Is it just me or does your head.........

Options
1235»

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in an afterlife with an energy body, like no flesh no skin, just a body that's all energy.

I believe you stay like that until you decide to reincarnate.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about eternity tend to give me a dizzying effect yea
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Water? ? I got water now
    They better have alcohol and ? running around

Alcohol and ? will be irrelevant when your walking, talking, and looking at ? forever and ever.

EEEEEEEWWWWW EWWW!

IMA TELL ? U SAID THE "P" WORD!

? U GOING TO HELL....
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    My head starts to hurt and my eye's start to tear up (with anger) when I realize how ? up it's going to be for the future generation. Since stupid ? don't try to make the world better, because they think they'll live forever after they die. You then have people living to go to heaven instead of people living to make the world better for the next generation. So the problems on earth never get solved due to this fact.

I hope I answered your question

I believe that there are people making a difference still. The gospel is still being preached and that is the only way that a difference can be made. I see it everyday where i'm at. Individual souls are being impacted day in and day out because of faithful saints who preach and live the gospel.

As far as a nation-wide revival though, it could happen. ? can do anything. But according to the prophetic scriptures there is no hope for Babylon the Great. She will be destroyed suddenly and totally. Therefore the word has been going out to warn the people of ? about what is about to shortly come to pass. Amen.

when do you think the devil will issue the mark of the beast.. do you think it will be in our lifetime? what do you think it will be?

Well the mark of the beast will not come until after Babylon the Great is destroyed. If you study Revelation 14 you will be given a rough outline of major end-time events. You can follow that sequence and see that the mark of the beast is issued after Babylon the Great is destroyed.

The event that lets the world know that the tribulation has begun is the complete and total anihallation of Babylon the Great. This event will change the world as we know it because the major power of the world will be totally decimated in an all out nuclear attack. Once this is accomplished the kingdom of the antichrist will be able to rise and this is when the mark of the beast will come. You can study Revelation 17 and 18 for the prophecy on Babylon the Great; Jeremiah 50 and 51 also go hand in hand with it.

As for this happening in our lifetime, I do believe that we will see it take place. The destruction of Mystery Babylon the Great is on the horizon. This is the key marker that signals the end. It is part of the first 4 seals of Revelation in which 1/4 of humanity is killed. In modern terms this is in reference to World War 3. And the major casualty as far as a nation is concerned will be the United States of America, who is Babylon the Great. Amen.

thanks for giving me the idea of moving to toronto with some my people so i dont have to be here for that... i never been so serious in considering moving to canada lol.

but what makes that so scary is that i already BEEN thinking of a nuke attack on us that was unannounced... and you just confirmed that brah..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my head hurts when I think of the enormity of the cosmos.
    check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jymDn0W6U
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    That's just you bruh.

What are your thoughts about eternity?
    It's an overly-sensationalized way of saying "infinity" or "forever".

Where will you appear when ? requires your soul my friend?
    "? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.

So when your heart shuts off, what happens next?

One loses consciousness I presume....

And where does your consciousness go?

Consciousness then fades to black like a flame flickers out when its fuel has been extinguished...

Well there will be blackness for those who don't know ? or obey the gospel.

Convenient
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two ideas are psychologically deep-rooted in man: self-protection and
    self preservation. For self-protection man has created ? , on whom he depends for
    his own protection, safety and security, just as a child depends on its parent. For
    self preservation man has conceived the idea of an immortal Soul or Atman, which
    will live eternally. In his ignorance, weakness, fear, and desire, man needs these two
    things to console himself. Hence he clings to them deeply and fanatically.

• Premeer
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    self preservation. For self-protection man has created ? , on whom he depends for
    his own protection, safety and security, just as a child depends on its parent. For
    self preservation man has conceived the idea of an immortal Soul or Atman, which
    will live eternally. In his ignorance, weakness, fear, and desire, man needs these two

lol @ man fearing death as just blackness or unconsciousness.

lol @ this random guy thinking he knows everybodys hearts, thoughts, etc..

lol @ thinking he knows what he has no idea about.

lol @ risking hell knowing that is the common road.. if anything, fear would drive you AWAY from the belief of ? cuz you know hell is a likely possibility. hell is MUCH more fearful than just "blackness" or a state of "unconsciousness"

LOL @ the people who liked that comment like it explained anything at all

lol @ idiots will follow idiots no matter what they say as long as it runs anything along the lines of their beliefs.

lol @ making up random answers on the fly and thinking its true and other idiots co-sign it just cuz its not "pro-? "

lol @ your truth steady changing like the hours of the days

lol @ the ignorance
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is eternal. [-O<
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sorry but the first page of this thread has been such an abortion Im going to have to bleach my computer screen and log off for the day.

Good day.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yo religion ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ risking hell knowing that is the common road.. if anything, fear would drive you AWAY from the belief of ? cuz you know hell is a likely possibility. hell is MUCH more fearful than just "blackness" or a state of "unconsciousness"

lol @ idiots will follow idiots no matter what they say as long as it runs anything along the lines of their beliefs.

lol @ making up random answers on the fly and thinking its true and other idiots co-sign it just cuz its not "pro-? "

lol @ the ignorance

If u were really laughing that much u wouldn't have had the wherewithal to type all of that.

Don't type "lol" unless u really mean it.
  • Premeer
    Options
    gns wrote: »

lol @ the ignorance

If u were really laughing that much u wouldn't have had the wherewithal to type all of that.

Don't type "lol" unless u really mean it.

LOL @ you
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My head starts to hurt and my eye's start to tear up (with anger) when I realize how ? up it's going to be for the future generation. Since stupid ? don't try to make the world better, because they think they'll live forever after they die. You then have people living to go to heaven instead of people living to make the world better for the next generation. So the problems on earth never get solved due to this fact.

I hope I answered your question

I believe that there are people making a difference still. The gospel is still being preached and that is the only way that a difference can be made. I see it everyday where i'm at. Individual souls are being impacted day in and day out because of faithful saints who preach and live the gospel.

As far as a nation-wide revival though, it could happen. ? can do anything. But according to the prophetic scriptures there is no hope for Babylon the Great. She will be destroyed suddenly and totally. Therefore the word has been going out to warn the people of ? about what is about to shortly come to pass. Amen.

You're so heavenly minded that you're no earthly good. Amen

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    jesus does my gardening and landscaping
    35r428.jpg
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ the ignorance

LOL, indeed, my brother