Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I know not to take 100 prime seriously

He same the poster who stated if I used my blindspot on my middle finger it proves ? 's existence

Lol, such a silly poster

huh? what i say?

stop making up ? .

You said if I cover my eye and hold my middle finger up and I can't see it.

Does it mean ? doesn't exist?

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i also proved you wrong B cuz its ALSO translated into grave aswell... so like i said we both right and wrong.

"Sheol is found in the Bible sixty-five times. It is translated “the pit” three times, “the grave” thirty-one times, and “hell” thirty-one times. Hades is used eleven times, being rendered “hell” ten times and “grave” once. Adding to the confusion is that two other words are also translated hell in the New Testament. These are Tartarus, which is found once and Gehenna, which is used twelve times."

http://new.bereanbiblesociety.org/hell-sheol-hades-paradise-and-the-grave/
  • Premeer
    Options

He same the poster who stated if I used my blindspot on my middle finger it proves ? 's existence

Lol, such a silly poster

huh? what i say?

stop making up ? .

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

if you go quote me quote me right...

and it wasnt you i think it was at certificate.. he said the probable of ? being real was not probable cuz you cant see him...

i countered that saying how can you say whats probable if you cant see it.. i said i hold a folder over my hand and ask you if my middle finger up.... you say it can be but its not probable...

point being, if you cant see my hand, how can you tell me what the probable is IF YOU CANT SEE IT. if you cant see ? , how can you say his existence is not probable.

thats what i said. quote me right ? .
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i also proved you wrong B cuz its ALSO translated into grave aswell... so like i said we both right and wrong.

"Sheol is found in the Bible sixty-five times. It is translated “the pit” three times, “the grave” thirty-one times, and “hell” thirty-one times. Hades is used eleven times, being rendered “hell” ten times and “grave” once. Adding to the confusion is that two other words are also translated hell in the New Testament. These are Tartarus, which is found once and Gehenna, which is used twelve times."

I never said that "sheol" isn't translated into "grave"/"pit". I even wrote "'sheol' means 'grave'/'pit'".

It makes sense that a word gets translated into something it's defined as.

You've proved yourself wrong yet again b.
  • Premeer
    Options

I never said that "sheol" isn't translated into "grave"/"pit". I even wrote "'sheol' means 'grave'/'pit'".

not at all B. im not going to keep repeating myself B.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ignorance of my original post in this thread is why wack ass threads like this will always be made..? lost outchea b
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Good idea.

If you keep repeating yourself, you'll keep proving yourself wrong.
  • Premeer
    Options
    The ignorance of my original post in this thread is why wack ass threads like this will always be made..? lost outchea b
    whats wack is atheists thinking they know everything and believe christians are christians because they fear dying and fading into blackness for ever and ever.. or sum ? . i heard a few atheists say that and again today which is why i made this thread.. but whatever you say brotha.. if christians lost in yo mind, then i guess we lost. not that it matters what you think anyway.

Good idea.

If you keep repeating yourself, you'll keep proving yourself wrong.

pride.. let it go, brah.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    We never say we know everything.

You guys are the ones who knows ? is behind the scheme of things

? outta here.
  • Premeer
    Options

? outta here.

yes you do.. if you dont act like you know everything then why you act like the possibility of ? is impossible. you talk about it as if you know for a fact ... then come up with crazy theorys every other month and try to pass them off as facts.

one truth never changes.. the other changes constantly... which truth are you going to rely on.. the truth thats been proven right time and time again. Gods word has never been proven to be wrong.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Lol, such a silly poster

huh? what i say?

stop making up ? .

LOL. Classic ? .
    kzzl wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

*waits for the chain of feelings from the insulted atheists*

Sounds like you have a lot of pride for what you believe in.

and the more pride somebody has, you can bet the more insecure they are.

And this statement you made not too long ago makes it even more interesting.

now faith = pride

learn something new every day on here. levels of stupidity reach new heights daily.

*waits for the great explanation on how faith IS pride*

Never said faith = pride, you did. I said you take pride in what you believe in. In other words, you take pride in your faith. Given the previous statement you've made, the question to ask yourself is if you still believe having such pride in something is really insecurity.

the question you need to ask yourself is... how serious was i when i made this thread? did i make it to laugh at the responses... or did i make it out of pure passion and anger like i was strapped up with my Bible in my hand ready to debunk every atheist comment with some scripture.

atheists... gotta love their underlying hatred for christians.

what you dont realize is, you STILL getting trolled even after i said this was a troll thread smh.

Atheist don't hate anyone.

Contradictory.

Do you know what "Contradictory" means? If so, why put that in that context?

You said you, an atheist don't hate anyone...that's a big contradiction...yet..naah, I'm not gonna even say the rest. I'll let you figure it out yourself.

So, you junction your beliefs to yourself? LOL, wow, ok.

I just find your belief silly, that's all.

I'm not trying to force you to not believe in it because we have rights in this country.

But my dude put it together to see some of your ? ridiculous without being intellectually dishonest.

I'm assuming you're talking about VIBE? He used to believe too...

Wow @ the bold; two contradictions in one post.: So all the "? ain't real" talk is an exercise in futility?

I did not contradict myself, yet.

No, I'm not enforcing it, I just disbelief it.

There's a possible chance that there is a ? but the ? isn't probable, my dude.

That's where I'm getting at.

where do you get off saying that it isnt probable that ? dont exist.. where do you get your probables? from what you see? believe half of what you see...

i put my hand up and put a folder over my hand so you cant see it... i ask you am i holding my middle finger up... you say.. "it CAN be, but its probable its not..."

sounds rediculous, dont it. same damn thing.
    Middle fingers exist though; and it is possible for them to be held up.

So there's a precedent for people holding middle fingers up; meaning there are other examples that can be used to confirm that middle fingers can be held up. But there is no precedent for confirming the existence of an objectively-unobservable, "supernatural" being .

They're different damn things.

• Premeer
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • ohhhla
    Options

? outta here.

yes you do.. if you dont act like you know everything then why you act like the possibility of ? is impossible. you talk about it as if you know for a fact ... then come up with crazy theorys every other month and try to pass them off as facts.

one truth never changes.. the other changes constantly... which truth are you going to rely on.. the truth thats been proven right time and time again. Gods word has never been proven to be wrong.

I never said that. I said I'm a probablility man. It's possible for a ? but not probable.

I never said he was impossible. I disbelieve in any gods, ghosts, orges, meremaids, lochness monsters and etc.

There is a possiblility that they exists but it ain't probable.

Prove ? then I will believe
  • Premeer
    Options

? outta here.

I never said that. I said I'm a probablility man. It's possible for a ? but not probable.

I never said he was impossible. I disbelieve in any gods, ghosts, orges, meremaids, lochness monsters and etc.

There is a possiblility that they exists but it ain't probable.

Prove ? then I will believe

lol how can a functioning brain come from nothing.. it would take a power / functioning mind to create a functioning being.. our existence itself is proof of ? .

to say we just appeared here with a working mind and body is like saying a computer makes itself,
  • Premeer
    Options
    but im done here.. its been a long slow day. my time here is up. yall have a good one.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fear didnt drive ppl to believe in ? b..seeing the awe and organic flow of life is what originated the ? concept..as the human psyche began to develope and experience this realm in a conscious state, the ego began to take the drivers seat and from there came manipulation and deception..man began using ? as a tool for destruction and through the years the ? concept has mutated into the grotesque system of belief it is today..? need to ste0p their spiritual game up before attempting to speak on ? b...and no i'm not some theologian or sum ? ? ..I'm just a ? that uses basic math to bind complex thoughts and practices into a palatable interpretation of what I percieve mentally, spiritually and physically..hell and fear are one in the same..figure that out and you'll find Gods purpose for YOUR life b

realness....but sometimes ur mind cant

also it is sometimes good to have a bad concious, turn u to a better human...why dont just sit down everybody, put the guns away n have a bad concious n give half the money we got to poor people cause of a bad concious
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

? outta here.

Not believing in something ≠ Claiming it's impossible

It's not a truth, it's a claim.

lol @ the second bold.
  • Premeer
    edited December 2012
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

? outta here.

Not believing in something ≠ Claiming it's impossible

It's not a truth, it's a claim.

lol @ the second bold.

heres a good website where you can learn alot about the scripture and prophecies and the fulfilled prophecies.. never been proven to be wrong.

http://100prophecies.org/
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Heaven and Hell is pretty much hear say. Other than what the bible say...which could of been created by an author of genius thoughts at the time, and in the process discovered the effects it had on people; therefore it was implemented for the purpose of manipulation and to instil fear within those who became mesmerized by the theory of this mystery ? . This powerful, unphysical belief has cause billions of people to self program this fear within their own subconscious mind....which they use as a crutch to get through life when all else fails.

It's like some people not believing in the lottery, but still play out of the fear of not winning and remaining poor. It's like adverting, which persuades society to believe they can't live without certain products.

So, you shouldn't fear unconsciousness or hell. Hell hasn't been physically proven and unconsciousness is what you make of it...you have control over unconsciousness.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell is worse, I've been 2 hell and back, alot of us have.
    Unconsciousness can be bliss IMO, especially when u neck deep in some ? .I'll just mediatate take a break from my ego. N bounce back.

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never said I was an atheist b..i am saying that i am not a christian tho..I understand christianity principle but I don't accept it as a valid belief system..it's too many hypocrisies involved and blatantly flawed..at the most, it provides one with a sound moral compass but to devote my life to christianity seems parallel to these folks here...

http://youtu.be/VS5-uYLiKmw

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is a whole subforum for these kind of threads
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 knows he ? up and won't admit it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options