Is it just me or does your head.........

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    I want some glorified ? & to be blessed with a glorified package....
    # little ? post
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So everybody will be all toned and muscular but wont be able to ? ?

The ? is the point then, thats like owning a bentley but you cant drive it

Heaven sucks

Im glad nas snuffed yo boy jesus
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

What are your thoughts about eternity?
    It's an overly-sensationalized way of saying "infinity" or "forever".

Where will you appear when ? requires your soul my friend?
    "? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    My head starts to hurt and my eye's start to tear up (with anger) when I realize how ? up it's going to be for the future generation. Since stupid ? don't try to make the world better, because they think they'll live forever after they die. You then have people living to go to heaven instead of people living to make the world better for the next generation. So the problems on earth never get solved due to this fact.

I hope I answered your question
  • Premeer
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »

Heaven sucks

actually sex is suppose to be meant solely for reproduction.. not a hobby. wont be no need for reproduction in heaven.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    nah son. time is a man made construct, as that is the only way we can experience the universe while we move through the third dimensional plane. everything is cyclical, nothing begins or ends, it just is.

So there's no such thing as forever?

what does the book say about infinity, is that the same as forever? if not, whats the difference

I don't believe there is a difference. So do you believe that once you die you'll enter into eternity?
  • Premeer
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

"? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.
    i pitty your future if you continue with this mind set.. i dont want to judge.. im just saying.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Hey bible thumper

Do you think there will be food in heaven or once you die you never get hungry or have to ? /? again

no cuz we wont be hungry.... but what i do wonder is will there be sex... but i lean toward no.

There will be food, but we still won't be hungry. I don't believe we will eat from the tree of life in order to satisfy any hunger pains, but rather to rejoice in the bounty that ? will give us in His kingdom as we dine with Him forever and ever!

And no there won't be any sex in heaven. Jesus Christ told us that we will be like the angels in heaven when we are resurrected and given glorified bodies.

yea you right i did read that dinner / celebration after everybody goes up. i forgot bout that.

Amen. That's the marriage supper of the Lamb! You talk about a party! That will be the greatest party ever thrown, because ? Himself will be the host! I can't wait to see you there 1 day soon!
  • Premeer
    Options
    # little ? post

U ? ....U gonna be in the homosexual section of Paradise, frolicin' with clergymen, eating milk & honey with'em....
    you hurt.
  • Trollio
    Options
    So people go be in heaven playing jenga and singing kumbiya

Foh

Im tryna mack on some hoes
  • Premeer
    Options
    Hey bible thumper

Do you think there will be food in heaven or once you die you never get hungry or have to ? /? again

no cuz we wont be hungry.... but what i do wonder is will there be sex... but i lean toward no.

There will be food, but we still won't be hungry. I don't believe we will eat from the tree of life in order to satisfy any hunger pains, but rather to rejoice in the bounty that ? will give us in His kingdom as we dine with Him forever and ever!

And no there won't be any sex in heaven. Jesus Christ told us that we will be like the angels in heaven when we are resurrected and given glorified bodies.

yea you right i did read that dinner / celebration after everybody goes up. i forgot bout that.

Amen. That's the marriage supper of the Lamb! You talk about a party! That will be the greatest party ever thrown, because ? Himself will be the host! I can't wait to see you there 1 day soon!

like-wise, my friend.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

The riches of the kingdom are far greater than sex. It's the highest level of existence my friend. Everything that Jesus Christ has, which is the universe and everything in it, the saints have! The saints are 1 with Him! Therefore the saints are co-heirs with Jesus Christ!

That is why ? said that no man has seen, no ear has heard, nor has even the thoughts entered into man about the things that ? has prepared for them that love Him!

The riches that await the saints are beyond our comprehension right now. But my when that glorious day comes, how awesome it will be for all those who trusted ? ! Hallelujah!
  • Trollio
    Options
    Yall two go meet up in heaven!
    Sound like ? ? if u ask me
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Heaven sucks

There is more to life than just sex my friend. But if your mind is dominated by the thought of sex, which your mouth is clearly revealing, I pray that ? will give you self-control over your passions, desires, and lusts. Amen.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

i pitty your future if you continue with this mind set.. i dont want to judge.. im just saying.
    I'll respond to your post by posting the below definitions of "myth":
    0G4ac.png

Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either "? " or "souls".

You will fail to do so, thereby proving this prediction true.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Yall two go meet up in heaven!
    Sound like ? ? if u ask me

and yall go meet in hell.. sound like eternal suffering to me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

So when your heart shuts off, what happens next?
  • Premeer
    Options
    i thoroly enjoy reading do you want to go to heavens posts.. his knowledge and understanding for the Bible is so sound. yall really should take heed. the man knows what hes talking about. its like everything he reads sticks like glue...

what i read, i take in summaries smh.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much soul burn being issued out in here lawd!
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

Same thing that happens when an ant's dorsal aorta shuts off.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

I think the brain would shut down next, in which life ends, blackness and no consciousness, there's absolutely nothing.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    My head starts to hurt and my eye's start to tear up (with anger) when I realize how ? up it's going to be for the future generation. Since stupid ? don't try to make the world better, because they think they'll live forever after they die. You then have people living to go to heaven instead of people living to make the world better for the next generation. So the problems on earth never get solved due to this fact.

I believe that there are people making a difference still. The gospel is still being preached and that is the only way that a difference can be made. I see it everyday where i'm at. Individual souls are being impacted day in and day out because of faithful saints who preach and live the gospel.

As far as a nation-wide revival though, it could happen. ? can do anything. But according to the prophetic scriptures there is no hope for Babylon the Great. She will be destroyed suddenly and totally. Therefore the word has been going out to warn the people of ? about what is about to shortly come to pass. Amen.
  • Premeer
    Options

I believe that there are people making a difference still. The gospel is still being preached and that is the only way that a difference can be made. I see it everyday where i'm at. Individual souls are being impacted day in and day out because of faithful saints who preach and live the gospel.

As far as a nation-wide revival though, it could happen. ? can do anything. But according to the prophetic scriptures there is no hope for Babylon the Great. She will be destroyed suddenly and totally. Therefore the word has been going out to warn the people of ? about what is about to shortly come to pass. Amen.

when do you think the devil will issue the mark of the beast.. do you think it will be in our lifetime? what do you think it will be?
  • Premeer
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    That's just you bruh.

I think the brain would shut down next, in which life ends, blackness and no consciousness, there's absolutely nothing.
    i already killed that with "near death experiences".. in which they are actually dead.. from minutes to hours.. to even days in some instances..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No you didn't, because in "NDE", their brains haven't died, they are still in a dream state.

(OBE as well)