud possess a signed rapper who was apperently cakin it to rob someone tho

if you check the details on that case ... they only got max b because the female who really set everything up said Max b told her to do it ... no finger prints no camera footage or nothing else has incriminated Max .... its the chick!!!!!!! that ? got deaded by some ? smh and a smeeezzy @ that from what i can tell .....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thats what ? do at concerts they have the recorded version of they ? in the background...whats new?

what shows you been too?...concerts I seen in my day cats rhymed over the instrumentals....KRS-1, Scarface, Rakim..

I seen all them cats except for kanye and Jay and they rhymed over the instrumentals not the vocals...real emcees can do things like that..

? at times just like to have that support i guess, in case they ? up... i done also seen real "mc's" forget they lines too and i figure it would help in that case...

IMO i think it's a lack of confidence in their performance...most these new cats use so many gimmicks to make their voice sound right...if they rhymed live it would sound all ? .....Imagine Nelly trying to rap live with his sing/songy type rap voice......I seen "real emcees" forget their lines too....but the crowd knew the words and the show continued..

cosign and its even in some of the new school R&B preformances too. I swear the african american music preformance has dropped to all time lows recently. This ? got so much "Swag" but can't rap with just 1 hype man or rap by themselves. R&B ? too lazy to hire back up singers and cant even sing the track decent live either.

And like you also said jay and ye (regardless of weather you like their music) know how to actually preform a show with real bands and limited to none backing tracks which i respect. Nas also can put on a good show too.
  • antarticp
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

cosign and its even in some of the new school R&B preformances too. I swear the african american music preformance has dropped to all time lows recently. This ? got so much "Swag" but can't rap with just 1 hype man or rap by themselves. R&B ? too lazy to hire back up singers and cant even sing the track decent live either.

And like you also said jay and ye (regardless of weather you like their music) know how to actually preform a show with real bands and limited to none backing tracks which i respect. Nas also can put on a good show too.

that ? cost $$$$$$ ? ... max b and jayz/ye are in 2 different tax brackets ? ;)

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

lol it don't cost money to learn how to get your ? lines on lock without a backing track it just takes a pair of stones to go out there no backing track.

• antarticp
    edited December 2012
    Options

lol it don't cost money to learn how to get your ? lines on lock without a backing track it just takes a pair of stones to go out there no backing track.

having your lines right wont save you from a ? sound system ... and low budget sound engineer who doesnt really have a good ear to be working a sound board ...

if it werent for the vocals ... @ every show these artist would be asking for the sound engineer to turn the mics up ... and all other types of bs ...

jayz and kanye ARENT!! masters @ the mic ... they are masters with the $$$$$ and PRODUCTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Sound system + Paid Sound Engineer = the ability to perform like Jayz and Kanye do .... without no worries .... Why you think there are tons of stories out there of establish artist beating up or attacking thier sound engineer .... CAUSE with out them THEY WILL SOUND ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artist + original track sounds bad .... but image how you will look to the crowd if they can barely hear your vocals while you perform ??????????????????????? especially during a track that NO ONE IS EVEN FAMILAR with !!!!!! ????? !!!!!!!

IJS lol

this is real world ? ... not someone complaining that thier fave artist is rapping over thier vocals ... IM LETTING YALL KNOW WHY MOST OF THEM DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as the $$ and budget flows in the STAGE show gets Better ;) ....... but if all your doing is moving Waka and Gucci units ... CHANCES R your gonna get a karokee show lol ;)

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? had the shelf life of dust....he'll always be there...on the shelf.....cuz he sucks.

but he was cool for 30 seconds in between stacks and jim rapping.....in 2006
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never really got into dukes music .....what tapes should i cop from this dude for those who know?
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never really got into dukes music .....what tapes should i cop from this dude for those who know?

anything from byrd gang era, his solo ? was repetitive...million dollar baby i think is his most famous mixtape...but there is also some "gang green" stuff i think. his best stuff are his features of jim jones older work.

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    million dolla baby 1 and 2...Public domain 3, the rise of the silver surfer and etc...? got mad heat for days, lol...

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

anything from byrd gang era, his solo ? was repetitive...million dollar baby i think is his most famous mixtape...but there is also some "gang green" stuff i think. his best stuff are his features of jim jones older work.
    million dolla baby 1 and 2...Public domain 3, the rise of the silver surfer and etc...? got mad heat for days, lol...

alright ...bet .... ? im bout to get wavvvvvy ? !
  • international
    Options

alright ...bet .... ? im bout to get wavvvvvy ? !

Ight let me post this video up to heat ? up and put ? on Max...

http://youtu.be/KBgr9CvXVwY

• international
    Options
    uppin for the legend that is the silver surfer!
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no please keep him when i read what he went to prison for i couldn't stop laughing, he lawst for the next 75 years.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    free bigavel
    I honestly still have no clue what woud possess a signed rapper who was apperently cakin it to rob someone tho

if you check the details on that case ... they only got max b because the female who really set everything up said Max b told her to do it ... no finger prints no camera footage or nothing else has incriminated Max .... its the chick!!!!!!! that ? got deaded by some ? smh and a smeeezzy @ that from what i can tell .....

regardless how he got caught why would you do it if you makin that kind of green
  • international
    Options
    free bigavel

regardless how he got caught why would you do it if you makin that kind of green

who knows if he was even behind it?
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    free bigavel

This why you never let a ? be part of murder. Max B that wavy ? fell for the okiedoke. An example why you shouldnt trust a ? to help murk a ? . Its an easy setup but the ? got ? power and square ass judge always gon blame the rowdy animal from the hood for corrupting the ? mind. Where Im from we dont give ? guns we give them knives cuz they can get up close like that. The cops know this MO too so they cant blame a shotcaller on evidence cuz they aint no bullet. They aint got no choice but to charge the ? responsible.
  • international
    Options
    Shot is ? up right now...get to signing that online petition y'all
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ the lack of responses come in here and pay homage to the ? that birthed these new ? styles... *cough* wiz, future and the list goes on...smh

Wiz is not a new ? ..at all
  • international
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    smh@ the lack of responses come in here and pay homage to the ? that birthed these new ? styles... *cough* wiz, future and the list goes on...smh

Wiz is not a new ? ..at all
    whatever, point is Max birthed that ? too, ? Wiz music sounds like he came out Max's ? , no ? ...
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    Options
    Max B did influence a lot of rappers, It's too bad outside of New York not too many people know this guy.

Max B birthed the singy hooks, and wiz