Is it just me or does your head.........

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    That's just you bruh.

What are your thoughts about eternity?
    It's an overly-sensationalized way of saying "infinity" or "forever".

Where will you appear when ? requires your soul my friend?
    "? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.

So when your heart shuts off, what happens next?

I think the brain would shut down next, in which life ends, blackness and no consciousness, there's absolutely nothing.

"The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish." Proverbs 10:28

What a stark contrast that ? paints. The hope of the righteous, which is eternal life, will be met with gladness when Jesus Christ returns. But on the other hand the atheist/wicked hope that there is nothing after death, but ? says that their expectation will utterly PERISH!

Wow is ? not blunt or what!

He don't hold back no punches for nothing. He gives it to you raw and uncut! That is why I love ? so much! He tells it like it is! He speaks the truth because that's the only language He knows! Hallelujah!

How original; the good wins, the bad loses.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    My head starts to hurt and my eye's start to tear up (with anger) when I realize how ? up it's going to be for the future generation. Since stupid ? don't try to make the world better, because they think they'll live forever after they die. You then have people living to go to heaven instead of people living to make the world better for the next generation. So the problems on earth never get solved due to this fact.

I hope I answered your question

I believe that there are people making a difference still. The gospel is still being preached and that is the only way that a difference can be made. I see it everyday where i'm at. Individual souls are being impacted day in and day out because of faithful saints who preach and live the gospel.

As far as a nation-wide revival though, it could happen. ? can do anything. But according to the prophetic scriptures there is no hope for Babylon the Great. She will be destroyed suddenly and totally. Therefore the word has been going out to warn the people of ? about what is about to shortly come to pass. Amen.

when do you think the devil will issue the mark of the beast.. do you think it will be in our lifetime? what do you think it will be?

Well the mark of the beast will not come until after Babylon the Great is destroyed. If you study Revelation 14 you will be given a rough outline of major end-time events. You can follow that sequence and see that the mark of the beast is issued after Babylon the Great is destroyed.

The event that lets the world know that the tribulation has begun is the complete and total anihallation of Babylon the Great. This event will change the world as we know it because the major power of the world will be totally decimated in an all out nuclear attack. Once this is accomplished the kingdom of the antichrist will be able to rise and this is when the mark of the beast will come. You can study Revelation 17 and 18 for the prophecy on Babylon the Great; Jeremiah 50 and 51 also go hand in hand with it.

As for this happening in our lifetime, I do believe that we will see it take place. The destruction of Mystery Babylon the Great is on the horizon. This is the key marker that signals the end. It is part of the first 4 seals of Revelation in which 1/4 of humanity is killed. In modern terms this is in reference to World War 3. And the major casualty as far as a nation is concerned will be the United States of America, who is Babylon the Great. Amen.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.C. could supposedly turn water to wine, so in modern terms that equates to turning sugar to syrup.

He'd be sippin in the oh-twelve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWKGXpl9E0
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

"? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.

I think the brain would shut down next, in which life ends, blackness and no consciousness, there's absolutely nothing.

"The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish." Proverbs 10:28

What a stark contrast that ? paints. The hope of the righteous, which is eternal life, will be met with gladness when Jesus Christ returns. But on the other hand the atheist/wicked hope that there is nothing after death, but ? says that their expectation will utterly PERISH!

He don't hold back no punches for nothing. He gives it to you raw and uncut! That is why I love ? so much! He tells it like it is! He speaks the truth because that's the only language He knows! Hallelujah!

what dinner meals you cook weekly?

I post from jail so i ? with ramen noodles with a Slim Jim broken up in it cooked on my hot plate.

im a trustee thats why i get a hot plate but im still gangster as ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 thing that doesnt suck about bein an athletic man of ? : bein knee deep in cash and ?

? all that extracurricular nonsense after I'm done praising the Lord I swang on dem hoes
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    So yall boys vip in heaven huh?

Answer this then...if you are given life to live as your own only to follow the same path as others who prolly never made it to heaven, what makes you think you will get there?

Nobody who wrote the bible has visited heaven

Let me see a vacation pamphlet
    Where your pics and ?

Its all imagination land

Well actually Paul the apostle did visit heaven, but ? didn't permit him to write down what he heard and saw. Also, John the apostle, who wrote the book of Revelation, visited heaven and he did write down what he heard and saw.

So you might want to go back and do a little research my friend because your assumption is wrong.

And the only path that there is to follow is the narrow path, which leads to eternal life and only few men find. Thus, i know that I am going to heaven because I have confessed with my mouth that Jesus Christ is LORD and I believe in my heart that He rose from the dead! If you do that ? has promised that you will be saved, period!

Romans 10:9-10 will be a good scripture for you to meditate on. Will you come to Him today so that you might have life, and have it more abundantly?
  • VIBE
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

what dinner meals you cook weekly?

I post from jail so i ? with ramen noodles with a Slim Jim broken up in it cooked on my hot plate.

im a trustee thats why i get a hot plate but im still gangster as ?

Spaghetti, with garlic bread and a spinach and green lead salad.

Chicken tacos, with homemade Spanish rice.

Fried chicken with hot wing sauce, mashed potatoes and some green beans.

Then we have a few nights where it's do your own thing.

We mix it up, but that's the recent.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? creates "new heaven" and "new earth", then moves everyone from heaven to new earth, so what was the point of new heaven? ? is gonna be a vacant place.

New heaven also entails the whole universe my friend. And with ? being the Creator, He will forever be creating because that is who He is!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    For you to get this big reward when you die only for you to live such conformed yet sheltered lives is pointless. Its all type of ? you can enjoy here on earth but once you get to "heaven" you cant do ?

What do you mean you can't do anything in heaven? You'll be seeing ? face to face! For me personally, that is heaven! Just to behold the King who made me! To gaze upon the one who called me into existence! You talk about heaven! That is heaven! To see ? ! To look at Jesus Christ face to face! That is life! That is the ultimate reward to forever look upon the one who died to save me! My goodness how awesome that will be!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    They couldn't explain why ? worked the way it did, so how could they tell Lazarus was dead? Dude probably was in a coma.

lol. He was dead for 4 days wrapped in grave clothes and buried in a tomb with a stone rolled over it. But yet, he was just in a coma? Bruh........
  • VIBE
    Options
    They couldn't explain why ? worked the way it did, so how could they tell Lazarus was dead? Dude probably was in a coma.

lol. He was dead for 4 days wrapped in grave clothes and buried in a tomb with a stone rolled over it. But yet, he was just in a coma? Bruh........

People have been buried alive because they were thought to have been "dead".

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I wanna laugh so bad at some of y'all responses, but I don't wanna suffer eternal damnation. Lol!

On the real tho t/s, I gotta respect a brotha preachin the Word of ? . Especially facing the lions and lionesses of the IC. Keep doin ya thing brotha.

Praise ? my brother! By the grace, mercy, and power of the Holy Spirit I will continue to proclaim His word in season and out of season. The Lord Bless you and cause His face to shine upon you! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

i pitty your future if you continue with this mind set.. i dont want to judge.. im just saying.
    I'll respond to your post by posting the below definitions of "myth":
    0G4ac.png

Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either "? " or "souls".

You will fail to do so, thereby proving this prediction true.

The documentation, in secular sources, that Jesus Christ existed is a well known fact. A simple Google search will yield you those results.

So the existence of Jesus Christ is verifiable outside of the word of ? . Nothing imaginary about the existence of ? .

That is why no other name, but the name of Jesus Christ, causes so much emotion to be shown in the hearts of all those who hear it. Again fulfilling His prophecy that stated, "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me." Thus, some will believe when drawn to Him and the rest won't. Amen.
    Reread my post and note how I wrote "Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either '? ' or 'souls'." and how I didn't write "Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of a first century man named 'Yeshua ben Yosef'.".

Upon doing so, you should realize that you also proved my prediction to be true.

Jesus Christ is ? . So again, the existence of ? has been verified in secular sources, not that secular sources are even needed because the word of ? is all that is needed. Amen.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also start to hurt and your eyes start to tear up when you contemplate eternity and living forever?

- Read that first sentence.

- One of the rare times I actually busted out laughing.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

They actually installed horns and ? into coffins at one point because people mistakenly being buried as "dead" was seen as all too commonplace.

They were called "safety coffins".
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

Same thing that happens when an ant's dorsal aorta shuts off.

An ant isn't accountable to it's Creator like mankind is. We were made in the image and after the likeness of ? ...
    You've yet to show that the bolded aren't myths, so it's another unfuckwittable premise my ? .

Simply declaring or repeating something doesn't make it true homie.

The evidence for a Creator is clearly seen, being understood by the things which are made. You even being able to contemplate there being a Creator, lets you know that there is one. It's like double self ether.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

i pitty your future if you continue with this mind set.. i dont want to judge.. im just saying.
    I'll respond to your post by posting the below definitions of "myth":
    0G4ac.png

Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either "? " or "souls".

You will fail to do so, thereby proving this prediction true.

The documentation, in secular sources, that Jesus Christ existed is a well known fact. A simple Google search will yield you those results.

So the existence of Jesus Christ is verifiable outside of the word of ? . Nothing imaginary about the existence of ? .

That is why no other name, but the name of Jesus Christ, causes so much emotion to be shown in the hearts of all those who hear it. Again fulfilling His prophecy that stated, "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me." Thus, some will believe when drawn to Him and the rest won't. Amen.
    Reread my post and note how I wrote "Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either '? ' or 'souls'." and how I didn't write "Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of a first century man named 'Yeshua ben Yosef'.".

Upon doing so, you should realize that you also proved my prediction to be true.

Jesus Christ is ? . So again, the existence of ? has been verified in secular sources, not that secular sources are even needed because the word of ? is all that is needed. Amen.
    You've yet to substantiate the bolded, so it's another unfuckwittable premise my ? .
    Simply declaring or repeating something doesn't make it true homie.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    J.C. aint got that purple stuff goin heavy in the cup tho

Naw He is overflowing with grace, truth, righteousness, and forgiveness for all who are thirsty though.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    That's just you bruh.

One loses consciousness I presume....

And where does your consciousness go?

Consciousness then fades to black like a flame flickers out when its fuel has been extinguished...

Well there will be blackness for those who don't know ? or obey the gospel.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

Hallelujah!

Praise His name Vibe like it's circa 2010! You still got some praise in those bones of yours!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Lazarus was stiff as a rock when they laid him in the tomb. You don't get rigor mortis in a coma.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

One loses consciousness I presume....

And where does your consciousness go?

Consciousness then fades to black like a flame flickers out when its fuel has been extinguished...

Well there will be blackness for those who don't know ? or obey the gospel.

-_- I'm Black....

The blackness that I am referring to is the outer darkness that all the wicked will be thrown to, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So were suppose to accept some jewish party promoter so we can go to the party with no alchohol, drugs and no chance of 1 night stands......? that ? I want to toke guns and shoot dice.....by the way consider yourself motivation for this morning when i curse out the for the 1st religious freak that approaches me. Amen to that !!!!!!!!
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Lazarus was stiff as a rock when they laid him in the tomb. You don't get rigor mortis in a coma.
    Does it actually say this in the Christian bible?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ?

If don't believe you shall not enter the gates of my kingdom.