Is it just me or does your head.........

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
also start to hurt and your eyes start to tear up when you contemplate eternity and living forever?

I mean for real though. I ponder eternity quite often and every time I dwell on it at the end of my session my head is hurting and im on the verge of crying! It never fails.

Like for example I start to think of the biggest number of years i can fathom, like a Nine hundred and ninety nine billion, gazillion, squillion years and I am left flabbergasted at the thought that it wont even be comparable to 1 second having gone by.

I just want to start to cry and shout for joy that I will be enjoying the pleasures of ? forever and ever with Him. In a place where sin, death, sorrow, crying, hate, and evil are no more!

Contemplating heaven will make you cry. Have you cried recently over the joys that await you if you believe?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus is white and he hates ?
    Merry Christmas
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    nah son. time is a man made construct, as that is the only way we can experience the universe while we move through the third dimensional plane. everything is cyclical, nothing begins or ends, it just is.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just you bruh.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    nah son. time is a man made construct, as that is the only way we can experience the universe while we move through the third dimensional plane. everything is cyclical, nothing begins or ends, it just is.

So there's no such thing as forever?

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

actually ? made time when he made the universe but you right bout the rest.

but to answer the thread... no i dont think about eternity that in-depth... i look at it like forever is forever and life aint nothing but 70 years if you lucky so live like you got some strength and sense and follow Gods commandments, pray every night and the battles get easier and the pay off of living these little punk years here on earth will pay off in eternity for eternity.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    That's just you bruh.

What are your thoughts about eternity?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah son, I personally want to either live forever or get frozen. I'm trynna be 20 something in the year 3000 and ? .
  • Premeer
    That's just you bruh.

his minds horizons are far short of that thought.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    100 Prime wrote: »

actually ? made time when he made the universe but you right bout the rest.

but to answer the thread... no i dont think about eternity that in-depth... i look at it like forever is forever and life aint nothing but 70 years if you lucky so live like you got some strength and sense and follow Gods commandments, pray every night and the battles get easier and the pay off of living these little punk years here on earth will pay off in eternity for eternity.

Well said 100 Prime. Like the elders say "it's going to be greater later".

• Trollio
    Hey bible thumper

Do you think there will be food in heaven or once you die you never get hungry or have to ? /? again
  • Premeer
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Hey bible thumper

Do you think there will be food in heaven or once you die you never get hungry or have to ? /? again

no cuz we wont be hungry.... but what i do wonder is will there be sex... but i lean toward no.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Nah son, I personally want to either live forever or get frozen. I'm trynna be 20 something in the year 3000 and ? .

Well you will live forever Shenco. The only questions are where and how you'll be living forever. Those questions will be answered in this life and the rewards or consequences will be given out in the life to come.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just you bruh.

It's an overly-sensationalized way of saying "infinity" or "forever".
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Son must be sniffing that perico again...If i ever see you in the streets son I'm going punch you in the throat for all this relgious ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Hey bible thumper

Well ? tells us that there will be food in heaven in the book of Revelation. The water of life will flow from the throne of ? in New Jerusalem and the tree of life will be on each side of the river. The tree of life will bear 12 kinds of fruit and all the redeemed of the LORD will be able to freely eat of it forever and ever! Hallelujah!

"1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of ? and of the Lamb 2down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations."
    Revelation 22:1-2
  • Trollio
    Water? ? I got water now
    They better have alcohol and ? running around
  • Premeer
    i guess i was wrong. learn sum new every day.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Hey bible thumper

no cuz we wont be hungry.... but what i do wonder is will there be sex... but i lean toward no.

There will be food, but we still won't be hungry. I don't believe we will eat from the tree of life in order to satisfy any hunger pains, but rather to rejoice in the bounty that ? will give us in His kingdom as we dine with Him forever and ever!

And no there won't be any sex in heaven. Jesus Christ told us that we will be like the angels in heaven when we are resurrected and given glorified bodies.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    That's just you bruh.

It's an overly-sensationalized way of saying "infinity" or "forever".

Where will you appear when ? requires your soul my friend?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Son must be sniffing that perico again...If i ever see you in the streets son I'm going punch you in the throat for all this relgious ? .

Going on 6 years since I touched that devil. Praise ? ! But hey if we do meet in this life, I pray that I would be able to fellowship with you in love by showing unto you a more excellent way! Amen.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

So there's no such thing as forever?

what does the book say about infinity, is that the same as forever? if not, whats the difference
  • Premeer
    Hey bible thumper

There will be food, but we still won't be hungry. I don't believe we will eat from the tree of life in order to satisfy any hunger pains, but rather to rejoice in the bounty that ? will give us in His kingdom as we dine with Him forever and ever!

And no there won't be any sex in heaven. Jesus Christ told us that we will be like the angels in heaven when we are resurrected and given glorified bodies.

yea you right i did read that dinner / celebration after everybody goes up. i forgot bout that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Water? ? I got water now
    They better have alcohol and ? running around

Alcohol and ? will be irrelevant when your walking, talking, and looking at ? forever and ever.