LOL... Meek Mill may have went too far with this..

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What damage can this picture do to Cassidy?....if them ? used to be cool then that picture means notning...I could see if Mills dropped a naked picture of Cassidy T-Lady giving him head......or showed her naked in the bath tub or some ? like that.....

Meek seems like the type of ? that will just make ? assume that pic is recent is ? , even it is prolly 2 years old and won't speak it, which is ? ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall hate Meek that much. If Cass did it yall wouldn't be even tripping. but smash on his mama

The dude acts like a ? . Doin tha same thing Drake was doin around this time last yeat (throwing rocks and hiding hands). I guess birds of a feather...

C/s smashin on Cass' mama tho (if that's in fact her)

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Meek still had braids 2 years ago.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is hilarious... Yall rode with meek when he was ? made with Drake and rhianna. Crazy how perceptions change
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall hate Meek that much. If Cass did it yall wouldn't be even tripping. but smash on his mama

nahh u just a young ? who cant differentiate grown man ? from hoe ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is Meek throwing shots and hiding?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly.
    chiyosuke wrote: »

The dude acts like a ? . Doin tha same thing Drake was doin around this time last yeat (throwing rocks and hiding hands). I guess birds of a feather...

You know Meek released a song dissing Cassidy, that had Cassidy's name in it right? Exactly how is that the same ? that Drake has done?

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Exactly.

You know Meek released a song dissing Cassidy, that had Cassidy's name in it right? Exactly how is that the same ? that Drake has done?

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    We all can agree that Meek losing this beef but the comments here are stupid.
  • Mynutzonslutz
    Mynutzonslutz Members Posts: 36
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Meek taking the 50 cent way of dissing.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Off topic, but on topic at the same time...

Where is Rick Ross? Dude hiding somewhere?

On his yearly Maybach pilgrimage
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should keep this beef on wax or do the "? C Approach."

If you gotta problem with me come see me and we can box it out, shoot it out, stab it out or talk it out. -? C

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek taking the 50 cent way of dissing.
    nahhhhhhhh not at all

Meek coming off like a hoe

50 just petty
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek has that imma smash ol head on da low.
    anyway this ol broad should have been at home!
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek out of pocket..
    posting pictures of him with Cassidys mother..
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what kind of mom poses with her sons enemy
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    what kind of mom poses with her sons enemy

I think this was before their beef

But chief keef momma was getting her guts ran thru by Lil JoJo brother
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicca gave me the wack face when i said cassidy's mother should have been home... nicca u ?
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    THATS NOT CASSIDY MOM YOU ? ... smh you ? is too gullible... thats everybody he @'ed in the pic mom..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

I was referring to the whole Chris Brown/Aubrey/Meek situation where he was in initiator and instigator but backed out like a hoe when ? hit tha fan.

Exactly.

From what I hear it was weak. And beyond that #moscatolife. I'm done.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? is hilarious... Yall rode with meek when he was ? made with Drake and rhianna. Crazy how perceptions change

he aint throw a bottle @ cass .. he posted a pic of his moms on twitter ?? i dont know about you but posting pics of moms is crossing the line for ALOT OF FOLKS ...... ;)

even i cant cosign this one .................................................................................. kids and woman (wifes & mothers & current Girlfriend or baby moms) leave them out of it !!

a lot of folks is saying that aint his moms tho lets hope so ... waiting on cass to confirm
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was referring to the whole Chris Brown/Aubrey/Meek situation where he was in initiator and instigator but backed out like a hoe when ? hit tha fan.

Exactly.

I'm pretty sure it was established he had nothing to do with it, plus he's on probation.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Exactly.

I'm pretty sure it was established he had nothing to do with it, plus he's on probation.

All this started prior to the nightclub Bottlebowl bruh. Meek was doin what he does best: tweetin, on Drake's nuts no less, throwing shots at Chris about Rihanna. When it came down to the bar moscatofight, it's bn said that he was an initiator then, but he and Chris chopped it up after the fact presumably because both are on papers and let it be byegones.