12346»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES
    p-tavern wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    The American ? is a funny character, non talking ass Negros not only can't pronounce worth ? but trying to correct somebody because the way the pronounce a word they spell it the same, @p-tavern‌ do me a favor look up liversworth and liverwurst and come back and get at me homie, let's break bread over this

lol My fault, I must not have been clear as I thought I was.
    I'm saying back in the day you yourself always purposely misspelled it as liversworth (I took it as the joke being that only a white person would know what the stuff was to correctly spell it.)

ha I did, it was an inside joke with S.Boogie
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER
    When hot topic won't accept their coupons
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER
    When hot topic won't accept their coupons
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what's going on with hot topic now?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a ? thread
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intelligent black people who call them on their racism. Call a ? racist and it's instant anger. It's like clockwork.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER
    1. GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES - who gives a ? about what race knocking you out? I would hate a white dude knocking me out just as much.
    2. GETTING DUNKED ON with so much ferocious repeatedly from Black Males - Again, what does the race matter here if you are competitive than the race won't mean ? , they will hate it regardless.
    3. GETTING SLAPPED by BLACK MALES - what kind of ? ? is going to slap me?
    4. GETTING SLAPPED by WHITE WOMEN - does any guy like being slapped by any ? ?
    5. HAVING SEX WITH THEIR WHITE GIRLFRIEND after She Slept with a BLACK MAN - this ? is hilarious to me, people think black men are better in bed because the stereotype says they have size... but if we gonna run with stereotypes then we also gonna consider that blacks also don't work... so that size won't mean ? .
    6. GETTING PUNKED by THEIR BLACK GIRLFRIEND - again who wants to be punked by any ? ?
    7. WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM - what the ? ? what you got to do to make a dog mad at you? throw the mutt a treat, pat it on the head and they be happy
    8. BOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK WOMEN AND WARNING THEM that HE IS NOT LIKE BLACK GUYS, LOL.. - why would dude be thinking about other guys when he is about to smash?
    9. DANCING - I hate dancing, but I'm not so sure its a white thing. I know lots of white dudes that will dance while at clubs.

Stupid ? poll... so I will choose other

What I hate is when someone takes something unrelated to race and tries to make it like its worse because it involves more than 1 race. For example look at this poll, race is a non-factor in almost every option but folks are so hung up on the black/white thing they can't see past their own ignorance.

As funny as this thread is, He has a point to an extent.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM
    Being exposed as fat and white on a hip hop message board
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wetbaccs Who Steal Their Women
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talks of Black unity among their so-called Black "friends."

They will interject and question why they cant be included.